Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these people think we care what they've bought for their weekly food shop 🤣 get over yourself Shauna
Especially when it’s that crap! The lack of vegetables and amount of over processed food is mental. She isn’t working at the moment surely she can make things from scratch and chuck some veg in?!

Reactions: 3
I hate how they call it a haul... it’s like no you buy the same tit every week.
I never get why she buys pre chopped veg.. why not buy a broccoli and cauliflower and the them chopped apples drive me mad it takes 2 seconds to chop an apple she’d get more for me money as we know she’s really really tight with money!

Reactions: 2
I hate how they call it a haul... it’s like no you buy the same tit every week.
I never get why she buys pre chopped veg.. why not buy a broccoli and cauliflower and the them chopped apples drive me mad it takes 2 seconds to chop an apple she’d get more for me money as we know she’s really really tight with money!
Really does she think people really care what crap she has got from lidi !!!! She feeds those kids crap !

Reactions: 1
Wondering how she’s taken the news she can’t leave the girls with her mum now

Such a good thing they weren’t in a bigger accident, the girls straps on the car seat are so loose
Yes this!! Mad that an actually accident doesn’t even make her think what could of happened if it was worse with the girls in those awful car seats. They wouldn’t of been crying from being shunted forward if they had been kept rear facing!

Becuase im sure she lives in the areas that have been out on lockdown again
Yeah she does, although to be fair they have put all of GM on lockdown even though the particular area she is from is actually quite low down on the infection rate, which is obviously causing a bit of a stir!

Yeah she does, although to be fair they have put all of GM on lockdown even though the particular area she is from is actually quite low down on the infection rate, which is obviously causing a bit of a stir!
I can imagine it has I’m just surprised she’s not moaned about it yet 😂

I can imagine it has I’m just surprised she’s not moaned about it yet 😂
Probably hasn’t mentioned it because the girls will continue to go round her families and she hopes no one will realise

How much processed meat can one family eat !!!! Honestly they crap she buys !
I don’t understand the meatballs? Why not just buy mince and roll it into meat balls?

Also she said she had to buy another pack because they didn’t use the one last week, why didn’t they just freeze it?

I don’t think the meals are too bad, she does tend to have generally healthy meals for them, cottage pie, lasagne, stew ect, better than just nuggets and chips, not that there’s anything wrong with that either if that’s all your child will eat!
But I do think they are in a meal rut, there doesn’t seem to be much variety, she could do a mild curry for them or a mild chilli, just something a little different to get their taste buds used to other cuisine.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.