Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do laugh so she’s taking a step not showing us as much. That was on Sunday. It’s Wednesday morning she’s done 3 post and a fair few stories. Only difference she’s not told us she’s got anxiety over a trip to a shop. Yet she managed to take them shopping around Asda? 🤷‍♀️
If someone is so anxious about Covid why would you take kids shopping if you don’t have to? I haven’t been to the shops for weeks as it’s not essential and we would never take our toddler!

Reactions: 2
She’s a literal joke. I didn’t read her post about showing less so didn’t know that’s what’s she was trying to do but she is literally showing them more than ever.

She’s so backwards, she went quiet for about a week and only showed one or two posts in all that time. Then she comes on and does a post saying she will post less from now on, but then as soon as she’s posted that she starts doing loads of posts again and even an ad. Clearly she just did that post for attention to see who would care if she didn’t post.

Reactions: 3
Irrational annoyance of mine, but why does she call it the “school run”, they aren’t even in school, they’re in nursery. I’ve never understood when this cross over started, I think if you keep telling your children that they are going to school, when they are going to nursery, what are you going to tell them when they do go to school?

Reactions: 5
Irrational annoyance of mine, but why does she call it the “school run”, they aren’t even in school, they’re in nursery. I’ve never understood when this cross over started, I think if you keep telling your children that they are going to school, when they are going to nursery, what are you going to tell them when they do go to school?
I think it may be because the setting calls it a “school” it’s only open for 2-4 year olds (I know as it’s local to me) and it is ran by qualified teachers. I’m surprised however with it not catering for young babies that they are ok with the girls not being potty trained

I think it may be because the setting calls it a “school” it’s only open for 2-4 year olds (I know as it’s local to me) and it is ran by qualified teachers. I’m surprised however with it not catering for young babies that they are ok with the girls not being potty trained
I know it too, I’m also from the area, maybe we know each other? 😂 I know it has pre school in the name (I won’t say the name of it) and I knew teachers ran it, but still, I wouldn’t call it school and big school, like she does, I just think it’s a bit confusing for them? What she’s going to refer to actual school as? Bigger big school?😂😂
agree with the potty training thing too, but I think most places have to be inclusive now. I know years ago most places wouldn’t take children that weren’t potty trained by 24 months, but I’m not sure if many places still have policies about being potty trained. I used to work in the early years sector and I didn’t come across any, but I guess there could be.

It infuriates me how she stories a coffee being made every single day, sometimes multiple times! It’s ‘needed’ today after a ‘hectic morning!! Mate, your kids went to nursery while you went for a run and then a walk with your friend. Hectic?! Get in the real world!!!!!

Reactions: 4
It infuriates me how she stories a coffee being made every single day, sometimes multiple times! It’s ‘needed’ today after a ‘hectic morning!! Mate, your kids went to nursery while you went for a run and then a walk with your friend. Hectic?! Get in the real world!!!!!
Totally agree, could she be any more annoying? She’s an actual martyr. She needs to stop getting upset and stressed over every little thing otherwise she will just be permanently miserable, not every little issue needs to be a full blown disaster!

Reactions: 1
Let’s face it she is a dick ! Who needs coffee that much ! She is a born winge bag ! Her face in her stupid running gear selfies is so smug !!!

No wonder Dave works so much, I wouldn’t want to be around her and her miserable attitude either🙄

Says they are going somewhere different for their walk, goes to the same park they go to quite often...does she just like to do the opposite of what she says?😂😂

• Haha
Who’s she out with today? Is that her dad?
I know you can meet with one other person but I bet her mum is there too and they aren’t staying apart! I don’t care what you do but don’t influence your thousands of followers to do the same

I know you can meet with one other person but I bet her mum is there too and they aren’t staying apart! I don’t care what you do but don’t influence your thousands of followers to do the same
I’m not too sure, I think maybe he looks too old to be her dad? Shauna is the eldest child and has teenage siblings, so I’d expect him to be a little younger, maybe late 40’s, but I could be wrong. Maybe it’s her grandad?

Completely agree. I know the rules and you can meet people etc, I'm over covid I dont break the rules (mainly because I don't know enough people to ha) but I'm not the covid police but it's like she makes a point of putting things up with different people to purposefully be difficult and to get criticism so she can say HA IM ALLOWED. She's never posted so much about being out with others.
The coffee posts irritate me too. I mean I LOVE coffee and I have about 5 a day but Shauna mate your stories are boring AF we dont need or want to see the same coffee post every single day, I mean how does she not get bored posting it. #knob

Completely agree. I know the rules and you can meet people etc, I'm over covid I dont break the rules (mainly because I don't know enough people to ha) but I'm not the covid police but it's like she makes a point of putting things up with different people to purposefully be difficult and to get criticism so she can say HA IM ALLOWED. She's never posted so much about being out with others.
The coffee posts irritate me too. I mean I LOVE coffee and I have about 5 a day but Shauna mate your stories are boring AF we dont need or want to see the same coffee post every single day, I mean how does she not get bored posting it. #knob
She could atleast buy an interesting mug 🤣

• Haha
She could at least use something like this and them I might think she is slightly witty because we all know shauna doesnt work.
🤣 love it
I think her ‘work’ with the lumi spa has dried up, we haven’t been subjected to watching the weird facial expressions while she exfoliates her skin in a while!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t really understand why her family furloughed her, unless it was to save money because they’re losing money because of covid, because it’s not like she can’t work from home when the girls are at nursery, then again she is a marketing manager, she might have been made redundant if she wasn’t employed by her family. 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.