Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she is feeling that down then she needs to look at the reasons why. I don’t think it’s anything to do with lockdown because I can’t see how that affects her, Dave was off with her last time so she got loads of help. The only thing that will be different is that preschool will close...
I just think she uses lockdown as an excuse, she’s either struggling with being a young mum or she’s having relationship problems, or both. With the way she talks about Dave on insta, I wouldn’t like to see how she speaks his face and the girls are picking up a bossy attitude from somewhere...
if she’s as bad as she makes out then she’s seriously heading for a break down at some point... go to the doctor, for the sake of your children!

Reactions: 3
I do believe she is struggling mentally - the entire country/planet are!
But I do find preaching how she is struggling with the girls while they are going to pre-school, still having long naps and she has support from family a bit irritating. I’ve been working from home for 6 months with no childcare while my partner has been working long hours and 6/7 day weeks. While going through a stressful house sale! I also haven’t have numerous weekends away like she has, but I’m not moaning about it all over social media because there are thousands of people across the country losing their jobs and struggling to put food on the table!

I do believe she is struggling mentally - the entire country/planet are!
But I do find preaching how she is struggling with the girls while they are going to pre-school, still having long naps and she has support from family a bit irritating. I’ve been working from home for 6 months with no childcare while my partner has been working long hours and 6/7 day weeks. While going through a stressful house sale! I also haven’t have numerous weekends away like she has, but I’m not moaning about it all over social media because there are thousands of people across the country losing their jobs and struggling to put food on the table!
Exactly this. I get that there is this notion nowadays that sharing is a good thing and in some occasions it is, but for me, I’m a very private person. There’s no way I’d be sharing all my struggles on social media, partly because I’m not the sort of person to moan online, if I moan, it’s to close family and secondly because I am sensitive to the fact that other people are also going through things too and I wouldn’t want to come across as though everything is about me and that I’m the only one with problems.

This over sharing culture that has come from having “influencers” and all the rest of it is just a bit damaging I feel and I hate that people claim they do it because they are trying to be real. You can still be real without sharing your innermost thoughts, particularly at a time when the world is in turmoil.

I think that the big problem is because some people spend so much time on social media (like shauna and other instagrammers) they become dependent on the sympathy, the encouragement, the praise. They can’t cope unless their ego is being boosted by random strangers. They need to find a way to have self gratification without social media as it is so damaging for mental health to rely on social media for happiness.

Reactions: 4
They only go into tier 3 on Thursday night. So yeah she does really need to be back by then, but I think because she went away before then she will get away with it.
Ahhh that’s correct! I forgot corona doesn’t work start of the week 😂

Reactions: 1
Long time stalker but never commented here! Pretty convinced she’s gone away with her mum or someone else not from her household and that’s why she’s so quiet on her stories. No way would she have drove for a few hours alone then parented alone for days whilst daddy Dave is working:rolleyes:

Long time stalker but never commented here! Pretty convinced she’s gone away with her mum or someone else not from her household and that’s why she’s so quiet on her stories. No way would she have drove for a few hours alone then parented alone for days whilst daddy Dave is working:rolleyes:
Probably yes. This is why I don’t understand why she was getting so upset over the potential tier 3 when nothing changes for her anyway. Her area has been in local lockdown since the beginning of October/end of September, but she’s still continued to see her mum even though they weren’t supposed to mix households.

Probably yes. This is why I don’t understand why she was getting so upset over the potential tier 3 when nothing changes for her anyway. Her area has been in local lockdown since the beginning of October/end of September, but she’s still continued to see her mum even though they weren’t supposed to mix households.
She say would say it was childcare 🙄😆

Reactions: 1
She will probably go on and do a big explanation about how she’s been quiet as tattle are bullying her

She’s said ‘sorry for the spam’ while she has posted a million times less than normal 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.