Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh they obviously dont need her because everyone who I know who was furloughed during lockdown 1 hasnt been furloughed during lockdown 2 as their companies need them and see it as a backward step. If the company doesnt need you then it's better business sense keeping them furloughed and the government paying their wages. Unfortunately this means she may ne furloughed until march god help us 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For someone who doesn’t do much she has a lot of time sat drinking a “brew” what is she gonna do when the girls don’t nap anymore - she has a shock coming !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who doesn’t do much she has a lot of time sat drinking a “brew” what is she gonna do when the girls don’t nap anymore - she has a shock coming !!!!!
She doesn’t know she’s born with the girls still still napping and going to nursery. At least she gets a break in the day, most people don’t. As you say, she’s going to have a shock when they stop!

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t know she’s born with the girls still still napping and going to nursery. At least she gets a break in the day, most people don’t. As you say, she’s going to have a shock when they stop!
🤣🤣 she isn’t going to cope! It was quite an adjustment with just one child

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘No chance of a lie in in this house’ Shauna you have a lie in EVERY day!! Is she joking!!

Also would like to note she said that at gone 8!! Which for majority of parents is already a lie in!!!!

No posts all day- this must be a first ever for her!! Probably too tired after getting out of bed at 10

Reactions: 2
So Dave has the day off and he has taken the girls to give her an hour alone!!! She gets time alone when they’re at nursery, when does he get an hour alone!!??

Each to their own- but does anyone else think she feeds them shite? So far today they have had plain cereal and some packet rice with breaded shaped chicken...
It all seems to lazy and where’s the fruit end veg?
Maybe I’m being picky as I’m quite paranoid what my little one eats!

I don’t think they have a very varied diet, she seems to rotate the same five meals and I’ve never heard her say the girls are fussy so I don’t know why she only feeds them the same stuff. Especially considering she seems to have anxiety around everything, you’d think she would want them to get in as much fruit and veg as possible.

I don’t think they have a very varied diet, she seems to rotate the same five meals and I’ve never heard her say the girls are fussy so I don’t know why she only feeds them the same stuff. Especially considering she seems to have anxiety around everything, you’d think she would want them to get in as much fruit and veg as possible.
Yes they seem like good eaters! Wouldn’t be much effort to put some fruit in their weetabix etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.