Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on active treatment?? Not commenting either way, just curious? She always makes out her illness is behind her..
She does the opposite in my opinion.. her illness is used as an excuse for everything.. can’t work, could mix households in the height of covid, no other covid guidelines related to her, over weight, anxiety… she uses her illness as a reason to all of the above.. and ye she takes chemo tablets everyday

Reactions: 1
People need to remember this is a young girl who is currently on chemo.. I know she is slightly irritating but she’s still growing up and god only knows how she is feeling being on so many medications.. I for one definitely can’t judge her for being lazy as I have no idea what it feels like to be on those kind of drugs but maybe she doesn’t have much more energy than to lie around the place

I think people just find it strange that she is well able when it suits her. She was out drinking 3 nights in a row there a few weeks ago. And forever spending money when she doesn't even work, and flaunting it. Surely if you can go out drinking, or being up and about when it suits you then you can go get a job. A questionable go fund me also.

Reactions: 2
I think people just find it strange that she is well able when it suits her. She was out drinking 3 nights in a row there a few weeks ago. And forever spending money when she doesn't even work, and flaunting it. Surely if you can go out drinking, or being up and about when it suits you then you can go get a job. A questionable go fund me also.
I do see your point..

Agh I admire Shan for what she's been through, but she's a terrible role model and should really reconsider how she's trying to represent herself and who her target audience is. All that tacky ill-fitting and ugly cheap fast fashion is disgusting and so bad for the environment. She really shouldn't be on talking about nutrition and weight loss either as her diet is appalling and she has an extremely unhealthy relationship with food. I think promoting the exercise is good, but the fast fashion and terrible food advice really need to go. Don't get me started on the TikTok dances...

I unfollowed her when Leigh's dad died and she was sick with COVID. Her carry-on was disgusting, it was all about her, and regular attention-seeking posts from hospital, while her FIL had literally just died from the same virus that she had.

Reactions: 5
Of everything that was said here the go fund me upset the most makes me wonder is there some truth to that 🤔

The comment about it being illegal to spend it. That's nonsense sure isn't Shannen having a ball on her fund.

Reactions: 1
What’s that saying?? The lady doth protest too much!! She made no sense saying they gave the hospital all the gofundme money but then the money is with a financial councellor?? What is that?? I don’t give to any gofundme anymore but I think a condition of getting any money is you have to show receipts especially for big amounts! I know I’d be showing the receipt if I got over half a million dollars from peoples pockets 😡

Reactions: 4
Sorry shan I don't work to be fulfilled, I work because I have to support myself, bring up my family and payy mortgage, such a selfish thing to say. If people like us didn't work you wouldn't have such a cushy life, it's our tax money you're buying your clothes with

Reactions: 8
Sorry shan I don't work to be fulfilled, I work because I have to support myself, bring up my family and payy mortgage, such a selfish thing to say. If people like us didn't work you wouldn't have such a cushy life, it's our tax money you're buying your clothes with
Yeah I have nothing to say bar agree that comment let her down massively. I certainly don’t work to feel fulfilled - I work to earn an honest living but I don’t think that’s an ethic she seems to have been rared with to be fair.

Reactions: 3
Firstly…Hi Shan 👋👋👋👋 Love that you’re reading here 😉

so you had to buy appropriate clothes for Texas, healthy food 🤔 live in the expensive area….. As somebody said… The lady doth protest too much….

My two cents here 👋🏻 A girl I know got talking to Shauntelle because they shared an ex who was crazy apparently. This girl acted like a friend to Shan but spread the rumour to me of money being spent inappropriately which I had never heard before and still don't know what to make of. That's how I found Shan.

The passive aggressive nature from questions a few weeks ago was a real turn off and just made me more curious. Just say your Dad is something you don't want to talk about and leave it at that, don't give me attitude for something I didn't realise was a touchy subject when everything else in your life is on the table. Also if someone mentioned something personal in her Q&A box like 'I have cancer too', a death/loss or something, she would never say 'Sorry to hear that' or 'I understand'. The conversation always reverts back to her but everything has been very Shan-focused for the past few years and still is whenever she gets sick again. Still, the lack of empathy concerns me...

She's not the worst and people here are really laying into her for things they don't understand or can't relate to. They see a snapshot of her life and make an assumption. Yes she struggles with her mental health, but yes she doesn't really help herself. She is irritating but so am I and you if we shared every detail of our lives online. I know no one asked her to share but no one asked you to watch. I understand her Instagram has grown from her YouTube vlogs so it's a natural progression, but I don't think she knows where to draw the line between what to post and not. She got too comfortable because on YouTube the interaction is very one sided so you can post whatever. But she seriously has an issue with food and that's something else that is concerning. I know she addressed it by talking about her OCD last night but it's something that should be dealt with in private. I found it very triggering and never knew when it was going to pop up in her stories. I found it strange when they'd do a food shop and she'd have to talk about everything to the camera before Leigh put it away. He must find that so strange considering he doesn't do social media (until now, probably not his idea). She also used to talk over him or talk louder whenever he spoke, that seemed off and made me think differently of her. I've seen the way she can change on camera. She'd also restart a video if he came in during the middle, or there'd be gaps in between. He seems like a sweet guy though and seems sweet to her.

