Shoestring Renovation #3 The impending poo-show of two under two!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining about the cost of the new floor - she didn't need a new floor. Is she having a whole new kitchen? I thought the doors were peeling so they were just replacing those.

Reactions: 6
She loves to brag but cover it up by moaning and pretending to be poor. So that she is playing to al available audiences.

Complaining about the cost of the new floor - she didn't need a new floor. Is she having a whole new kitchen? I thought the doors were peeling so they were just replacing those.
They got some form of compensation from wren and as Terry is a carpenter he is fitting it, or something like that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That tounge n grove on the kitchen walls looks so tit. What were they thinking!

Reactions: 3
Not so keen on the panelling on the top halt. I like it but not on the top but the Billy bookcase thing was a great idea. Terry has made it look much more expensive looking. Though hope she doesn't clutter the shelves.

Reactions: 2
She can moan about tattle all she likes but we suggested a pantry ages ago to help her. And I defo suggested splitting her front room.
She seems happier. I don't mind her now.

Reactions: 7
The tongue and groove looks tit but I do really like her larder. It really looks part of the kitchen and it should bring some organisation into that cluttered/chaotic space

There is nothing I hate more than the term “real women” or “real bodies” as though slim women or women without large boobs are not real. She could so easily have just said that it would have been nice to see a range of body types.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Last time she went back to work after having Dustin she had no time to do anything. This time around before she’s even gone back she’s entered the london marathon. Yep makes sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Last time she went back to work after having Dustin she had no time to do anything. This time around before she’s even gone back she’s entered the london marathon. Yep makes sense
To be fair its only the ballot shes entered so unlikely to get a place. Now I have said that I bet she does get a spot.

There is no way she would be able to train with 2 small ones and a full time job when she can’t cope now. Marathon training is not for the faint hearted.

I'm gonna have to leave this thread as I love the kitchen ❤
And I also think fair play to her for entering the ballot. 2 kids, a full time job, an insta side hustle and whatever she's doing for that evening job though... its a lot.
She seems less moany.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm gonna have to leave this thread as I love the kitchen ❤
And I also think fair play to her for entering the ballot. 2 kids, a full time job, an insta side hustle and whatever she's doing for that evening job though... its a lot.
She seems less moany.
The best thing she has ever done is dial it back and stop the overshare!

I feel like she’s sort of gone more back to the person she was when I first followed. Genuinely pleased for her she seems so much happier and at peace with herself. I was uncomfortable watching her stories for a while, I’m glad she’s managed to pull things back around. I do think the stopping over sharing everything has helped massively.

Reactions: 14
As someone who has just spent the last yr training for a marathon...if she gets a place she will have to be seriously organised and disciplined. Unless she plans to walk it she has to put the work in to run it

She has literally just switched her game on Instagram as she knew her constant moaning wasn’t paying off! let’s not forget that this is all just a business to these cretins and they will show whatever pays 🤦‍♀️

She has literally just switched her game on Instagram as she knew her constant moaning wasn’t paying off! let’s not forget that this is all just a business to these cretins and they will show whatever pays 🤦‍♀️
Exactly she’s still that same moany dick just doesn’t post it as much. Bet she ends up doing that though

• Heart