Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that a lot of people, especially young people, think their relationships are perfect and nothing is ever going to happen to change that. But I really wanna shake her and I wish her mother would give her a reality check too. I remember Shan and Leigh were only together a few months and someone asked the Mam if she saw them getting married and she said yes. Like if they do last fair play but they both come across very immature when it comes to relationships and sex. The fact that lots of times she has portrayed her and Leigh as relationship/sex gurus is so embarrassing (via YT and IG Q&As). Who are they to give that sort of advice?! Then when people ask personal questions about their sex like they get coy and prudish…even though they’re literally exploiting her followers for that kind of content. They are living a fairytale and it’s not real life. She is surrounded by enablers and she needs to get a wake up call to real life… jobs, bills, rent/mortgage, day-to-day stress, etc. Come back to us then and start giving relationship advice!

Reactions: 4
I get that a lot of people, especially young people, think their relationships are perfect and nothing is ever going to happen to change that. But I really wanna shake her and I wish her mother would give her a reality check too. I remember Shan and Leigh were only together a few months and someone asked the Mam if she saw them getting married and she said yes. Like if they do last fair play but they both come across very immature when it comes to relationships and sex. The fact that lots of times she has portrayed her and Leigh as relationship/sex gurus is so embarrassing (via YT and IG Q&As). Who are they to give that sort of advice?! Then when people ask personal questions about their sex like they get coy and prudish…even though they’re literally exploiting her followers for that kind of content. They are living a fairytale and it’s not real life. She is surrounded by enablers and she needs to get a wake up call to real life… jobs, bills, rent/mortgage, day-to-day stress, etc. Come back to us then and start giving relationship advice!
How dare you ask a question in the question box that she put up asking people to ask questions in 😂😂
Her answers are so rude when she's the one looking for people to ask "anything" really gets on my nerve. These are the people who supported you Shan 🙄

Reactions: 5
Would love to know where she got nearly €600 for her little trip considering she doesn’t work

Reactions: 6
Lee works to be fair
He probably paid for most of it which isn’t fair.. she seems to be on a very high horse and I don’t think he likes the lifestyle she’s after.. she seems to think she’s high maintenance and I don’t think Lee is like that at all

Reactions: 2
He probably paid for most of it which isn’t fair.. she seems to be on a very high horse and I don’t think he likes the lifestyle she’s after.. she seems to think she’s high maintenance and I don’t think Lee is like that at all
No to be honest he looks like the kind of person who could very easily be taken advantage of.

Reactions: 3
I don't want to be rude at all but how is a soup of the day, beef, and a selection of ice cream "fine dining"? Isn't that very standard restaurant food?

Reactions: 7
I don't want to be rude at all but how is a soup of the day, beef, and a selection of ice cream "fine dining"? Isn't that very standard restaurant food?
I was thinking the same!! 😂 it sounds fancy in the description but wouldn’t be what I’d consider ‘fine dining’

Reactions: 1
"we've so much travel booked this year"

Isn't it well for you Shan on social welfare, with all your breaks away

• Haha
The both of them rot me! Her mother needs to come down off her high horse and remember where she came from and stop teaching her kids you can have the high life without working! Shan is saying she can’t work but can be going to trips to hotels and nights out! i work 40 hours a week and can’t afford to go away every month 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Que the ten million monart tags to fit her in for free before next year 😂

Reactions: 3
She has 4-5 holidays booked between now and next March.. only back from one and gone and booked another.. how she thinks she’s fooling everyone by saying she’s not dipping into her fund is beyond me.. I’m getting social welfare and can barely afford food for the week never mind holidays almost once a month.

She has 4-5 holidays booked between now and next March.. only back from one and gone and booked another.. how she thinks she’s fooling everyone by saying she’s not dipping into her fund is beyond me.. I’m getting social welfare and can barely afford food for the week never mind holidays almost once a month.
She’s only 23 so I don’t think she’d be very relatable to people the same age! Maybe things have changed since I was that age but me and my friends weren’t booking 5 star hotels and spas, we traveled around Europe and Oz staying in hostels that could have 20 bunk beds in a room 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.