Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true lol I was just glad that mine were 30 quid fakes and not 300 quid, not that I would ever consider buying trainers for 300 quid even if I was a millionaire lol. My husband always says 'cant buy style ' 🤣 and Shauna definitely has no style lol.
Yes you definitely can’t buy style! I think she always tries to be like that Chloe Lauren who also has twins of a similar age. She does similar posts sometimes and I do think she wants to be like her and have her style.😂😂

Reactions: 3
Ha her stories this morning, "what happens when we have a lazy morning" erm shauna you always have a lazy morning, you stay in bed watching TV and make the girls have breakfast in your bed. No reference to remembrance sunday on her stories, she really is such a self absorbed awful person.

Ha her stories this morning, "what happens when we have a lazy morning" erm shauna you always have a lazy morning, you stay in bed watching TV and make the girls have breakfast in your bed. No reference to remembrance sunday on her stories, she really is such a self absorbed awful person.
Literally came here to say this 🤣 every morning is a lazy morning! Pretending they love to eat a banana in bed - no you give them a banana to prevent going down to make breakfast and start the day as long as possible 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she is claiming this is a busy day?! She has even added ‘dress girls’ to bulk out her to do list 🤣🤣
I am on your level today, I literally came her e to say I cant believe shes put dress girls on her to do list. What a chore!! 😂🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I mean she did put down for herself to get dressed too like it's an unusual or special job 😂🙈 baffled.

Oh wow that sunday dinner! I mean she even says 'I cheated' mate you always buy an m&s meal deal for a roast, prechopped veg.

• Haha
Glad she’s decided to show less of the girls. She won’t regret that. She needs to live in the moment with them, not spend every second glued to her phone. It will make the world of difference to their behaviour.

ps the roast dinner looked rank.

Reactions: 2
Glad she’s decided to show less of the girls. She won’t regret that. She needs to live in the moment with them, not spend every second glued to her phone. It will make the world of difference to their behaviour.

ps the roast dinner looked rank.
I dont believe a word of it. Shes been quieter for one day, she posts tit like that all the time as a cry for attention and sympathy and I would find it a bit more genuine if she hadn't have posted her 'to do' list earlier with the subject 'prepare content' so to me I'm sorry but this smacks of just another attention seeking post. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I dont believe a word of it. Shes been quieter for one day, she posts tit like that all the time as a cry for attention and sympathy and I would find it a bit more genuine if she hadn't have posted her 'to do' list earlier with the subject 'prepare content' so to me I'm sorry but this smacks of just another attention seeking post. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I do think she posts way less these days than what she used to, she’s definitely improved, we used to get 17372 stories a day of the girls just randomly doing nothing🤣🤣 but I think the reasons why are because she can’t hack the negativity, not because she wants to be with the girls more. The less she posts the better, no one needs the stomach churning roast dinners.

With the way she posted on her stories saying she had wrote a letter to everyone, I thought something serious had happened, like someone was ill or pregnant🤣🤣

With the way she posted on her stories saying she had wrote a letter to everyone, I thought something serious had happened, like someone was ill or pregnant🤣🤣
Haha thats exactly what I thought, I thought ouff shes coming off the gram lol. Should have known better it would be, in the words of Donald trump 'fake news'.
Unless Dave has finally grew a pair and told her to stop shoving her phone in their faces 24/7. Time will tell but I'm not holding my breath.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.