Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see today’s story ? Her eyebrows are nearly touching !!!! The spacebuns are for women year olds !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m amazed there aren’t more people on this thread! Some of the things she does astounds me

Shes really rude. I messaged a few times as a fellow twin mum just general conversation and she was so rude. Like sorry who made you queen. Instamoms are very VERY cliquey. I also think its unhealthy how she NEVER separates her twins ever though and she gets anxiety if they wear different clothes. I know everyone is different but they are at an age now they need their own identity. She should research parenting techniques rather than spending all day moaning!

Reactions: 4
I followed her when i was pregnant and found it good but now i skip through most things! Her crying about having to be with her children alone all day? Im a single parent like many & just have to get on with it! Being nervous about having to do the shopping due to the virus? Sorry but some of us had no choice but to do it from day 1 and we didn't cry about it? Her voice can be so draining at times, constant complaining every day! Would love to hear her be happy for a change!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m amazed there aren’t more people on this thread! Some of the things she does astounds me
Me too!

Shes really rude. I messaged a few times as a fellow twin mum just general conversation and she was so rude. Like sorry who made you queen. Instamoms are very VERY cliquey. I also think its unhealthy how she NEVER separates her twins ever though and she gets anxiety if they wear different clothes. I know everyone is different but they are at an age now they need their own identity. She should research parenting techniques rather than spending all day moaning!
All she does is moan. I can remember when they were babies she moaned about all the attention they got when out and about. The girls were dressed identical in head to toe pink in a pink pram with those god awful furry hoods. But oh no, she hates attention!

• Haha
Me too!

All she does is moan. I can remember when they were babies she moaned about all the attention they got when out and about. The girls were dressed identical in head to toe pink in a pink pram with those god awful furry hoods. But oh no, she hates attention!
She loooves a good moan haha. And you cannot day you don’t like attention when you post everything on insta stories all day every day!

Reactions: 1
I followed her when i was pregnant and found it good but now i skip through most things! Her crying about having to be with her children alone all day? Im a single parent like many & just have to get on with it! Being nervous about having to do the shopping due to the virus? Sorry but some of us had no choice but to do it from day 1 and we didn't cry about it? Her voice can be so draining at times, constant complaining every day! Would love to hear her be happy for a change!!
I know when she was moaning that her mum was too ill to look after the girls. Try a nursery/childminder like everyone else!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she always films the girls crying and having a tantrum. As she sits there with her head in her hands making a face and smacking her lips!

I know when she was moaning that her mum was too ill to look after the girls. Try a nursery/childminder like everyone else!
But she gave up work after that because nursery was to dear but then got a new job? Makes everything alot harder than it should be!! Ha
I don’t know why she always films the girls crying and having a tantrum. As she sits there with her head in her hands making a face and smacking her lips!
The last thing the girls need is to be recorded having a tantrum, they need to be calmed and listened/talked to to stop it 🙈

The last thing the girls need is to be recorded having a tantrum, they need to be calmed and listened/talked to to stop it 🙈
Yep! She doesn’t seem to try, just whines that that they are having a tantrum. Wonder where they get it from....

The eyebrows have got even closer today!

Yep! She doesn’t seem to try, just whines that that they are having a tantrum. Wonder where they get it from....

The eyebrows have got even closer today!
all she does is moan and whinge !!!! And does she buy clothes for those kids anywhere other than Asda !

Anyone see the likeness ....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't understand these eyebrows honestly. Does she not have a friend who could give her a heads up?????

• Haha
Oh wow, that is crazy! She has her own twin too 🤣

Also, her dinners look the absolute worst. If you’re that bad a cook why would you post pictures of your tea every day?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh wow, that is crazy! She has her own twin too 🤣

Also, her dinners look the absolute worst. If you’re that bad a cook why would you post pictures of your tea every day?!
That potato thing she is always cooking looks so bad ! She is full on moaning and self pitying on tonight’s post !

Moaning again today because it’s raining and she is trapped. Let your children in the garden to play in the puddles and stop moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.