Shauntelle #4 I cook, I clean, I shop on shien. Tongue and nips in all my modest pics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t these headbands intended to be worn when doing your makeup, or skincare etc? 😁 not when you’re about to board a plane lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t these headbands intended to be worn when doing your makeup, or skincare etc? 😁 not when you’re about to board a plane lol
I think that one is permanently glued to her head. She's never without it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mammy off on another trip, I swear if she comes on whinging and moaning about being tired and sick and busy after this trip I’ll drive to Carlow or wherever she is and kick her up the arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The haircut and beard on Leigh is a walking disgrace, Christ on a bike!!!! I
Believe he thinks himself to be trendy, makes his face look soooooo long!!!
Their holidays are such a snooze fest but
Then I guess this lot are too boring to do
Anything of interest ever so why would a holiday be any different!!!

Reactions: 5
Need more pics for us that were blocked or deleted her to stop me pouring bleach into my eyes please 😅😅 pics help me feel so much better about my life so share away

• Haha
Reactions: 2
does anyone else just feel like something is so off with Leigh? I can't put my finger on it but I just feel so creeped out when I see him

Reactions: 3
It baffles me that she’s said she can’t work because of her medical issues? Yet she’s going to have a baby (which she also said she can’t) and drive?

Reactions: 5
It baffles me that she’s said she can’t work because of her medical issues? Yet she’s going to have a baby (which she also said she can’t) and drive?
First thing you need to know about Shaun is that she suffers horribly from being a big fat compulsive liar. Never pay attention to her words, only her actions. She says she can't work but is well enough to fly anywhere in the world and film endless shite

Reactions: 14
So all they have done is eat and sit by a crappy looking pool and a balcony with zero sun?? Why 🤷🏼‍♀️ what is the point not a single excursion, go out on a boat anything!! And book ANOTHER holiday to Italy!! I genuinelly want to know where they get the money from

Genuinely think she’s that deluded that she thinks she can pray and a baby will come. If she does get pregnant she needs to be called out on all her previous medical claims as she’s stated multiple times even IVF wouldn’t work for her….