Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m just nitpicking, but if it was me, I wouldn’t let my children throw stones near a group of ducks, I’m sure they’re not aiming at them, but still...

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m just nitpicking, but if it was me, I wouldn’t let my children throw stones near a group of ducks, I’m sure they’re not aiming at them, but still...
LITERALLY! pet hate of mine when parents don’t teach their kids to respect animals

Reactions: 1
LITERALLY! pet hate of mine when parents don’t teach their kids to respect animals
Glad I’m not the only one who thought it. If it was me I would have told them we don’t throw things where animals are as they can get hurt or frightened and I would have took them to a clear space to throw rocks.

Glad I’m not the only one who thought it. If it was me I would have told them we don’t throw things where animals are as they can get hurt or frightened and I would have took them to a clear space to throw rocks.
Couldn’t she have moved them to another part of the lake if they wanted to throw stones?!

Reactions: 1
I love how she went to buy a new bag after we ripped her for flashing her moschino every 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Why do these people think we care what they've bought for their weekly food shop 🤣 get over yourself Shauna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.