Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all have different parenting techniques and what works for one won’t always work for another. I know I have an unusual parenting style and at times it’s bitten me on the bum but I’d much rather my child can talk with me openly and honestly! Yes he’s 5 but I talk to him like I’d want to be spoken to, end of the day he’s a person also who is going to grow up knowing that his mom put him first, provided for him, cared for him & let him know that it was okay to share feelings! My goodness does he test my patience but doesn’t every child 🤷‍♀️ If he needs to cry, have a temper tantrum then as long as he’s safe and isn’t hurting himself or anyone else I let him get it out of him system because their is nothing worse than someone being in your face telling you off or trying to calm you down. It generally means he stops sooner than if I was trying to make him if that makes sense? Yes I’m incredibly soft on my child but we have boundaries. Least I’ve got an all rounder child who can talk to me about anything and can let me know why he’s feeling sad than a child who can’t.

I have never understood why parents think it’s okay to stick a camera in their child’s face when there having a tantrum I don’t think it’s funny and I would never ever want to show my child like that it’s not respectful to your child. But then again I always think would I be happy being treated like this, would I be happy with those words spoken to me.

I’m a single parent who has no family support at the moment due to the pandemic and my goodness has it been hard! Yes i whinge but I wouldn’t whinge about it all day every day to total strangers. I’ve hated having to take him out with me to do the food. Shop but I’ve had no other option as I couldn’t get a delivery. I suffer severe Social anxiety but I’ve had to face those fears and I’ve had a full on crying panic attack where I’ve nearly blacked out because I couldn’t cope. I’ve had to do it and I would do anything for my child.

Reactions: 2
Moaning again today because it’s raining and she is trapped. Let your children in the garden to play in the puddles and stop moaning
How many parents are stuck in with children , just get on with it ! All she does is moan and that lunch looked crap ! Some microwave veg and rice and cheap breaded chicken !!! Yum !

Reactions: 1
I know we all have different parenting techniques and what works for one won’t always work for another. I know I have an unusual parenting style and at times it’s bitten me on the bum but I’d much rather my child can talk with me openly and honestly! Yes he’s 5 but I talk to him like I’d want to be spoken to, end of the day he’s a person also who is going to grow up knowing that his mom put him first, provided for him, cared for him & let him know that it was okay to share feelings! My goodness does he test my patience but doesn’t every child 🤷‍♀️ If he needs to cry, have a temper tantrum then as long as he’s safe and isn’t hurting himself or anyone else I let him get it out of him system because their is nothing worse than someone being in your face telling you off or trying to calm you down. It generally means he stops sooner than if I was trying to make him if that makes sense? Yes I’m incredibly soft on my child but we have boundaries. Least I’ve got an all rounder child who can talk to me about anything and can let me know why he’s feeling sad than a child who can’t.

I have never understood why parents think it’s okay to stick a camera in their child’s face when there having a tantrum I don’t think it’s funny and I would never ever want to show my child like that it’s not respectful to your child. But then again I always think would I be happy being treated like this, would I be happy with those words spoken to me.

I’m a single parent who has no family support at the moment due to the pandemic and my goodness has it been hard! Yes i whinge but I wouldn’t whinge about it all day every day to total strangers. I’ve hated having to take him out with me to do the food. Shop but I’ve had no other option as I couldn’t get a delivery. I suffer severe Social anxiety but I’ve had to face those fears and I’ve had a full on crying panic attack where I’ve nearly blacked out because I couldn’t cope. I’ve had to do it and I would do anything for my child.
I hope you’re ok 💓

She’s so wrapped up in herself she can’t see that some people might have real things to worry about other than the weather 🙄

• Heart
Did she steal it from her Nan 😂
Probably moan about it soon then ! I literally can’t stand her I’ve never seen anyone so annoying as her !!!! Soon she will be back dragging the kids round the shops buying chav clothes !

Probably moan about it soon then ! I literally can’t stand her I’ve never seen anyone so annoying as her !!!! Soon she will be back dragging the kids round the shops buying chav clothes !
I know her idea of a family day out is a day round the Trafford centre I couldn’t imagine anything worse! I love shopping but not with my kids & husband 😂

I blocked her ages ago. But I looked today and her eye brows are just insane. They are so strangely shaped and meet in the middle.
the twins aren’t pretty.
I have missed shopping though haha so I guess I’m shallow. I haven’t mentioned It on Instagram though!

• Haha
Needs to order puddle suits, so can't go outside. Just stick some joggers on them with a pair of leggings underneath and their wellies until you can get some 🙄

Bet a lot of the twin mums think they’ve hit jackpot with all the ads and freebies they get on the gram

Needs to order puddle suits, so can't go outside. Just stick some joggers on them with a pair of leggings underneath and their wellies until you can get some 🙄
I was thinking the same. Even though it’s raining it’s still mild so they’re not going to catch their death 😂

Ahh god, can’t stand the lumi stories 😩

Are people seriously stupid enough to order a £200 face washer from her off the back of her awful stories?!

And what’s with the stupid face she pulls while using it !!!!!!
So funny isn’t it 🤣🤣 looks like she’s trying to hold a fart in.
Beef stew again for dinner, I don’t know why she thinks people want to see the worst looking beef stew every time she eats it. I’m not sure how she makes it so watery!

• Haha
So funny isn’t it 🤣🤣 looks like she’s trying to hold a fart in.
Beef stew again for dinner, I don’t know why she thinks people want to see the worst looking beef stew every time she eats it. I’m not sure how she makes it so watery!
It’s her lasagne she showed us how to make with already made white sauce from Aldi

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.