Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I don’t get how tier 3 is stricter than lockdown?
It’s tit I’m in tier 3 and it is meh but you get on with it.
Shauna you don’t listen to the rules anyway so get over it.

Reactions: 3
Also in tier 3 👋 she’s broken the rules since day one so I don’t know what she’s moaning for

Reactions: 2
She finished her big rant about how lonely life is for her in tier 3 by “going to the park with the girls and my mum” so what is it that’s bothering her so much she still sees everyone anyway!

• Haha
Also in tier 3 👋 she’s broken the rules since day one so I don’t know what she’s moaning for
She can go to more tatt shops and buy crap and then claim she’s on cheap dinners all week.
The whole food comment the other day actually really annoyed me as imagine if that meal she made would be classed a good meal for your family and all you could actually afford. Or worse not being able to afford that!!!

I’m sure this is the first we’ve heard of one of the girls having a chest infection few weeks ago??

Yeah she kept that quiet. How does she know it wasn’t Covid if she didn’t test?
Exactly! And they have continued going to nursery so Shauna can have her free time even with a cough! But she’s so paranoid and anxious obviously..

Oh great, face vibrator is back!!
Also, half way through a lockdown - perfect time to potty train and those girls are STILL in nappies

Reactions: 5
Oh great, face vibrator is back!!
Also, half way through a lockdown - perfect time to potty train and those girls are STILL in nappies
Completely agree.
Cannot believe she has spent about 200 quid on running stuff from nike and that what she showed up the other day was the level of shite she bought her kids for xmas not to mention saying having a poor mans tea etc but first thing she buys on pay day is 200 quid worth of nike running stuff.
Also cannot believe she said that about her daughter having a cough, she ran off for covid test the day of apparent symptoms but her daughter has a cough to the extend of a chest infection and doesnt get her tested. What a selfish self absorbed woman!!

Reactions: 6
She is so selfish, everything is always about her. Obviously she kept quiet about the chest infection on Instagram so then she could carry on her normal day to day life without anyone questioning her.
then she goes and spends all that money on running stuff, plus the coat she bought. I don’t have children and I can’t remember the last time I treated myself, I don’t even remember the last time I bought clothes... but then she has to shop in aldi. Nothing wrong with aldi at all, but clearly it’s the only place she can afford to shop half the time because remember when she went home because she didn’t have a pound for the trolley? Instead of going to another supermarket...

How many cups of coffee do we need to see in one day! We know you drink coffee and have a trip to Costa every day cause it’s ‘well needed’. I don’t know how I survive without it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she actually like the twins?

or Dave?
She moaned about him putting a treadmill in and she’s been on it every bloody day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she buys the girls a dress from poundland and she gets £200 spent on clothing.
I even spend my bloody bday on my twins. I’m not saying she shouldn’t treat herself but Don’t buy the girls so much tit

• Haha
Completely agree.
Cannot believe she has spent about 200 quid on running stuff from nike and that what she showed up the other day was the level of shite she bought her kids for xmas not to mention saying having a poor mans tea etc but first thing she buys on pay day is 200 quid worth of nike running stuff.
Also cannot believe she said that about her daughter having a cough, she ran off for covid test the day of apparent symptoms but her daughter has a cough to the extend of a chest infection and doesnt get her tested. What a selfish self absorbed woman!!
I have a feeling the m&m direct coat was gifted her twin mummy friend Chantellechamps is doing an advert with them which is a bit of a coincidence 🤔

That dinner today looks crap !!!! Honestly she never fails to make me laugh ! One minute pleading poverty the next she spaffs money on running clothes and maybe if she stopped spending so much in Costa she could afford decent food !!!!!

• Haha
So she’s bought them a new toy becuase she wanted to stay in bed longer this morning and drink her coffee. She really was born on another plant. Now moaning she’s got to go out to buy cars.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.