Shauntelle #4 I cook, I clean, I shop on shien. Tongue and nips in all my modest pics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary - Got married, Spent honeymoon in Mexico but may as well have been in Ballybunion for all they did and saw of Mexico, refers to herself as a wife and as Leigh as her husband in EVERY single thing she posts!
Had become more obnoxious as she has become more involved in her church!
Playing house in her mother in laws house, MIL has been sidelined altogether in her own home!
Lives the life of Reilly on the dole with husband working part time!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
saying "my husband" every chance she gets is making me feel so so unwell 🤢 will this be what puts me off her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks to @Aurorapurple for the new thread name 😁 If anyone wants to add a summary, go ahead
I’ve met people before and it’s like they’ve been the first ever person to have a baby, Shan is like that but it’s with her husband!!!! Wonder if their marriage is even registered?! Might affect her illness benefit if she married officially!!!

Reactions: 1
What is with her Shein tiktok? Why does she keep rubbing her fat and grabbing it like that
?
And what would God think!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this the girl who had cancer and she appeared on some morning show saying she didnt want to be alive anymore?

If so I donated as I remember how heartbreaking her story was then.

Is she actually a professional photographer as her photos are chronic. Strange that she turned that page private if she was trying to promote her work.

Reactions: 3
Well please Jesus she gets a bra for Xmas as the diddie is making a run for it it’s half way down her leg I thought it was her belly for a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 8
there is something so eerie about them. I can't put my finger on it but it's freaking me out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7