Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she basically is saying.. I’m still going to see my family, stop judging me. And then saying she’s getting her hair done tomorrow so I’m guessing the girls are going to family 🤣
In her defence, they are talking about lifting the lockdown where she lives because it has a seriously low infection rate and it was basically only included because it falls under GM, but yeah it was a pretty funny rant! 😂😂 id love to know who supposedly messaged her, did anyone actually do that? 😂😂

In her defence, they are talking about lifting the lockdown where she lives because it has a seriously low infection rate and it was basically only included because it falls under GM, but yeah it was a pretty funny rant! 😂😂 id love to know who supposedly messaged her, did anyone actually do that? 😂😂
I doubt it, probably read it on here but doesn’t want to admit to still reading 🤣

I messaged her yday asking her to maybe donate some of those toys she got gifted as there’s so many people struggling out there. I wasn’t even rude and she’s blocked me 😂😂😂
I literally just said they don’t need all of them why don’t you donate a couple to people who are really struggling at the moment.
These so called influencers are just so greedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I messaged her yday asking her to maybe donate some of those toys she got gifted as there’s so many people struggling out there. I wasn’t even rude and she’s blocked me 😂😂😂
I literally just said they don’t need all of them why don’t you donate a couple to people who are really struggling at the moment.
These so called influencers are just so greedy.
I always wonder what affect it has on the children. I remember years ago when there weren’t many mummy bloggers around and some of them got tonnes of toys for their children which the mummy blogger would then review, surely that must be making the child spoilt, constantly having new toys? 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I always wonder what affect it has on the children. I remember years ago when there weren’t many mummy bloggers around and some of them got tonnes of toys for their children which the mummy blogger would then review, surely that must be making the child spoilt, constantly having new toys? 😂😂
I think it makes the child and the parent spoilt. I wasn’t even rude, i just find it bad on the company for gifting so many toys and bad on the person for always keeping everything.
I don’t know if any of you follow feathering the empty nest. She just had a baby and said she had everything and was getting messages from companies wanting to gift and she asked them to make a donation to teddy’s wish.
Shauna can afford toys for the girls toys and clothes but yet You never ever see her giving to anyone else. I suppose I’d give someone my last £1 so we are all very different.

I think it makes the child and the parent spoilt. I wasn’t even rude, i just find it bad on the company for gifting so many toys and bad on the person for always keeping everything.
I don’t know if any of you follow feathering the empty nest. She just had a baby and said she had everything and was getting messages from companies wanting to gift and she asked them to make a donation to teddy’s wish.
Shauna can afford toys for the girls toys and clothes but yet You never ever see her giving to anyone else. I suppose I’d give someone my last £1 so we are all very different.
Yeah I agree, it’s just greed! Plus it means she can spend more money on her designer shoes and bags because it saves her money on toys!
You’d think she would donate them to a charity for children that need toys! It’s a very entitled and greedy life being an influencer though!

She’s constantly buying them toys, every time she goes to Aldi or B&M they get something, so why do they need more stuff gifted to them?
Do these people contact companies asking for stuff? Why would ELC need to gift toys to people who don’t need them?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She won’t donate anything she is so selfish that shows in how tight she is , she feeds the kids crap , they get b&m shoes and Asda clothes while she wears 350 quid chav trainers ! Anything that keeps them away from her while she has her coffee and a bit of me time !

I’m probably being pedantic but it makes me so nervous that they have put the climbing frame on concrete slabs...

Reactions: 4
I’m probably being pedantic but it makes me so nervous that they have put the climbing frame on concrete slabs...
Yeah I don’t get that either, same with the swings being so close to the fence, very odd set up considering they have grass they could put the stuff on! I feel like she’s adding more and more stuff to the garden to try and keep them occupied so she can sunbathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god the swings by the fence!!! Also the climbing frame is really really flimsy looking

New to this thread.. But anyone else think her Sunday roast is proper poor man's dinner 😂😂😂 plate looks empty

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New to this thread.. But anyone else think her Sunday roast is proper poor man's dinner 😂😂😂 plate looks empty
Yeah! I always think a roast should be a feast! Where’s the broccoli, cauliflower, carrot and swede mash, parsnips, stuffing ect?

I think that's a little nit picky. If you're cooking a roast for lots of people, then sure, every veg, stuffing etc. But for a couple and two young children on a normal (very hot!) Sunday, what she's cooked is absolutely fine (in my opinion 🙈). That's what my standard Sunday roast looks like. If I have the rest of the family over, then it becomes a feast

Yes! I think if you’re going to upload your roast dinner to social media it needs to look banging!

Also, did anyone else think this was just an excuse to moan about something!? Surely getting a daddy long legs in your house is quite a normal occurrence?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think that's a little nit picky. If you're cooking a roast for lots of people, then sure, every veg, stuffing etc. But for a couple and two young children on a normal (very hot!) Sunday, what she's cooked is absolutely fine (in my opinion 🙈). That's what my standard Sunday roast looks like. If I have the rest of the family over, then it becomes a feast
I am a family of 3 and we have all the veg 😂😁 I don't wanna see dogs dinner on my insta thank you very much xxxx

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.