Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can name her whole food shop
Turkey dinosaurs
Mince for a Shepard’s pie or lasagne
Already made pasta sauce
Aldi’s own red bulls
Wet wipes
Multi surface wipes
Chicken
Chopped veg
Little pizzas.
Grated cheese becuase grating your own is hard
And I’m blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Turkey dinosaurs
Already made pasta sauce
Aldi’s own red bulls
Wet wipes
Multi surface wipes
Chicken
Chopped veg
Little pizzas.
And I’m blocked 😂
Hahah they now have coated fish as well !!!

Turkey dinosaurs
Already made pasta sauce
Aldi’s own red bulls
Wet wipes
Multi surface wipes
Chicken
Chopped veg
Little pizzas.
And I’m blocked 😂
You forgot those pink & whites that she raves about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How many toys do the girls get once a week?? If they all carry on like that the girls will grow up expecting toys and new things all the time!

Does anyone follow winging twinning, can’t see a thread on her, seen Shauna comment on her stuff. But I can’t work out if she’s a dick or not 😂

She’s put that pampers ad on her story as an appreciation post to her other half 😂
taylor is hillarious i love her. She just tells you how it is.

Why is she saying she’s going to regret letting Moana sit at the table? Surely that’s not a big deal?

Why is she saying she’s going to regret letting Moana sit at the table? Surely that’s not a big deal?
Yeah I didn’t get that either? I feel like maybe she took Moana away because they were holding it and then they had a tantrum? So she let them have Moana on the chair? Which I don’t see anything wrong with, was a bit odd.

Yeah I didn’t get that either? I feel like maybe she took Moana away because they were holding it and then they had a tantrum? So she let them have Moana on the chair? Which I don’t see anything wrong with, was a bit odd.
Just something else for her to moan about I guess!

I know they all do it, but it bothers me that she tags on her stories where she is all the time. It just takes one of her thousands of followers to be a weirdo and she will have put those girls in an awful situation!

I know they all do it, but it bothers me that she tags on her stories where she is all the time. It just takes one of her thousands of followers to be a weirdo and she will have put those girls in an awful situation!
Yeah it is a bit weird. I don’t really see the point in doing it either, other than to get more likes from people searching for that place on insta.
It’s proper weird, I know I’ve said this before, but I used to live in the town that she came from, (she would have been 3 years above me in a different school in the same area) and the amount of times I’ve been out and about and then I’ve seen she’s tagged on insta that she’s at the place...ive never actually bumped into her though, but like you say, anyone could find her using the tags, just odd.

Why is everything such a bloody drama with her “call the emergency services, the army, anyone, we have a power cut and people’s alarms are bleeping...” that’s what she comes across like, could she be anymore dramatic! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is everything such a bloody drama with her “call the emergency services, the army, anyone, we have a power cut and people’s alarms are bleeping...” that’s what she comes across like, could she be anymore dramatic! 😂😂
She is so boring and pointless that this is the best she has to offer !!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.