Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t give a toss about safety, can you remember when she posted a story of her changing one of the girls nappies next to the hob while she was cooking dinner? I wonder if she still does it 😳

Reactions: 3
And she has a Reed diffuser on her kitchen table in reach of the girls, would hate for one of them to pick it up and drink it or try to play with it.

Reactions: 2
For someone who buys so much stuff she hasnt half bought her daughters some tit presents for xmas. What actual toys have they got that they can sit and play with? Where's like toddler appropriate games like hungry hippo or buckeroo and fancy colouring sets or paints etc.
And a load of books. What child wants tonnes of books for christmas ?? One or 2 yeh fair enough. Maybe just me being over judgey but I think their xmas presents are wank...

Reactions: 4
For someone who buys so much stuff she hasnt half bought her daughters some tit presents for xmas. What actual toys have they got that they can sit and play with? Where's like toddler appropriate games like hungry hippo or buckeroo and fancy colouring sets or paints etc.
And a load of books. What child wants tonnes of books for christmas ?? One or 2 yeh fair enough. Maybe just me being over judgey but I think their xmas presents are wank...
There’s not really any proper toys there, there’s a plate set, a nail set, some dolls and some weird vetch toys that I’m sure they are too old for despite what the packaging says.

she could have gotten them some orchard games, some jigsaw puzzles and more open ended toys to keep them occupied.

I do have to disagree about the book comment though, I think books are absolutely wonderful for children and I don’t think you can ever give them enough. I was given tonnes of books for Christmas as a child and I cherished them all. Books open up a world of imagination, help with their speech and language development ect ect. Sorry I’m just a book nerd. Although I probably would have gotten them better books for their age. Some of Julia Donaldson’s for example.

I have twins younger than hers and they love different types of toys. No way would I buy them both exactly the same thing. Some things yes but I make mine share as I’m not looking at 2 of the same of everything 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have twins younger than hers and they love different types of toys. No way would I buy them both exactly the same thing. Some things yes but I make mine share as I’m not looking at 2 of the same of everything 😂
I hate all of this having to buy them two of everything. I’ve never known anyone to do that😂

And she says it’s because it will cause an argument, no it will cause an argument because you haven’t taught them turn taking and patience. What are they going to do in nursery and school when there’s only one of something and another child has it? They have to learn to wait their turn and to be patient, they can’t have everything they want whenever they want.

That toy she got them is a joke. My niece only just turned two and she would find that game boring! I wouldn’t get her it as I would think she was too old for it. Cheap cheap B and M Tat as always. I swear she buys those bloody dress up Minnie Mouse toys every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s not really any proper toys there, there’s a plate set, a nail set, some dolls and some weird vetch toys that I’m sure they are too old for despite what the packaging says.

she could have gotten them some orchard games, some jigsaw puzzles and more open ended toys to keep them occupied.

I do have to disagree about the book comment though, I think books are absolutely wonderful for children and I don’t think you can ever give them enough. I was given tonnes of books for Christmas as a child and I cherished them all. Books open up a world of imagination, help with their speech and language development ect ect. Sorry I’m just a book nerd. Although I probably would have gotten them better books for their age. Some of Julia Donaldson’s for example.
I absolutely love books too and am an avid reader but I just think there is a time and a place for books with children especially nearly 3 year olds and I just think it's a lazy present to buy them tonnes of books which she doesnt sit and read to them or any thought has gone into them and let's be honest they arent going to open stacks of books and go omg wowowow and sit and use them all day because they cant read yet lol.
My son is coming up to 3 and even though he does love books and I want him to love reading and appreciate it he already has a fabulous imagination through playing and role play and I just wouldnt be pushing books on him as a big portion of his xmas presents lol.

Reactions: 1
I absolutely love books too and am an avid reader but I just think there is a time and a place for books with children especially nearly 3 year olds and I just think it's a lazy present to buy them tonnes of books which she doesnt sit and read to them or any thought has gone into them and let's be honest they arent going to open stacks of books and go omg wowowow and sit and use them all day because they cant read yet lol.
My son is coming up to 3 and even though he does love books and I want him to love reading and appreciate it he already has a fabulous imagination through playing and role play and I just wouldnt be pushing books on him as a big portion of his xmas presents lol.
Yeah I get what you mean. I do think she chose the wrong books and I do think she probably just bought them because she’s trying to fill out their gifts as much as she can, rather than putting some thought into books that would actually be suitable for them.

most of the stuff she bought though wasn’t age appropriate, she’s done no research at all. She just picks up girly things with pink and princesses on.

Yeah I get what you mean. I do think she chose the wrong books and I do think she probably just bought them because she’s trying to fill out their gifts as much as she can, rather than putting some thought into books that would actually be suitable for them.

most of the stuff she bought though wasn’t age appropriate, she’s done no research at all. She just picks up girly things with pink and princesses on.
Completely agree. Her presents just smack of no thought and also just highlights how much stuff she doesnt buy for them in terms of appropriate learning and development presents because she just relies on toys getting gifted and gives them them.
The presents she has shown are to me what I would have bought my son for his first or second Christmas when we didnt really know what he was into because he was still pretty young, this xmas he is nearly 3 and boy does he know what he likes.
Everything we have bought my son has been really thoughtful and because we think he will really enjoy it.

Her presents don’t hVe thought into them at all. Plus everything is from cheap shops she’s gone for quantity over quality. I also think when she takes so many free toys she’s run out what to buy them.

Of all the amazing books out, she has picked those?! No thought at all.

Thought I was being critical of the v tech toys but love coming here and knowing everyone’s thinking the same thing 🤣

As for where does she put the presents?! 🤣 what a joke, anywhere they can’t find them Shauna! Or maybe wherever they were before you wrapped them?🤣

Does anyone know how to do a new thread?

Is she a bleeping idiot?! Yes change them in to something with a hood for nap time 😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
Hmm how about "Shauna - "I'm a busy mum in need of a coffee but I'm too anxious about rona so I'll go to Costa and run in the dark instead"

Or "Shauna #2 - "will do anything for a costa, surprised Dave hasnt tossed her" 😂

Or - 'Shauna #2 - "play guess my twin, so free stuff I can win, whilst lip smacking making a din, my eyebrows are a sin"

Little bit obsessed with thinking of these now 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I got one ‘Eye brows like the rock, she thinks she’s gorgeous but looks like a c*ck’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That coat she bought was nearly a £100...
Noooo! And pretended all they could afford for dinner was plain penne pasta and crappy meatballs 🤣 she is insane.

Today she’s said ‘not done a big big shop like today in ages’ ... you literally showed us your big trolley full up this time last week!

Noooo! And pretended all they could afford for dinner was plain penne pasta and crappy meatballs 🤣 she is insane.

Today she’s said ‘not done a big big shop like today in ages’ ... you literally showed us your big trolley full up this time last week!
She posted the site where she got it from in her stories and pretty much all of those style coats are almost a £100 on there! 😂😂 wears designer clothes and expensive coats, but can’t afford food🙄🤣

she is literally never away from the shops! How can she say she hasn’t done a big shop for ages! She lives in b&m for a start!

Shauna#2 designer tat, aldi shops and eye brows like the rock.

😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.