Shauntelle #4 I cook, I clean, I shop on shien. Tongue and nips in all my modest pics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am telling you I am not even sure we can even afford to go away this year
We've had one holiday ever and my husband works full time and we own our home with no mortgage,how these cunts can afford a million holidays a year,it pisses me off so much

Reactions: 3
We've had one holiday ever and my husband works full time and we own our home with no mortgage,how these cunts can afford a million holidays a year,it pisses me off so much

Same as that it’s crazy every month we are afraid to check the bank balance

Reactions: 2
Same as that it’s crazy every month we are afraid to check the bank balance
We usually have 2 weeks a month with no money,the last 10 days of February I was living off a slice of toast a day,would love to know how much she's claiming because when my husband was out of work and we got jobseekers I went days without any food but then I don't know how to duck the system like Leona and shan.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Dont forget they have New York in October/november time! Myself and my partner both work full time and could never afford what they can! Id love them to be audited as there is 100% something dodgy with them!

Reactions: 6
They were also away in January in the canaries, then the Mam and Garth a few weeks back and also going to NY at Christmas!!
Again the January one was all women; Stephen and Grayson not brought, New York is also girls only so be interesting to see if a family holiday is the whole family!!!
Makes me sick, my husband and I work full time and struggle financially! This lot do
duck all and have no shortage of money!!!

Fair play to Stephen for expressing himself how he wants to, can't be easy with a sister and brother in law like Shan and Leigh the phobics. Leigh shouldn't be training kids or having them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What do you mean?
Someone posted this Fair play to Stephen for expressing himself how he wants to, can't be easy with a sister and brother in law like Shan and Leigh the phobics. Leigh shouldn't be training kids or having them so I was asking what they meant by this and Stephen

Someone posted this Fair play to Stephen for expressing himself how he wants to, can't be easy with a sister and brother in law like Shan and Leigh the phobics. Leigh shouldn't be training kids or having them so I was asking what they meant by this and Stephen
It says a few comments ago about him wearing his hair long and wearing leggings and using a feminine name.

Reactions: 3
Off on holiday AGAIN!!! The amount of money spent getting ready for the holiday too!! Great that the social welfare pays so well these days 😡😳

Off on holiday AGAIN!!! The amount of money spent getting ready for the holiday too!! Great that the social welfare pays so well these days 😡😳
It's actually disgusting.
Well able for holidays, and playing house and planning a baby, days out, nights out, just not able for a job and contributing it seems

Reactions: 4
Well able for holidays, and playing house and planning a baby, days out, nights out, just not able for a job and contributing it seems
Getting a car now also!!! Apparently Leigh’s car is too big for her so getting one herself!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Where are they going to?
Probably somewhere very boring, pure tourist area where she will talk about loving travel while seeing absolutely no culture of the place she is visiting while she lazes around a pool all day getting sunburned!!!

We are the bigger fools. The big donation campaign is still holding them up don't be fooled..she wouldn't even donate it to another charity or someone in need. She'd rather spend it on becoming a born again virgin , tit perfume and a tacky silver room I wanted when bebo was a thing.

Whinging for a baby and the lump can't mind herself. Selfish of her to even consider a baby when she can't mind herself

Reactions: 9
We are the bigger fools. The big donation campaign is still holding them up don't be fooled..she wouldn't even donate it to another charity or someone in need. She'd rather spend it on becoming a born again virgin , tit perfume and a tacky silver room I wanted when bebo was a thing.

Whinging for a baby and the lump can't mind herself. Selfish of her to even consider a baby when she can't mind herself
And if she does ever have a baby that will also be funded by the tax payer as her ivf or whatever she needs will be free

Reactions: 4
I've genuinely never seen a family go away on holidays as much as this family who don't even work 🤷🏼‍♀️ it is mind boggling!!! And a car??? What? Does she even have a provisional? And dont even get me started on an "everything" shower 🙄 seriously just shower like everyone else its so messed up!!!!