Her posts during her Covid hospitalisation though were the worst, genuinely disgusting and in poor taste yet she gained so many followers at that time which was like a reinforcement. Her father in law had died, she was ill, but posting Boomerangs and making TikToks from the hospital room were so wrong on so many levels I can't even describe. It was like she milked it and I was surprised she was posting about travelling so often before that. I know at times it was for appointments but she did mix a lot (she got Covid from her father in law though, she didn't bring it in, just saying).

She is very immature but her brain tumour, which is still present, could be a factor. Plus her teenage years were very sheltered/taken away by cancer so there might be some regression there as she didn't have that time but yes she can act childish at times. But those people making really inappropriate remarks on her weight/appearance, what's your excuse? You're the kind of people that watch her just to hate/criticise. I found her annoying so I unfollowed, problem solved. I'm not a fellow big girl who feels empowered by her but I feel glad that she feels comfortable enough in her body to post pictures, especially bikini. I'm no where near her size and I don't do that. I'm not going to lie and say she looks amazing but she looks happy. That would not have been common a few years ago online. She knows she needs to lose weight to be healthy, not skinny, but she also should not be dealing that same dieting advice to you or me. Her obsession with tracking calories/numbers is something that needs to be discussed with a professional. I think she would benefit greatly from a counsellor. Her mam can't solve all her problems. I also wouldn't let my child post about weight loss online, that's obviously an issue that needs exploring not posting. It was like a cry for help... Some people are taking cheap shots at her appearance and that should not be on. Especially as there are more pressing issues with her and she has problems with her thyroid.

Her fast fashion habit is out of control. No one is telling her what to do but just genuinely it's an issue even if it was me. She could be supporting so many small businesses or at least not contributing to the pollution of the planet by buying into trends. That's not how you find your style by wearing what everyone else is wearing...

She's obviously very emotionally soft because she tends to over react to things but she is criticised for everything. Things I never even thought about! Such as Leigh not being at the baby's Christening and how much time she spends in Carlow or Wexford. It's not like she's a big star like Kim K or someone where it'd be vaguely interesting if there was a party and Kanye wasn't there (even then it's like who cares. You don't know the full story) - she's literally a 20 year old from Carlow! I understand how some people think she's too big for her boots but let her on, she is harmless. I don't think she's in any way inappropriately attached to her baby brother, someone here made a disgusting remark on that. She's obviously very maternal and may never have kids of her own - wouldn't you cherish every second of your new sibling, who almost didn't exist, being small? I don't follow the mam so can't make any comment, I just used to see what Shan posted.

Maybe finding this thread will be an eye opener for her and she can address privately some of the real issues. Shan, I'd say, work on yourself in private. Genuine privacy. Then you can come back mentally stronger. I know you like to post about 'real life' and stuff but there is a line and I don't think you know where it is yet. Plus there are some people that are nasty for the sake of it, don't give them fuel. I wish her all the best.

Reactions: 9
Firstly…Hi Shan 👋👋👋👋 Love that you’re reading here 😉

so you had to buy appropriate clothes for Texas, healthy food 🤔 live in the expensive area….. As somebody said… The lady doth protest too much….
appropriate clothes … ie designer because they lived in an expensive area 😂😂

No way did she write the half of that herself, so many of the words that were used weren’t Shan, either way she went around in riddles, no money left for us to touch, but the money is being managed by financial counsellors (what ever they are!). I do think she needs to go & grow up a little bit in private & sort out her OCD, this tattle thread could have been a blessing in disguise, make her go away & realise she’s no more precious than the rest of us.

No way did she write the half of that herself, so many of the words that were used weren’t Shan, either way she went around in riddles, no money left for us to touch, but the money is being managed by financial counsellors (what ever they are!). I do think she needs to go & grow up a little bit in private & sort out her OCD, this tattle thread could have been a blessing in disguise, make her go away & realise she’s no more precious than the rest of us.
Exactly the answers only raised more question marks.

“I’m not gonna be posting anything about my life” 5 posts in the space of 24 hours!! I’ve heard so many things about this fundraiser even when it was started but their whole family is hungry for the best of everything and will do anything they can to get it and think they are above people.

Reactions: 4
How many times does the mother possibly need to tag the hotel. We get it from the first tag exactly where you are... 7 beggy tags later and she's still at it, Holy god. Shameless. Toe curlingly embarressing actually.

How many times does the mother possibly need to tag the hotel. We get it from the first tag exactly where you are... 7 beggy tags later and she's still at it, Holy god. Shameless. Toe curlingly embarressing actually.
She’s been tagging in the last week 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.