Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She treats them like babies. Just take them out without the pram, they’re old enough. Is she ever going to let them grow up?

Reactions: 2
Completely agree. My son would have a fit if I tried to put him in his buggy. Yup take their scooters or balance bikes.

Reactions: 1
They’re going to be three in February, they’re still always in the pram, still in nappies, still in cots, still having bottles and dummies... they’re really bright girls, let them act their age. I’ve got nothing against the above if the child isn’t ready, but her children clearly are and yet she holds them back.

Completely agree, for me it's the fact that she holds them back because she cannot be arsed. She makes them nap so she can have an hour or so to herself, she takes them out in buggies so she doesnt have to teach them to walk nice and deal with tantrums, she keeps tjem in nappies because she cannot be arsed to potty train, it's all for an easy life for shauna which she then consistently moans about how tough she has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Completely agree, for me it's the fact that she holds them back because she cannot be arsed. She makes them nap so she can have an hour or so to herself, she takes them out in buggies so she doesnt have to teach them to walk nice and deal with tantrums, she keeps tjem in nappies because she cannot be arsed to potty train, it's all for an easy life for shauna which she then consistently moans about how tough she has it.
This! 100! It’s all about her, what suits her and what is easiest for her. She’s selfish and self absorbed, even poor Dave doesn’t get a look in on the shauna show, it’s all me myself and I with her. If she can’t cope with anything because of her “anxiety” then she needs to get professional help instead of moaning about it on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They’re going to be three in February, they’re still always in the pram, still in nappies, still in cots, still having bottles and dummies... they’re really bright girls, let them act their age. I’ve got nothing against the above if the child isn’t ready, but her children clearly are and yet she holds them back.
😱 I didn’t actually realise they were that old! My youngest will be 3 in February and you would think she was at least a year older; she walks everywhere, sleeps in a toddler bed, is potty trained day and night, can’t remember the last time she had her dummy, well over a year ago, stopped bottles at 1 and hasn’t napped in around 10 months to a year either (unless we stupidly end up in the car around 4pm then she’s gone and we’re up all night 🤦🏻‍♀️)
I genuinely didn’t realise her girls were the same age as mine, now I’m even more horrified at her lazy lazy parenting
...oh and my daughter was premature aswell, because I’m sure that’s her excuse for everything! “But they’re only X months corrected age” 🙄
She can’t think the way she parents is normal by almost THREE?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
😱 I didn’t actually realise they were that old! My youngest will be 3 in February and you would think she was at least a year older; she walks everywhere, sleeps in a toddler bed, is potty trained day and night, can’t remember the last time she had her dummy, well over a year ago, stopped bottles at 1 and hasn’t napped in around 10 months to a year either (unless we stupidly end up in the car around 4pm then she’s gone and we’re up all night 🤦🏻‍♀️)
I genuinely didn’t realise her girls were the same age as mine, now I’m even more horrified at her lazy lazy parenting
...oh and my daughter was premature aswell, because I’m sure that’s her excuse for everything! “But they’re only X months corrected age” 🙄
She can’t think the way she parents is normal by almost THREE?!
Exactly. It’s a shame because when they talk, you can tell that they’re bright little girls and I don’t feel that she’s doing them any favours by holding them back when they clearly don’t need to be. They were born at 34 weeks and they clearly caught up a long time ago, but she just babies them. I feel it’s partly because she doesn’t like doing anything that she considers difficult and partly because she doesn’t want them to grow up.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. It’s a shame because when they talk, you can tell that they’re bright little girls and I don’t feel that she’s doing them any favours by holding them back when they clearly don’t need to be. They were born at 34 weeks and they clearly caught up a long time ago, but she just babies them. I feel it’s partly because she doesn’t like doing anything that she considers difficult and partly because she doesn’t want them to grow up.
It really is a shame, they’d probably love to be given more freedom and be treated like ‘big girls’ they seem like they’d respond really well too
God knows why she wants to baby them so much, I did a little happy dance when I realised I’d never have a child in nappies ever again 😂

It really is a shame, they’d probably love to be given more freedom and be treated like ‘big girls’ they seem like they’d respond really well too
God knows why she wants to baby them so much, I did a little happy dance when I realised I’d never have a child in nappies ever again 😂
Exactly, you’d think she would want to get them out of nappies as soon as she could! It’s all just laziness though isn’t it, easier to change a nappy than clean up in accident in their clothes!

