Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely been reading here in the last few days, she’s been taking the girls out For walks and to parks every day and not in a pram, they’ve been doing lots of painting and reading and you know, things other toddlers do but hers never seemed to before, AND she’s been getting out of bed before 9:30 with them!
Congrats Shauna you’re actually, dare I say, being a parent! Glad we could help 😉

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely been reading here in the last few days, she’s been taking the girls out For walks and to parks every day and not in a pram, they’ve been doing lots of painting and reading and you know, things other toddlers do but hers never seemed to before, AND she’s been getting out of bed before 9:30 with them!
Congrats Shauna you’re actually, dare I say, being a parent! Glad we could help 😉
Yes i 100% thought this too!
Although I think it was yesterday, she seemed to get out of bed and get the girls dressed and up, and then back to bed for a bed banana 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes i 100% thought this too!
Although I think it was yesterday, she seemed to get out of bed and get the girls dressed and up, and then back to bed for a bed banana 😂
Well it seems to be the only piece of fruit they ever eat so it’s probably a good thing!
Bed banana 🍌🤣

Why is she so nervous about getting the girls their flu vaccine. It’s up their nose and they may get a sniffle. 🤷‍♀️

But yet is happy to take them into a supermarket 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
All this tit about posting less. She put something about enjoying being in the moment more by posting less but she’s posted like 25 stories over the last 24 hours.

It quickly went out of the window. I think she wants her page to get quite big so that she can start making some more money from it, but I doubt it will happen.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t drive in a coat and there’s no way I’d put a baby or a child in a car seat with a coat on either. The car soon gets warm with modern air con, there is no need to have them in a coat in the car. It’s just laziness so she doesn’t have to dress and undress them.

Shauna showing off her new duvet coat, when last week she said she treated herself to a new coat in tkmax, but yet then proclaims she never buys herself anything and then in the next story slide says you know payday is approaching when you are on poor mans pasta for tea. What the duck shauna!! You actually enrage me with this, you ungrateful, obnoxious hole. Take your head out of your arse!

Shauna showing off her new duvet coat, when last week she said she treated herself to a new coat in tkmax, but yet then proclaims she never buys herself anything and then in the next story slide says you know payday is approaching when you are on poor mans pasta for tea. What the duck shauna!! You actually enrage me with this, you ungrateful, obnoxious hole. Take your head out of your arse!
bleeping mental isn’t it!! So many things wrong with it! To start with surely providing nutritious meals comes before buying another new coat for yourself?! And two, such an insult to people genuinely struggling to put food on the table.

Also, why do multiples mums think we want to guess which child it is all the time?!

Reactions: 6
She’s such an idiot honestly, if she genuinely is running out of money for food then she needs to stop living above her means. Stop buying designer expensive crap all the time and takeaway coffees...

but I doubt she’s actually struggling, she’s so insensitive.

Reactions: 4
I wanna know where they get all their money from, she doesnt have a career, her and Dave are pretty young, me and my husband are comfortable but we both work full time and have relatively good jobs that we have both worked really hard for, so either she has credit cards and store credit or shes won the bleeping lottery.

I wanna know where they get all their money from, she doesnt have a career, her and Dave are pretty young, me and my husband are comfortable but we both work full time and have relatively good jobs that we have both worked really hard for, so either she has credit cards and store credit or shes won the bleeping lottery.
I believe she did business studies at college and then she started working for her parents in marketing. She moved away from their company though at some point because I remember she worked for bupa in marketing as well, at Salford quays. She then went back to her parents company after having the twins, but I remember her saying she was still in marketing.

dave is also employed by her parents and I’m guessing they get paid a good wage from them. Although she’s just on furlough at the moment.

with that being said, I still think they live above their means, that house in that area is around 250-300k, then she has a virtually brand new car, then there’s all the Costa trips and designer items she buys..

Reactions: 2
Also, why do multiples mums think we want to guess which child it is all the time?!
This made me laugh so much.

I believe she did business studies at college and then she started working for her parents in marketing. She moved away from their company though at some point because I remember she worked for private healthcare in marketing as well, at Salford quays. She then went back to her parents company after having the twins, but I remember her saying she was still in marketing.

dave is also employed by her parents and I’m guessing they get paid a good wage from them. Although she’s just on furlough at the moment.

with that being said, I still think they live above their means, that house in that area is around 250-300k, then she has a virtually brand new car, then there’s all the Costa trips and designer items she buys..
What industry are her parents in? She literally has no idea how privileged she is.

• Heart
Christ has she actually just asked where to put the presents.... in a cupboard is she actually that stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.