Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her lasagne she showed us how to make with already made white sauce from Aldi
It’s actually saved as a cooking highlight on her gram! As if it’s some culinary genius to not even be able to make a white sauce!!!

Reactions: 1
Have you even been for a run if you don’t post a boomerang from your front door before?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she complains about staying with the girls on a rainy day. The girls seems like normal toddlers like to run around and create mess. Mess can be tidied.

I don’t get why she complains about staying with the girls on a rainy day. The girls seems like normal toddlers like to run around and create mess. Mess can be tidied.
She is more concerned with the house staying tidy that actually playing with the girls! Whenever they are ‘playing’ she seems to be sat on the sofa

Reactions: 4
I thought she used aldi nappies on the girls? Or did she swap to pampers when she was getting paid? 🤔
Just came here to say this! She even did a food haul the other week with aldi nappies! She is too cheap to buy pampers! Just shows she will promote anything she is paid to!

Reactions: 2
Just came here to say this! She even did a food haul the other week with aldi nappies! She is too cheap to buy pampers! Just shows she will promote anything she is paid to!
I thought the exact same! Always always was aldi nappies in her shop! So true!

I thought the exact same! Always always was aldi nappies in her shop! So true!
She also films the girls chucking stuff all over their room every day from the changing table and it’s always aldi nappies!

Also- not a clue how it works in terms of buying likes etc, but surely not that many people have liked a very poorly done ad in the last 25 minutes?!

None of them even follow her!

I followed her when i was pregnant and found it good but now i skip through most things! Her crying about having to be with her children alone all day? Im a single parent like many & just have to get on with it! Being nervous about having to do the shopping due to the virus? Sorry but some of us had no choice but to do it from day 1 and we didn't cry about it? Her voice can be so draining at times, constant complaining every day! Would love to hear her be happy for a change!!
I find a lot of them have started whining and moaning

I followed her when i was pregnant and found it good but now i skip through most things! Her crying about having to be with her children alone all day? Im a single parent like many & just have to get on with it! Being nervous about having to do the shopping due to the virus? Sorry but some of us had no choice but to do it from day 1 and we didn't cry about it? Her voice can be so draining at times, constant complaining every day! Would love to hear her be happy for a change!!

But yet jumped into b&m without a care in the world.

But yet jumped into b&m without a care in the world.
She just thrives on attention and sympathy 🙄 complaining all morning about the rain and having to go for a costa coffee.. my daughter has my house wrecked on a daily basis especially when it rains. It takes about 5-10 mins max to tidy and sort the toys when she goes to bed!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow winging twinning, can’t see a thread on her, seen Shauna comment on her stuff. But I can’t work out if she’s a dick or not 😂

She’s put that pampers ad on her story as an appreciation post to her other half 😂

Last edited:
Dressed up to go to the supermarket and got s photo off herself. Vein much
I was just thinking the same thing ! She isn’t a teenager she why dress like one !!!!! Massive eyebrows out in force today as well !

I was just thinking the same thing ! She isn’t a teenager she why dress like one !!!!! Massive eyebrows out in force today as well !

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.