Just me who cringes when they see nearly 3 year olds with dummies in!!?? 🙈
No, I do.
I just think it’s very lazy parenting- and I’m not saying every parent who lets their kids have dummies til 3 are lazy - but when you look at it with all the other things she doesn’t bother with it’s just mental. She hasn’t changed one thing since becoming toddlers! Still have dummies, bottles, cots and nappies! My daughter is 4 months younger and out of all those - some were really easy, others more challenging. She clearly can’t be bothered to rock the boat and change anything!

More tracksuits🙄 can’t she put them in something nice like dresses and thick tights or leggings and long tops or maybe some jeans? She has no sense of what is nice🙄

More tracksuits🙄 can’t she put them in something nice like dresses and thick tights or leggings and long tops or maybe some jeans? She has no sense of what is nice🙄
I bet she isn’t buying half of that stuff just done a swipe up to make money 🙄

I bet she isn’t buying half of that stuff just done a swipe up to make money 🙄
I did think it was odd she was shopping for them somewhere that isn’t primark or pound land🙄 she has money for designer stuff for herself, but she can’t even by the girls decent clothes from next for example.

I love H&M for kids, most of my lots wardrobes is from there, but she has just gone through and found the ugliest stuff on the whole site 😂
They do lovely little dresses for £2.99 each, short, long or no sleeves in loads of different patterns, my little one always has them they’re so easy to shove on (while she’s running away from me 🙄) Would’ve been nice for her girls to have some that are the same but different too, but no, Shauna has found all the Minnie Mouse chavalicious bloody tracksuits!

She babies those girls - or she’s too lazy to transition out of baby habits. Our toddler is 6 months younger and is potty trained, no dummy, no bottle, no pram, no cot, no napping. They use their scooter when we go anywhere and they love it! I don’t know why she hasn’t attempted any of those things - surely easier to do one at a time rather than all at once?!

I love H&M for kids, most of my lots wardrobes is from there, but she has just gone through and found the ugliest stuff on the whole site 😂
They do lovely little dresses for £2.99 each, short, long or no sleeves in loads of different patterns, my little one always has them they’re so easy to shove on (while she’s running away from me 🙄) Would’ve been nice for her girls to have some that are the same but different too, but no, Shauna has found all the Minnie Mouse chavalicious bloody tracksuits!
Exactly, nice to see she’s chosen a decent shop for a change to buy the girls clothes, but why she has gone for all the ugly tat? If she’s even bought anything at all, as someone above said.

also I know I keep going on about this reed diffuser, but why has she now put Christmas decorations all around it and made it even more appealing for toddlers to grab? Children have nearly died from those things from burning their insides...

Exactly, nice to see she’s chosen a decent shop for a change to buy the girls clothes, but why she has gone for all the ugly tat? If she’s even bought anything at all, as someone above said.

also I know I keep going on about this reed diffuser, but why has she now put Christmas decorations all around it and made it even more appealing for toddlers to grab? Children have nearly died from those things from burning their insides...
They are so dangerous! I imagine if anyone messaged her to warn her they’d be accused of trolling her 🙄

They are so dangerous! I imagine if anyone messaged her to warn her they’d be accused of trolling her 🙄
Probably! She would probably do a huge post about how something awful happened and then she would say that the troll was trying to call her a bad mum!🙄

Anyone seen her latest story about the “bot bots” and “no nap”. She does realise at some point that the girls will stop napping completely and she will have to cope with them for a full day without a break? Shock horror.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.