Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s discussed she only got a €2 voucher off Cadbury 😆
How little does she have to be doing with her time than following up Cadbury for one measly little bar?!! She could seriously put her time to something useful, like getting a job!!! How about email some CVs off there Shan while ur at it?! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She said the other day on her stories that she’s “working” on building her following etc. surely we don’t pay people social welfare payments to sit at home and do this?
How is this ok?
She either can’t work and is on illness benefit, or she’s on jobseekers and should be actively looking for work. Can’t have it all the ways

Reactions: 4
Why would the mam bother with all those stories on the talbot... are they that desperate looking for a free night away!! They make me cringe so feckin much

She said the other day on her stories that she’s “working” on building her following etc. surely we don’t pay people social welfare payments to sit at home and do this?
How is this ok?
She either can’t work and is on illness benefit, or she’s on jobseekers and should be actively looking for work. Can’t have it all the ways
I do think she's on illness benefit.. she said that her doctor has not advised her to work yet.. but if she can do Instagram there's nothing to say she can't do a small admin job or anything, many remote jobs now she could easily do from her house.

I do think she's on illness benefit.. she said that her doctor has not advised her to work yet.. but if she can do Instagram there's nothing to say she can't do a small admin job or anything, many remote jobs now she could easily do from her house.
But that’s what I mean, if on illness benefit surely she shouldn’t be earning money or being “gifted” from her Instagram?

Why should she get money every week to subsidise her lifestyle while she tries to grow a following. If she’s able to “work” on Instagram then go and get a real job. If she’s on illness benefit she’s not fit for work. She cant have it both ways

How come she can get “seasonal jobs” when it suits her?

Why are they taking shots of Gaviscon? 🤨 Leigh putting the bank card away, not her anyway 😂 She better not be complaining tomorrow or the subsequent days about how sick she feels, after that drinking.. Another gastro flare up like before when she ate bleeping kangaroo meat! What do you expect honestly

Won’t be a peep out of her today now while she suffers the fear & dies of a hangover. Interesting to see they are walking distance from somewhere obviously if they can walk home from the pub so she’s surely close enough to walk to some sort of employment/transport.

Why would her doctor advise her not to work? She just doesn’t wanna work simple as.. she has No active cancer in her body, she can go out and get drunk, she can go off on weekends away… I have health issues and I work full time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why would her doctor advise her not to work? She just doesn’t wanna work simple as.. she has No active cancer in her body, she can go out and get drunk, she can go off on weekends away… I have health issues and I work full time 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lazy Lazy Lazy…. Simple as!

Reactions: 2

100% that she just doesn’t want to work… but being the QUEEN of excuses she has her excuse for it, the doctor said she can’t, everything is always someone else’s fault, never her own. Like if she says something that insults a tonne of people it’s cos we took it up the wrong way, not that she was actually wrong in what she said.

100% that she just doesn’t want to work… but being the QUEEN of excuses she has her excuse for it, the doctor said she can’t, everything is always someone else’s fault, never her own. Like if she says something that insults a tonne of people it’s cos we took it up the wrong way, not that she was actually wrong in what she said.
Wouldn’t be believing everything a doctor says. And possibly wasn’t said for long term - some people like her get told something but use it all the time as an excuse. When it isn’t relevant anymore.

Did anyone else think it had gotten a little quiet? 😅 Nice bitta beadcrumbing there Shaun, all the aul wants will be flocking to your inbox to ask 'U OK hun?'
What an immature attention seeking moron 🙄 did she post why she's there ?

Fair enough if something is wrong, but Boomerangs from the hospital bed and yer ma taking a picture of you also so she can post on her stories, for you then to share also? Could have done the text without Shaun on the ventilator surely. Can't be too serious so 🤷🏻‍♀️ You'd think they'd wait until things are in the clear. I feel like I'm on a subscription service the way they post minute to minute updates on the last breath they took

Sponsored by Casetify 🙈

No idea, but I hope she'll be okay, nothing serious 🤞🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Fair enough if something is wrong, but Boomerangs from the hospital bed and yer ma taking a picture of you also so she can post on her stories, for you then to share also? Could have done the text without Shaun on the ventilator surely. Can't be too serious so 🤷🏻‍♀️ You'd think they'd wait until things are in the clear. I feel like I'm on a subscription service the way they post minute to minute updates on the last breath they took

Sponsored by Casetify 🙈

No idea, but I hope she'll be okay, nothing serious 🤞🏻
Least she found the new nails and the casetify cover in the pics.. Tbf, if I'd a history like hers and any issues the last place I'd be going is that kip

It’s a strange way to be but the mother leaping on to update Instagram, it’s like she’s excited a bit of medical drama going on, they both seem to love the attention, why is she taking photos of her obviously distressed adult daughter for social media and it only happened this evening it’s not like Shauntelle has been off line for a few days

Reactions: 10
Anybody else feel like showing the doctors the big binge drinking weekend she had?! I’d say now her belly ache has a lot more to do with that than it does anything else, with all of her ailments I’m sure that sort of thing prob isn’t advised. Obviously wish her the best, cracked and all as she is it’s not nice to see anyone in hospital/or in pain.

It’s a strange way to be but the mother leaping on to update Instagram, it’s like she’s excited a bit of medical drama going on, they both seem to love the attention, why is she taking photos of her obviously distressed adult daughter for social media and it only happened this evening it’s not like Shauntelle has been off line for a few days
Yes! Totally got that - 100% think she’s excited to be getting attention for her daughter being sick again. What ever about setting up a WhatsApp group to tell ur close family or friends but updating complete strangers is so odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her & mother both thrive off attention online🙄Could they not keep this private until they know whats going on..anything for content😏Very odd posting so much if that worried & concerned last thing i'd be doing is posting long dialogues for Insta!!

Reactions: 6
Her & mother both thrive off attention online🙄Could they not keep this private until they know whats going on..anything for content😏Very odd posting so much if that worried & concerned last thing i'd be doing is posting long dialogues for Insta!!

All I could think is they must be such lonely empty people.
I hope its nothing serious.

You have to commend them on their timing tho, all this attention has now brought Shauntelle from 12.2K followers back up to 12.3K. But funnily enough the Mam actually lost a few! The only purpose of posting in real time like this is to have a flood of messages all about them. I really couldn't imagine being that kind of person. Boomerangs from the hospital bed? 🥴 The mind boggles...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.