Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who had the girls as obvsiously dave has work and doesn’t have a red car 😂

Reactions: 1
Not sure that makes him the best daddy.. she should maybe look in to how dangerous trampolines are for under 5’s. Two hyper two year old twins on a trampoline sounds a good idea 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s just happy she has somewhere to contain them while she sips her coffee through a straw like a child 😂

• Haha
About bloody time too! Of course there’s “no harm” in the girls still having milk just get rid of the baby bottles! What’s the they going to do at nursery if they can’t drink out of actual cups? 🙃
They have proper cups at meal times though don’t they? But doesn’t she keep switching them as they don’t seem to like any of them? As harsh as it sounds, it’s a cup, she needs to give them one cup each and stick with it, stop swapping and changing it all the time because all it’s doing is making them fussy! Take away the bottles completely and stick to it, they will drink when they’re thirsty.

Reactions: 2
Why do they get a new toy with every rainy day? 🙄 She really can't cope can she. Those girls are going to grow up so ungrateful because they'll just expect new stuff at the drop of a hat.

Why do they get a new toy with every rainy day? 🙄 She really can't cope can she. Those girls are going to grow up so ungrateful because they'll just expect new stuff at the drop of a hat.
She comes across to me like she struggles, it’s like she gets herself into a state whenever it rains because she has to spend the day inside with the girls and she panics that it will be hard work, but she can’t always go out and buying them a new toy every time isn’t the answer.

she could set up some activities, get a tuff tray and set up a scene with different materials, there’s 100’s of ideas online of how to set up tuff trays for toddlers. She could do baking, painting or she could just put out some toys and let them use their imaginations! Or, shock horror, she could just go out in the rain or let them out in the garden in the rain, with their wellies on and coats.

Same with the bottles thing, I’m presuming she gave in and gave them the bottles because she was panicking that they wouldn’t have a drink otherwise, I feel like I can feel her panic through my phone!

They have proper cups at meal times though don’t they? But doesn’t she keep switching them as they don’t seem to like any of them? As harsh as it sounds, it’s a cup, she needs to give them one cup each and stick with it, stop swapping and changing it all the time because all it’s doing is making them fussy! Take away the bottles completely and stick to it, they will drink when they’re thirsty.
Exactly! I think I’ve seen her try multiple different sippy cups to no avail but she just needs to stick with it and if they are thirsty enough the girls will eventually drink from them like you said. I done the same with my little one when she was a year old and within the day she was drinking from a new sippy cup no problem and she’s been on a proper cup since she was 18 months (2 years old now)

Exactly! I think I’ve seen her try multiple different sippy cups to no avail but she just needs to stick with it and if they are thirsty enough the girls will eventually drink from them like you said. I done the same with my little one when she was a year old and within the day she was drinking from a new sippy cup no problem and she’s been on a proper cup since she was 18 months (2 years old now)
DD5ABAC9-2970-4031-91E7-275C50CC94BA.png

exactly! There is no need for this, I know she’s worried about them not drinking, but like you say, if you stick with it then they will drink, they aren’t going to go thirsty.
At the end of the day, it’s a cup, it doesn’t need to be a big thing, it’s just something they drink from! The more they sense it is a big deal, the more they will play up!

• Wow
View attachment 202642
exactly! There is no need for this, I know she’s worried about them not drinking, but like you say, if you stick with it then they will drink, they aren’t going to go thirsty.
At the end of the day, it’s a cup, it doesn’t need to be a big thing, it’s just something they drink from! The more they sense it is a big deal, the more they will play up!
That’s madness!

Also don’t understand why they always need 2 of the same toy. Surely it would be more fun if they had a variety of things to play with. Yes they’ll probably both want to play with something at the same time but they need to learn to share!

Just give them water and milk in a cup, they will drink!
She has made a rod for her own back, they only drink fruit shoots or milk from a bottle!

• Heart
That’s madness!

Also don’t understand why they always need 2 of the same toy. Surely it would be more fun if they had a variety of things to play with. Yes they’ll probably both want to play with something at the same time but they need to learn to share!
We have to have 2 of most things or all hell breaks loose not matter how hard we try to get them to share! 😓

Stop buying them toys every week it’s ridiculous they will never appreciate anything and be spoilt!!

So she basically is saying.. I’m still going to see my family, stop judging me. And then saying she’s getting her hair done tomorrow so I’m guessing the girls are going to family 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.