Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she’s blurred out the name of her dentist, we already know where she lives...🙄

She never seems to do any arts and crafts with them or messy play! So many set ups she could do to keep them entertained seen as she says she struggles staying inside!

Also, the dumplings with dinner were an abomination 🤣

Yep! Making her feelings quite clear too
I don’t know why she doesn’t set up a tuff tray for them or she could do baking or play dough, loads of things she could do rather than overloading them with plastic rubbish.

Reactions: 2
It must be really frustrating to be in the North right now but she is stropping like this will change things.

Reactions: 1
It must be really frustrating to be in the North right now but she is stropping like this will change things.
Yeah, I mean I’m in the north and I live in a place that’s pretty close to being totally shut down, but we just have to get on with it, no point moaning. I know shauna’s area is still under tier 2, so no mixing of households ect, but I doubt she’s stopped seeing her mum anyway otherwise she would have moaned about it by now.

She’s so bloody privileged it’s unreal. Moaning because her drive has been blocked by a team of tree cutters who have come to cut down the trees at the back of her house that she had been moaning about! I mean seriously, there’s people losing their jobs and dying and she moans over her drive being blocked, you know what shauna, some people don’t have drives, so carry your shopping up the road like a normal person ffs.

I’ve just come to the conclusion that she’s a miserable witch.

C07C9A80-F421-47A2-8EB8-5F1CED662721.png

she’s getting on my nerves today, wind your neck in shauna and take a chill pill ffs. Dave works all hours to fund your costa habit whilst you sit on your bum when the twins are at nursery or at your mums or napping, give him a break ffs.

5E29149E-9920-4258-903F-3D8DD7913B6D.png

yes and some women think money grows on trees apparently...🙄 that’s okay shauna, you keep sipping your Costa and slagging off your husband for the world to see while Dave slaves away at work to pay your mortgage. I can’t stand women or men that bad mouth their partners online for no good reason (unless it’s like abuse or something), she’s such a bossy cow its unreal, I don’t know how Dave copes. No wonder they split up a few times when they were younger!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s so bloody privileged it’s unreal. Moaning because her drive has been blocked by a team of tree cutters who have come to cut down the trees at the back of her house that she had been moaning about! I mean seriously, there’s people losing their jobs and dying and she moans over her drive being blocked, you know what shauna, some people don’t have drives, so carry your shopping up the road like a normal person ffs.

I’ve just come to the conclusion that she’s a miserable witch.

View attachment 274288
she’s getting on my nerves today, wind your neck in shauna and take a chill pill ffs. Dave works all hours to fund your costa habit whilst you sit on your bum when the twins are at nursery or at your mums or napping, give him a break ffs.

View attachment 274295
yes and some women think money grows on trees apparently...🙄 that’s okay shauna, you keep sipping your Costa and slagging off your husband for the world to see while Dave slaves away at work to pay your mortgage. I can’t stand women or men that bad mouth their partners online for no good reason (unless it’s like abuse or something), she’s such a bossy cow its unreal, I don’t know how Dave copes. No wonder they split up a few times when they were younger!
She is just a lazy so bloody lazy and all she does is moan !!!!!!!

How does he put up with her. She’s so irritating and unbelievably privileged. Their cabin they go to is nicer than my house!

I don’t even know, there’s no way my partner would put up with that and I wouldn’t put up with it from him either, you don’t just slag off your partner for not doing something right in the house, he works loads of overtime for her and the girls the ungrateful cow.
She’s always been so bossy though, my friend was telling me they split up a few times when they were younger because he wanted a life outside their relationship and she wanted him all to herself!

I get why she has reins for them BUT they seem to walk very well and not fun off so why does she still make them wear a lead? She even holds the lead like she’s taking a dog out.

I get why she has reins for them BUT they seem to walk very well and not fun off so why does she still make them wear a lead? She even holds the lead like she’s taking a dog out.
It’s annoying because she used to let them walk without it before that incident when one of them took two steps away from her in the park near a car park...I can understand using them with younger children or children that run off or when you’re in a busy place, but I’m sure they’re fine without them on a walk!

I don’t even know, there’s no way my partner would put up with that and I wouldn’t put up with it from him either, you don’t just slag off your partner for not doing something right in the house, he works loads of overtime for her and the girls the ungrateful cow.
She’s always been so bossy though, my friend was telling me they split up a few times when they were younger because he wanted a life outside their relationship and she wanted him all to herself!
My partner would be bleeping gutted if I spoke about him like that in front of my thousands of followers!! Goes to work all day, comes home and obviously tries to help round the house and then runs around sorting a dressing table for her. She is so unappreciative it’s mental!!!! You haven’t had a bleeping tough day Shauna, you have had hours to yourself! Now she’s moaning about sorting a little pile from her dressing table?!
She needs to get in the real world.

My partner would be bleeping gutted if I spoke about him like that in front of my thousands of followers!! Goes to work all day, comes home and obviously tries to help round the house and then runs around sorting a dressing table for her. She is so unappreciative it’s mental!!!! You haven’t had a bleeping tough day Shauna, you have had hours to yourself! Now she’s moaning about sorting a little pile from her dressing table?!
She needs to get in the real world.
Same, it’s so disrespectful it’s unreal. It’s not as if he doesn’t do anything all day, he’s working and then coming home and building stuff for her because she’s the queen mum who can’t build flat pack. She’s such a bossy ungrateful selfish cow, I was so annoyed today reading all her moaning posts. She needs to open her eyes to the real world, poor Dave, she doesn’t realise how privileged she is!

Every day She deserves a Costa. But the girls are at nursery all morning and then nap for hours so what does she do to deserve it ?

Why do the girls need to be in cots for a nap in the middle of the day too? Arent they 3 soon? 🙄 poor Dave, bet he's knackered!

Reactions: 4
I also find it strange she sits in bed gone 8 every day drinking coffee and watching films? Surely that’s like a Sunday morning treat or something? Does she not need to get up and do anything?!

• Heart
Another day she’s saying the girls are being hard. I know toddlers are hard but hers seem no different to anyone else’s and yet she makes out like they are devil children!!!

• Haha
I think she just needs to find better ways to discipline them, I don’t feel like she ever really disciplines them at all. They are so bossy with her sometimes and she just gives in... plus they probably do get frustrated with the way she treats them too as she babies them, but they need more independence now.

I don't understand why she doesn't work? Her children are at nursery now so how can they justify her sat at home for two days when her husband works all the hours!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.