Shauntelle #4 I cook, I clean, I shop on shien. Tongue and nips in all my modest pics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else just feel like something is so off with Leigh? I can't put my finger on it but I just feel so creeped out when I see him
He is a deluded dick head, I have said it before but there is no way he should be training and coaching kids in sport!!!!
I see Modest dressing is out the window!

Reactions: 3
not sure if anyone watched her live this evening, but I am disgusted.

She was saying how her and lee think Sophie, whose bleeping 12? 13?, is a lesbian. they said they don't see her ever having kids as she'll likely marry a woman - then they both laughed.

she also hopes that her IVF treatment gives her twins. For the first transfer you only get one embryo and if that fails they'll transfer two - she's she hoping to convince in round two.

She was on live for approx 90 mins just doing her makeup. Someone asked why she's doing it if they'll only be out for an hour - she said something about how it's for a photo and how she just wants to get a nice picture..what a waste of a holiday - getting ready just to take pictures and all the time wasted on making stupid tiktoks about gokng to the SPAR out of all shops.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

She was saying how her and lee think Sophie, whose bleeping 12? 13?, is a lesbian. they said they don't see her ever having kids as she'll likely marry a woman - then they both laughed.

she also hopes that her IVF treatment gives her twins. For the first transfer you only get one embryo and if that fails they'll transfer two - she's she hoping to convince in round two.

She was on live for approx 90 mins just doing her makeup. Someone asked why she's doing it if they'll only be out for an hour - she said something about how it's for a photo and how she just wants to get a nice picture..what a waste of a holiday - getting ready just to take pictures and all the time wasted on making stupid tiktoks about gokng to the SPAR out of all shops.
Imagine being so consumed (and laughing at) someone else's sexuality, especially a siblings, ESPECIALLY a child with your partner? They were probably discussing where they could bring her for conversion therapy. Leigh would know a good place

• Sad

Mammy needs to pull the stupid witch up on this and not allow her to talk about her daughter like this.. if mammy won’t protect Sophie who will god they make me want to vomit in my mouth 🤢

Imagine paying for a holiday and sitting in your room eating KFC

Also the Nutella hanging from Leighs face made me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The irony of saying two women can’t have kids while discussing you and your gay fella doing IVF isn’t lost on me.

I truly don’t think either of them are fit to be parents making comments like that. So they would only be comfortable with a cis gender, straight son or daughter who wants to have kids… and be raised in a cult. Venomous the both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They may as well have just stayed home, another wasted holiday eating and lazing around!!! How this girl can say she loves travel when she actually sees nothing when she does go away is beyond me!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve said it before about her hands looking like chicken feet but whyyyy does she make it so obvious that she’s just constantly trying to show off her rings/nails in videos? So unnatural looking. Nobody talks with their hands that close to their neck. Sausage fingers

Reactions: 9
Why is she trying to talk with a different accent??? And failing miserably 😂 it’s like she’s putting on a lisp in recent videos!!! Why?!

Reactions: 2
She puts on a baby voice probably thinking it makes her cute or something but actually drives everyone mad.

Jesus all the food they had at that food fair how can one person eat so much not being mean but no wonder she’s over weight

she really needs to give up the slick back.. her hairline is shocking.

Jesus all the food they had at that food fair how can one person eat so much not being mean but no wonder she’s over weight
I was going to comment on this but didn't as I know she had an eating disorder. but bragging about spending 75 euro on one day of awful food is just piggy 🐷 I was watching the video thinking they're hardly going to eat something else.. then then they got a pizza.. then i was convinced they were done.. then they got Chinese..

Who’s the brother she showed on her latest tictoc, I thought Stephen and the young lad were her only 2 brothers ?

Who’s the brother she showed on her latest tictoc, I thought Stephen and the young lad were her only 2 brothers ?
Her dads son as far as i remember he’s the one who uploaded / recorded her initial video for raising funds for her treatment I used to be close to her a few years back and we drifted she didn’t seem to talk to him for years tho
---
When I say
Her dads son as far as i remember he’s the one who uploaded / recorded her initial video for raising funds for her treatment I used to be close to her a few years back and we drifted she didn’t seem to talk to him for years tho
when I say close to I mean her and I spoke online a bit but I got a turn off her when I realised she was the type of person she is , thank god I did drift and distance myself

This one on tik tok saying bank holidays are for self care, sure it's the same as any other day for her... never tired when on holidays or when she has events

This one on tik tok saying bank holidays are for self care, sure it's the same as any other day for her... never tired when on holidays or when she has events
And the posts about batch cooking to stop tiredness 🙈 I’ve cancer and understand the tiredness but I’m not even a year diagnosed ( still not in remission) I just get on with it and went back to work 8 weeks after treatment, she lives the life of luxury

• Heart
And the posts about batch cooking to stop tiredness 🙈 I’ve cancer and understand the tiredness but I’m not even a year diagnosed ( still not in remission) I just get on with it and went back to work 8 weeks after treatment, she lives the life of luxury
I'm very sorry to hear of your diagnosis, that sounds incredibly difficult. Shaun the lazy lump could do with taking a page out of your book but please do look after yourself

Reactions: 1