Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t want a relationship before Leigh.. was she not a relationship shortly before she got with him.. anyone remember the young lad she used to show.. I’d say it was all a bit much for him and he didn’t stick around too long.. I’d imagine it was like being in a relationship with Lee and shan for him

Reactions: 4
She didn’t want a relationship before Leigh.. was she not a relationship shortly before she got with him.. anyone remember the young lad she used to show.. I’d say it was all a bit much for him and he didn’t stick around too long.. I’d imagine it was like being in a relationship with Lee and shan for him

Yeah she was, again, full of shite

Reactions: 1
She needs to relax with the advice she’s giving out there. I’d imagine lots of young easily influenced girls follow her and she’s sprouting pure shite based on her years of experience with relationships, no hope for us.
I was very close to my little brother but she’s unnaturally obsessed with that child.It’s like she thinks she owns him. Just can’t warm to the girl at all. Even when she was sick and in hospital in USA. Always wondered if she and the mother were genuine. When I saw what was raised in town and the amount of money after that Facebook video, it was shocking but yet they constantly talked about how this was a lifelong course of treatment traveling back and forth and kept asking for more. Regardless of the amount raised it almost sounded like they felt they were entitled to fundraising money and no amount would ever be enough.But now radio silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The big crying face over a broken phone screen, that one has little to be crying about

Reactions: 3
Yeah, think it was yesterday maybe, she looked like she had been bawling over her phone.
Just looking at her handbag of Fulfil bars - that’s like heading for 700+ calories, she’s daft.

Yeah, think it was yesterday maybe, she looked like she had been bawling over her phone.
Just looking at her handbag of Fulfil bars - that’s like heading for 700+ calories, she’s daft.
God her content, food, meals, food shop, talk about food, bed, self care, pose! Did I leave anything out? Oh ye sorry, food in the handbag in case your stranded on an island and need to fulfill! Wtf

• Haha
Oh my god between the chubby hands and the mank nails, she makes me want to vomit. As for “me time” - all day everyday is me time to that one, sure she spends most of her time in bed. She kinda reminds me of a koala, fat, lazy, sleepy & always eating.

• Wow
Oh my god between the chubby hands and the mank nails, she makes me want to vomit. As for “me time” - all day everyday is me time to that one, sure she spends most of her time in bed. She kinda reminds me of a koala, fat, lazy, sleepy & always eating.
Absoloutely no need for that

Reactions: 14
People need to remember this is a young girl who is currently on chemo.. I know she is slightly irritating but she’s still growing up and god only knows how she is feeling being on so many medications.. I for one definitely can’t judge her for being lazy as I have no idea what it feels like to be on those kind of drugs but maybe she doesn’t have much more energy than to lie around the place

Reactions: 6
People need to remember this is a young girl who is currently on chemo.. I know she is slightly irritating but she’s still growing up and god only knows how she is feeling being on so many medications.. I for one definitely can’t judge her for being lazy as I have no idea what it feels like to be on those kind of drugs but maybe she doesn’t have much more energy than to lie around the place
Is she on active treatment?? Not commenting either way, just curious? She always makes out her illness is behind her..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.