Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t read the last Harry Potter book because dumbledore died? Is she an infant

Reactions: 2
Why does she let them be that rude to her? Calls it "sass", not sure the school staff would see it the same way.

Reactions: 4
Why does she let them be that rude to her? Calls it "sass", not sure the school staff would see it the same way.
I agree, it’s not cute and it’s not funny. Teach your children some respect and manners.

I don’t know why she stands there and laughs, she needs to tell them it’s not acceptable to be rude, they’re talking to her like brats.

Last edited:
100%, it’s not sassy, it is just rude. She needs to explain to them they shouldn’t talk to people that way, not just stand there and snigger!

Reactions: 1
100%, it’s not sassy, it is just rude. She needs to explain to them they shouldn’t talk to people that way, not just stand there and snigger!
Totally agree, it drives me insane how she records it because she thinks it’s funny. Like that time hallie was screaming at her to go back to bed and pushing her, why would you allow your two year olds to speak to you that way? You’re the adult, they’re the child, sort it out before it escalates to even worse behaviour. They’re behaving like brats and no one else will put up with it, especially not at nursery because they won’t find it cute.

Reactions: 1
Her post makes no sense if she’s still doing loads of stories. So what she not sharing?? I hate calling people thick but is she actually a bit thick?

Those meals shes advertising are just glorified ready meals!!! At least with someone like hello fresh you get the ingredients and cook it yourself, with this it's just like something you'd buy at a supermarket but probably 10x the price!!!

Reactions: 3
Those meals shes advertising are just glorified ready meals!!! At least with someone like hello fresh you get the ingredients and cook it yourself, with this it's just like something you'd buy at a supermarket but probably 10x the price!!!
Yeah it’s just grim. I know these people flog any old crap, but still, it’s one ad I’d definitely be saying no to.

Yeah it’s just grim. I know these people flog any old crap, but still, it’s one ad I’d definitely be saying no to.
I just looked at the website and for 8 adult meals and 8 kids meals it's £51.99 😳 as if!!!! Plus they've got 171 followers on Instagram 🤦

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Those meals are "perfect for busy mums like her" is she having a laugh? She doesn't know the meaning of busy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Letter to Shauna -
Hey shauna, how's your posting less content and living in the moment more going? Oh what, you have posted even more than normal less than 24 hours after your declaration, including promoting a wanky ready meal from a company no one has ever heard of for your definition of 'busy mums' who spend all their time in costa, over dying their horrific eyebrows and obnoxiously stroking their hair.
Please take your head out of your arse and play with your children.
Yours sincerely
Tattle lover.

P.s. if you are going to pretend you are terrified of Corona, then meeting your friend and your mum and going to a pie shop in the first 4 days of a second lockdown doesnt make your professed fear believable #justsaying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Letter to Shauna -
Hey shauna, how's your posting less content and living in the moment more going? Oh what, you have posted even more than normal less than 24 hours after your declaration, including promoting a wanky ready meal from a company no one has ever heard of for your definition of 'busy mums' who spend all their time in costa, over dying their horrific eyebrows and obnoxiously stroking their hair.
Please take your head out of your arse and play with your children.
Yours sincerely
Tattle lover.

P.s. if you are going to pretend you are terrified of Corona, then meeting your friend and your mum and going to a pie shop in the first 4 days of a second lockdown doesnt make your professed fear believable #justsaying.
Obnoxiously stroking your hair 🤣🤣 god she’s so irritating

• Haha
I do laugh so she’s taking a step not showing us as much. That was on Sunday. It’s Wednesday morning she’s done 3 post and a fair few stories. Only difference she’s not told us she’s got anxiety over a trip to a shop. Yet she managed to take them shopping around Asda? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.