Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she bleeping stupid?! Obviously you can’t lay in bed watching real housewives gone 8 on a Saturday morning while your partner is working, you have two small children to look after. Did she not know what she signed up for having kids?!
I think this obviously sums up her feelings. She obviously got married and had children too young because she just wants to play being adult but the reality is that she cant cope and doesnt want to do it she wants to just stay in bed, or do whatever she wants to do and only think about herself which I have no problem with I wouldnt criticise anyone who said they didnt want children, but wake up shauna, you have 2 beautiful girls l, a husband who may not be perfect but who works all the hours to allow you to do what you want so stop being so bleeping miserable. I think all that eyebrow dye leaking into her brain.

Also that car set, toot toot drivers is again not appropriate for their age to only just introduce it to them. My son had toot toot drivers as a 1 year old. It's for ages 1-3, move on shauna, do some reading about your girls for once and age appropriate toys for their development and stimulation.

Reactions: 6
I think this obviously sums up her feelings. She obviously got married and had children too young because she just wants to play being adult but the reality is that she cant cope and doesnt want to do it she wants to just stay in bed, or do whatever she wants to do and only think about herself which I have no problem with I wouldnt criticise anyone who said they didnt want children, but wake up shauna, you have 2 beautiful girls l, a husband who may not be perfect but who works all the hours to allow you to do what you want so stop being so bleeping miserable. I think all that eyebrow dye leaking into her brain.

Also that car set, toot toot drivers is again not appropriate for their age to only just introduce it to them. My son had toot toot drivers as a 1 year old. It's for ages 1-3, move on shauna, do some reading about your girls for once and age appropriate toys for their development and stimulation.
Totally agree. The girls weren’t planned either, so she probably wasn’t ready. She’s said before that she wasn’t planning on having children until she was older.
It’s such a shame because she clearly can’t be bothered with them half the time. She needs to get back into work and back into doing things for herself, being a full time mum clearly isn’t for her and I think she would be happier as a mum if she went back to work, even part time. As then she would cherish the time she gets with them. She just can’t seem to see how lucky she is.

agree about the car set too, another toy that isn’t appropriate.

Reactions: 3
Came her to say the exact same thing, does she really think she is going to get a lie in she has two toddlers!!! I think she thinks because she's got twins they'll occupy each other so she can stay in bed but that really does not happen they are 2.5 they want their mum to play with them. I really don't understand her 🤷

My little boy had that car set for his first birthday 🙈 was it an Aldi special buy by any chance or a BnM bargain 🤦🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Came her to say the exact same thing, does she really think she is going to get a lie in she has two toddlers!!! I think she thinks because she's got twins they'll occupy each other so she can stay in bed but that really does not happen they are 2.5 they want their mum to play with them. I really don't understand her 🤷

My little boy had that car set for his first birthday 🙈 was it an Aldi special buy by any chance or a BnM bargain 🤦🤣
I think Aldi have some fab toys. I love their wooden toy range I think With her she puts zero thoughts into toys for the girls she buys them because they are cheap. I have twins and they play both play differently ones very imaginative and ones more constructive and likes to build things. So when it came to buying Xmas presents I bought a few bits the same but also different toys. At the end of the day I always think twins are two different people.

Reactions: 1
I think Aldi have some fab toys. I love their wooden toy range I think With her she puts zero thoughts into toys for the girls she buys them because they are cheap. I have twins and they play both play differently ones very imaginative and ones more constructive and likes to build things. So when it came to buying Xmas presents I bought a few bits the same but also different toys. At the end of the day I always think twins are two different people.
Yes they do, I’m always looking at their wooden toys, they’re so lovely. Shauna would never think to go for wooden though, she just goes for all singing all dancing plastic tat that is a one hit wonder. At least wooden toys are open ended and will give them hours and hours of play opportunities! It is sickening how many toys they have though, there’s just no need to have that many toys when most of them don’t have a purpose. Like you say, she doesn’t research, she just goes for shiny pink plastic cheap tat instead of investing in some good quality toys that will get lots of usage.
Sadly she doesn’t see her twins as two separate people, she sees them as clones.

She sees hers kids as chores not only clones. It's really sad.
This is so true! And Dave is just her personal servant. Whinging about him again as per! Because he had to work rather than sort the hoover out... the amount of tit that came out of that hoover was RANK. Dave and the twins are bald, so all that hair was hers, she must of never cleaned it before for it to be that bad!

Reactions: 3
I had the pleasure of being in the same nature park as her the other day, she was too engrossed in her phone, her mum or older relative was the one who was watching the girls, near to water I must admit 😬 it’s so sad, craving attention from strangers off the internet whilst she could’ve been enjoying the moment with her children.. they grow up too quickly, but she’d rather have people on the gram feeling sorry for her!

Reactions: 2
I mean I have a coffee addiction and I'm a bit of a coffee snob too, I just cannot drink cheap coffee and I really appreciate a good blend (dont troll me I know I sound like a dick!). But! I dont feel the need to say every time I have a coffee 'it is needed' I just like drinking coffee. I drink coffee like people drink a juice or a water. We have a very expensive coffee machine and I will also buy coffee out a few times a week.
My annoyance with her is that she has to post every single coffee she has like it's a medicine and it is essential for her to get through the day like her life is horrendous. Just bleeping drink your coffee, you like coffee we get it.

I mean I have a coffee addiction and I'm a bit of a coffee snob too, I just cannot drink cheap coffee and I really appreciate a good blend (dont troll me I know I sound like a dick!). But! I dont feel the need to say every time I have a coffee 'it is needed' I just like drinking coffee. I drink coffee like people drink a juice or a water. We have a very expensive coffee machine and I will also buy coffee out a few times a week.
My annoyance with her is that she has to post every single coffee she has like it's a medicine and it is essential for her to get through the day like her life is horrendous. Just bleeping drink your coffee, you like coffee we get it.
Yes defo, as if drinking coffee makes her quirky and cool!

I might start posting every single thing I have to eat with the caption 'its needed otherwise I might die' 😂

She obviously isnt concerned about their teeth either and with her having a speech impediment you would think she would be. Do they brush their teeth?

Last edited:
She obviously isnt concerned about their teeth either and with her having a speech impediment you would think she would be. Do they brush their teeth?
I’ve never seen them brush their teeth and they have bottles of milk before bed and at a nap time which really isn’t good for their teeth either.

Reactions: 1
I cant understand how she says 'afternoon walks' when her children are in a pram, I'm not quite sure how she expects to entertain them and tire them out when she has them strapped in a buggy. Shauna the point is to allow your girls to walk, it's not simply to allow you to go for a walk!
Also moaning about still being in lockdown and how nothing will change for her, oh right shauna we can expect to be spared a terrible post about a primark haul then yeh??!!

• Haha
I cant understand how she says 'afternoon walks' when her children are in a pram, I'm not quite sure how she expects to entertain them and tire them out when she has them strapped in a buggy. Shauna the point is to allow your girls to walk, it's not simply to allow you to go for a walk!
Also moaning about still being in lockdown and how nothing will change for her, oh right shauna we can expect to be spared a terrible post about a primark haul then yeh??!!

Her mum will have the girls so she can go buy crap.
She will then go get her hair done.
Also the pram thing is so annoying. I don’t even know how hers stay in a pram mine hate it. She got gifted scooters why can’t they take them? Scooters which we haven’t seen since 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.