Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they jumping that a pain that was sudden enough to come on is suspicious for Cancer. I get she has a history but that doesn't mean every pain needs this level of dramatic updates. I can't understand people that share fears like this publicly.

Reactions: 6
I get she has a history with cancer but any normal person in that pain would be left sitting in A&E overnight.

Always find it so strange that she lives with Lee and is engaged to be married yet he never even seems to be there when she's sick, only her mam.

Reactions: 3
I get she has a history with cancer but any normal person in that pain would be left sitting in A&E overnight.

Always find it so strange that she lives with Lee and is engaged to be married yet he never even seems to be there when she's sick, only her mam.
To be fair I think that may be because her Mam understands Shaun's history better than anyone. Leigh would only be able to hold her hand, her Mam would remember important info from Texas, past treatments etc. But Leigh will probably be there the next time something happens, which it will. Either way, we should know none of this. This is them just breadcrumbing again

To be fair I think that may be because her Mam understands Shaun's history better than anyone. Leigh would only be able to hold her hand, her Mam would remember important info from Texas, past treatments etc. But Leigh will probably be there the next time something happens, which it will. Either way, we should know none of this. This is them just breadcrumbing again
Completely breadcrumbing. Zero to 100 is a natural reaction given her history, but to put the fear so public, I just don't understand the rationale behind that. I'll never fully understand the mindset of people that overshare online.

Reactions: 2
How sick is she if she’s able to repost every story the mother posted?? And doing it from the hospital bed - Shame on both of them.
Anytime I’ve been beside someone sick enough to be in hospital was either a close family relative who was sick and dying or my child who was very very sick and undergoing surgeries so the LAST thing I would contemplate is even going on insta let alone posting !!! It’s a hard enough job keeping a few family members updated at times like that.

And I agree - doesn’t she have flare ups when she eats the wrong things?? So it’s probably something like that considering the binge at the weekend. I’m not a doctor tho and I do hope it is something like that and nothing more serious.

Reactions: 5
Leigh is involved now, stop! His non-public account with all of 207 followers (made up of mostly Shauntelle's friends/family and his) is posting about Shauntelle as if that is the only way to communicate with loved ones (maybe the only way she understands). I'm sure he's texted her, why the need for a story that only a handful of people can see! Obviously just so that she can repost it to her story to show how amazing he is with his eloquent paragraph and the picture she probably chose for him to post... Leigh does seem like a sound skin but c'mon... Can they not deal with anything in private - actually, I think we've seen after Leigh's Dad died that Shauntelle is incapable of doing anything discreetly

Attachments

Hmmm tea spill has loads of comments in today and not one about this whole thing posting from the bed side etc?? They do have a few of the comments rubbed out though … interesting

Hmmm tea spill has loads of comments in today and not one about this whole thing posting from the bed side etc?? They do have a few of the comments rubbed out though … interesting
Shauntelle and HomeSweetDisaster are small fry compared to most of the influencers that Tea Spill covers, unless someone here has sent in a comment and it wasn't shown? I know I didn't

I don’t think it’d be anything sinister - and hopefully it’s not.
Also said by most she binged and has gastroparesis (don’t know how to spell it) and that used to send her into terrible pain. Why is that not being mentioned lately?
Maybe she’s gluten intolerant now. I am and those pains are no joke. Feels like I’m going through labour again and it’s always around belly button and side.
When I saw the posts being shared by shauntelle last night I had the same thought as everyone else, who does that when they’re in the depths of pain?
My take on people doing this to get more followers is simple - you won’t. If you wanna make Instagram your full time job you don’t share that type of stuff. Maybe hit on it after the fact but not minute by minute accounts of what’s going on. That should be kept private. You have to think like a business if your page is to be your business. I wouldn’t broadcast my ill health to all my potential customers and strangers 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bizarre! Experts are the only one who should be giving advice etc about things like that.

Shauntelle and HomeSweetDisaster are small fry compared to most of the influencers that Tea Spill covers, unless someone here has sent in a comment and it wasn't shown? I know I didn't
Plus Tea Spill seems to have a brain and try’s to run the page and not create constant witch hunts imagine how bad it would look for the page posting about her being in hospital and it came back to be serious the page would get the backlash and we need that page to stay around.

Plus Tea Spill seems to have a brain and try’s to run the page and not create constant witch hunts imagine how bad it would look for the page posting about her being in hospital and it came back to be serious the page would get the backlash and we need that page to stay around.
Good point!

Really strange way to be acting if you think you’re having a cancer scare. Or is it the result of a weekend of binging? Happens every time. I really do hope all is ok, just think it’s strange with all these updates

Is there a CT now in St Luke’s. Or will she be transported over to Aut Even or down to Waterford.

While I don’t wish bad on the girl and hope it’s nothing serious I just can’t understand the posting on Instagram? If you were so unwell the last thing you would be doing is taking selfies in bed.

While I don’t wish bad on the girl and hope it’s nothing serious I just can’t understand the posting on Instagram? If you were so unwell the last thing you would be doing is taking selfies in bed.
Me either there is actually something wrong with this kind of behaviour.

Exactly, pouting into the camera and getting the drip in her hand into the frame. Like I said before - BIZARRE!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.