Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she buy them so much crap for rainy days, just play with them instead of buy buy buy! They will grow up to expect presents when the weather is awful šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
The girls are so used to a new toy everytime she goes out! Good luck to her when she starts taking them shopping again šŸ™ˆ the eyebrows are terrible! Much better natural without anything on them!

Reactions: 1
Why do we need to see the girls ā€œsnack potā€ prepped for the day? Itā€™s just some cut up grapes and blueberries each time by the looks of it. If weā€™ve seen it once we donā€™t need to see it again!

• Haha
Why do we need to see the girls ā€œsnack potā€ prepped for the day? Itā€™s just some cut up grapes and blueberries each time by the looks of it. If weā€™ve seen it once we donā€™t need to see it again!
Hahaha I was just thinking the same
Thing !!!! Honestly is this all she has to offer ! Boring !!!! Well done love you cut up
Some fruit !!!

Reactions: 2
Hahaha I was just thinking the same
Thing !!!! Honestly is this all she has to offer ! Boring !!!! Well done love you cut up
Some fruit !!!
We have to see her bloody coffee atleast once each day too!
Not sure how sheā€™s saying the girls are ā€˜officially tired outā€™ theyā€™ve only been awake 2 hours!!

Now sheā€™s wanting them to nap after letting them sleep till 9am. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Surely you canā€™t expect a lie in and a nap šŸ˜‚

We have to see her bloody coffee atleast once each day too!
Not sure how sheā€™s saying the girls are ā€˜officially tired outā€™ theyā€™ve only been awake 2 hours!!
They donā€™t do anything to get tired out !!!!! She pushes them in a pushchair for a walk !

Exactly this! If she lets them walk for 50m itā€™s a treat
How many people have more than one child and can cope walking with them ! Honestly her voice is grating , her constant moaning , the crap b&m halls , and donā€™t get me started on the kids chavy clothes !

Am I missing something? Saying itā€™s nice to be reunited the nanny- theyā€™ve been round multiple times already? Unless she means they arenā€™t sticking to the rules anymore?

Anyone seen her questions and answers. I canā€™t believe people ask her how she copes with 2 and how does she find taking them a walk.

I have twins and duck me she goes on like itā€™s hardest thing ever. Itā€™s not just get on with it love and stop looking for praise

Reactions: 3
Feel free to correct me if you disagree or think Iā€™m wrong but I really thought this answer was a bit strange. Get your life back? It might just be me but I feel like my life ā€œstartedā€ and definitely got better when I had my daughter. Yes some things arenā€™t the same but Iā€™ve not lost anything just gained an amazing little person. You havenā€™t lost your life you have got two lovely daughters to enjoy you life with now.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.