Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off course Shaunas feeling ill after her flu jab 😆 personally think she imagines it.
Was thinking the same thing, of course she had to be ill didn’t she. I know loads of people who have had it and have had no side effects. She’s a hypochondriac.

Reactions: 3
Those stories from yesterday look so much like she’s out walking the dogs 🤣
I get reins I wish mine liked reins but hers are old enough to not need them. I bet they’d hold her hand most the way but then again how would she let us all know she’s out walking them

Reactions: 2
I get reins I wish mine liked reins but hers are old enough to not need them. I bet they’d hold her hand most the way but then again how would she let us all know she’s out walking them
I agree, I’m not anti rein at all. Think they can be handy in busy areas- town cities etc for safety reasons! But not to walk around what look like very quiet areas and see the ducks 🤣.
They look like good walkers, why not put the reins off of one starts misbehaving? Not the whole time!

Reactions: 1
So the girls got to go buy toys from the toy shops for having their flu jabs done, even though they didn’t have them done 🤣🤣

• Haha
So the girls got to go buy toys from the toy shops for having their flu jabs done, even though they didn’t have them done 🤣🤣
I don’t get why you would promise them a toy for it anyway? Like surely a chocolate would do! 😂😂 she must have been really building up how scary it is to them for them to be upset before they even went in, how can she not see that she passes on her anxieties to her children?

The toys she got I got them bloody dolls and they are awful!! From b&m and all the limbs fall off 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
The toys she got I got them bloody dolls and they are awful!! From b&m and all the limbs fall off 😂😂😂
They did look pretty crappy! But she buys them toys so often I guess she doesn’t care if they break!
And she couldn’t treat them with chocolate because they get that just for making it through nursery 🤣

Yet more toys 🙄. I missed why they didn’t have their flu jab but why buy them toys anyway when they didn’t even have it. It’s like she doesn’t know any other way to ‘treat’ them or show them praise. I think if she put all the toys together she’d be disgusted with herself of the amount. Where does she even store them 😱

She's ridiculous, why would the girls need a new toy for having their flu spray, let alone the fact they didn't even have it!?
I work in a school and we literally line the kids up, they get it squirted up their nose, given a sticker and sent back to class. I wish she'd stop making such a big deal of everything to them, they're going to grow up terrified of everything. No resilience and just expect a toy/reward for the slightest thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She's ridiculous, why would the girls need a new toy for having their flu spray, let alone the fact they didn't even have it!?
I work in a school and we literally line the kids up, they get it squirted up their nose, given a sticker and sent back to class. I wish she'd stop making such a big deal of everything to them, they're going to grow up terrified of everything. No resilience and just expect a toy/reward for the slightest thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally agree! Why were the girls so worked up over the flu jab anyway when they’ve never had it before? What did she say to them to make them so anxious for it? She doesn’t seem to realise how much she affects the girls with her anxiety by making such a big deal out of everything and getting herself worked up, does she even realise how much it rubs off on them?
And as for buying them something whether it be a toy for a flu jab or a chocolate lolly for going to nursery, that’s just daft. I can get a sticker or a chocolate for the flu jab, but a toy? No. And a chocolate lolly for nursery? No. Every time they do anything they’ll just expect a reward, they’ll literally end up so pampered.

Of course she had a reaction to the flu jab, yet I've never heard of anyone getting a reaction to it 🙄
Why were they crying before their flu sprays?? I didn't even tell my son about his because erm hes 2 and I dont expect him to understand the complexities of it and risk him not understanding and getting worked up, we went, he chatted to the nurse, she sprayed him up each nostril, he got a certificate and off we went, I gave him an enthusiastic well done.
I dont think she understands that shes actually molding 2 humans here and supposed to be teaching them life skills etc etc. I fear she is creating 2 little monsters.

At it again with the masks for the girls. It makes me so angry. Why would you want your two year old to wear a mask, actually disgusted, she’s literally ruining those girls with her anxiety. Let children be children ffs. The mask protects other people more than it does the wearer anyway, so why bother making them wear one? 😡

Reactions: 4
At it again with the masks for the girls. It makes me so angry. Why would you want your two year old to wear a mask, actually disgusted, she’s literally ruining those girls with her anxiety. Let children be children ffs. The mask protects other people more than it does the wearer anyway, so why bother making them wear one? 😡
She does for attention and for a reaction. Seriously if she’s worried it’s simple don’t take them to a bloody shop.

No wonder these kids have 'anxiety' for nursery 🙄 or for anything for that matter. drills it into them poor girls..

Moan moan moan! She doesn’t realise how lucky she is she makes me sick!
I get everyone is fed up atm. However she’s can’t see how lucky she is. By the looks of it she’s not scrapping the pennies to buy dinner every night.
She gets help all the time.
As a mum i persoanlly don’t see what the problem is if we go back into a lockdown. Yes you can’t see family and friends which is awful but you get time with your kids. They are 2 so she’s not got home schooling to stresss about she just needs to let them play. Do fun learning but no pressure. She hasn’t taken them anywhere apart from a farm or zoo so it’s not like she’s relying on soft plays.
Nursery’s will still be open!! So it’s not really much of a change for her.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.