Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true. Exercise is my thing, she says as she is walking on a treadmill because it's too cold to go for a run apparently. Get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was she not moaning about that treadmill being in the garage a week ago now she is queen of exercising? She’s literally bought a full new outfit to wear out to her garage

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on the treadmill again.. why does she think we want to see her boring day repeated over and over and over?!

Reactions: 2
Why has she put their chocolate advent calendars on the bloody radiator!!
You can imagine the post “guys the advent calendars melted did anyone else have this problem”

Ww3 in the car because shes early? Well keep them entertained... sing Christmas songs, play a game ffs they understand and can talk to you.

• Haha
You can imagine the post “guys the advent calendars melted did anyone else have this problem”

Ww3 in the car because shes early? Well keep them entertained... sing Christmas songs, play a game ffs they understand and can talk to you.
She’s actually ridiculous, they’re nearly 3 and apparently it causes world war 3 because they arrived somewhere early. 🙄 is everything a drama with her?😂

also can’t believe how much crap she’s bought in aldi, well I can because she’s always buying crap in aldi, but I think she needs to address her obsession 🙄

• Haha
How do her twins still nap.
Mine have just turned two and more or less dropped theirs. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
She’s irritating me today;
- I went to Aldi today and those books she got are literally tat! She could buy them some amazing books and toys with the money she spends!
- getting to nap time and saying she hasn’t sat down all day! Yes that’s because you have toddlers and a house to run! Not going to mention the fact you’re currently not working and your children are going to nursery! I don’t get to sit down until bedtime pretty much and I’m sure most parents are the same
- The good in that fridge was awful - I would be embarrassed showing that, the lack of fruit and veg was hideous! No wonder your children won’t drink water when they watch mummy and daddy chugging coffee and energy drinks all day

That post about nap time really annoyed me. How was she looking forward to a sit down and a rest all day when the girls went to nursery, came home, had dinner and then napped? Is she for real? How is she going to cope when they don’t nap? What about when they go to school and have school holidays and weekends? Does she seriously dread spending time with them that much? They can’t be that bad surely?

also yeah the book thing was totally annoying. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them read a decent book and I’ve never seen her reading to them either? You just see them holding books? There’s so many amazing children’s books around and she just buys crap or baby books.

and the food shop was mainly cheese and processed crap, bananas was pretty much the only healthy thing. 🙄

That post about nap time really annoyed me. How was she looking forward to a sit down and a rest all day when the girls went to nursery, came home, had dinner and then napped? Is she for real? How is she going to cope when they don’t nap? What about when they go to school and have school holidays and weekends? Does she seriously dread spending time with them that much? They can’t be that bad surely?

also yeah the book thing was totally annoying. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them read a decent book and I’ve never seen her reading to them either? You just see them holding books? There’s so many amazing children’s books around and she just buys crap or baby books.

and the food shop was mainly cheese and processed crap, bananas was pretty much the only healthy thing. 🙄
They don’t seem to have a single decent story book! Reading is so important, but she just can’t be bothered.

I can’t believe she didn’t get them fruit!!

Reactions: 1
Oh look, another designer clothes purchase for Shauna. Does she ever stop?!
I thought the same, it’s literally non stop designer clothes with her. She does realise that other items are also acceptable? I’ve never worn anything designer, I’ve not even owned a designer bag or pair of shoes, she needs to get a grip.

Designer clothes for her and £10 poundland coats.
These won’t be designed to keep your girls warm! She’s spend about £400 on herself running clothes and CK Pjs and bras. It’s just disgusting now and then moaning about having a poor mans dinner.
I reckon she must be really up her own arse in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Designer clothes for her and £10 poundland coats.
These won’t be designed to keep your girls warm! She’s spend about £400 on herself running clothes and CK Pjs and bras. It’s just disgusting now and then moaning about having a poor mans dinner.
I reckon she must be really up her own arse in real life.
Totally agree. Why is she so obsessed with designer when her girls get cheap stuff? Why is she so obsessed with designer anyway? Fair enough if they were loaded, but they aren’t, they have to shop at aldi (nothing wrong with aldi, it’s just that she shops there because it saves her money), it’s just unbelievable.

couldn’t write it could you 🤣 designer for herself and Poundland for the girls all in one day!

Also her saying she needs another coffee as she hasn’t warmed up from the park .. which they went to three hours before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally agree. Why is she so obsessed with designer when her girls get cheap stuff? Why is she so obsessed with designer anyway? Fair enough if they were loaded, but they aren’t, they have to shop at aldi (nothing wrong with aldi, it’s just that she shops there because it saves her money), it’s just unbelievable.
I do get it’s nice to treat yourself when you have kids as usually every penny goes into them but I wouldn’t dream of buying a poundland coat unless I had no other option!! Firstly it will be made in some sweat shop somewhere, it won’t actually be warm for them and it won’t last.

Reactions: 4
I do get it’s nice to treat yourself when you have kids as usually every penny goes into them but I wouldn’t dream of buying a poundland coat unless I had no other option!! Firstly it will be made in some sweat shop somewhere, it won’t actually be warm for them and it won’t last.
Yeah exactly, nothing wrong with treating yourself, but only when you can really afford it and not every single week when the kids are getting crap, crazy!😂

I dont give a tit where people.buy their kids clothes from as long as they are decent quality and you do it with the best intentions. She hasnt done either.
You live within your means, and buying yourself 2 new coats, 200 quids worth of nike stuff and god know how much on Calvin Klein pjs which arent even nice, she's picked the most boring items and them buying your kids poundland coats and hats is NOT ok. If you wouldnt buy it for yourself then you shouldnt in my opinion buy it for your children.
She also needs to learn the definition of a troll, 1 message from one person objecting to what she has done does not make them a troll, it makes them have an opinion which they are allowed to share with you about your public content. She really infuriates me.
She would be losing her tit if Dave spent all that on himself.

Reactions: 6