Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get people move on quickly and we obviously dont know why/when they broke up, but they had been together since teens, had 2 children, a marriage and a home. Surely you would mope for a while, enjoy your freedom that you didnt have in your early 20s and make sure the children are emotionally okay before moving on.

I wonder if he has a good bank balance 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her boarding pass has what I assume is her maiden name on it so…
Yes that’s her maiden name but she still uses her married on Facebook. Her martial home is STC on right move is it within group rules to post the link?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I found it 🤣 wonder what happened you can see pictures of them in the background of the pics of the house I say she is definitely a bit a witch get the vibe of her 🤣

She looks manlier than her new fella; especially in that first pic #jacked

• Haha
I am surprised she’s selling the house to be honest & that her mummy & daddy arnt buying the husbands half!

I see the girls have been introduced to the new man, makes you wonder how long they've been together. Amazed she's missed out all the single mum posts when they split up TashBlakeIvy style 😂

I see the girls have been introduced to the new man, makes you wonder how long they've been together. Amazed she's missed out all the single mum posts when they split up TashBlakeIvy style 😂
Her being quiet on the subject makes me think she’s the reason why they split up 🤔

Reactions: 4