Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She having a laugh - saying she always puts the girls first and rarely treats herself?! She is ALWAYS buying stuff for herself!!!! She spends more a week on bloody takeaway coffees than she did those coats!

Here we go.. ‘psyching herself up’ to go clothes shopping. DONT bleeping GO THEN. Stupid woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She having a laugh - saying she always puts the girls first and rarely treats herself?! She is ALWAYS buying stuff for herself!!!! She spends more a week on bloody takeaway coffees than she did those coats!

Here we go.. ‘psyching herself up’ to go clothes shopping. DONT bleeping GO THEN. Stupid woman.

She just gets worse and worse doesn’t she!!! She just loves the attention.
Also it’s December, it’s a Friday and shops have been shut for weeks off course they will be busy! She really is thick.

Reactions: 2
She just gets worse and worse doesn’t she!!! She just loves the attention.
Also it’s December, it’s a Friday and shops have been shut for weeks off course they will be busy! She really is thick.
People trying to cram all their Christmas shopping in to three weeks, but no definitely shouldn’t of guessed they would be busy the first Friday they have been opened 🤣 she doesn’t live in the real world

People trying to cram all their Christmas shopping in to three weeks, but no definitely shouldn’t of guessed they would be busy the first Friday they have been opened 🤣 she doesn’t live in the real world
Especially if it’s the trafford centre she’s gone! It will be mental in that place on a Friday in December, I’d be surprised if she wasn’t queuing for hours to get in!

Reactions: 3
Especially if it’s the trafford centre she’s gone! It will be mental in that place on a Friday in December, I’d be surprised if she wasn’t queuing for hours to get in!
That’s if she mustered up enough courage to go bra shopping. A true hero!

• Haha
I dont give a tit where people.buy their kids clothes from as long as they are decent quality and you do it with the best intentions. She hasnt done either.
You live within your means, and buying yourself 2 new coats, 200 quids worth of nike stuff and god know how much on Calvin Klein pjs which arent even nice, she's picked the most boring items and them buying your kids poundland coats and hats is NOT ok. If you wouldnt buy it for yourself then you shouldnt in my opinion buy it for your children.
She also needs to learn the definition of a troll, 1 message from one person objecting to what she has done does not make them a troll, it makes them have an opinion which they are allowed to share with you about your public content. She really infuriates me.
She would be losing her tit if Dave spent all that on himself.
Exactly this 👆👆👆 especially the troll comment so many people use the word troll these days for someone else making a comment or having a differing opinion to another. Trolling is not that!!!? Her Instagram is a public account and people won't agree with everything she does or says but she can't expect other people not to have an opinion when she makes EVERYTHING so public. What happened to scaling back your public content Shauna????? What happened to only sharing some of your life!!!!

Her recent story about being scared of the shops being so busy, what does she really expect???? I hate people who seemingly switch on and off there anxiety when it suits them. It's okay for her to go to Aldi every week and route through the special buys with peoples hands all over them 😡😡 or Poundland which I'm sure is certainly busy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s if she mustered up enough courage to go bra shopping. A true hero!
All hail brave shauna, paving the way for us all!

Exactly this 👆👆👆 especially the troll comment so many people use the word troll these days for someone else making a comment or having a differing opinion to another. Trolling is not that!!!? Her Instagram is a public account and people won't agree with everything she does or says but she can't expect other people not to have an opinion when she makes EVERYTHING so public. What happened to scaling back your public content Shauna????? What happened to only sharing some of your life!!!!

Her recent story about being scared of the shops being so busy, what does she really expect???? I hate people who seemingly switch on and off there anxiety when it suits them. It's okay for her to go to Aldi every week and route through the special buys with peoples hands all over them 😡😡 or Poundland which I'm sure is certainly busy!!!
That aldi she goes in is always busy too, and it’s full of dirty scrotes. 🤢

• Haha

I love this !!!!!

• Heart
What really annoys me is everything she posts is about her 'deserving' it. Tell.me shauna why oh why do you deserve 3 plus coffees.a.day, why oh why do you deserve a bag of chocolate because you have been to the trafford centre.
Why does she have to declare that she deserves things like her life is so horrendous. Shes just a self centred arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What really annoys me is everything she posts is about her 'deserving' it. Tell.me shauna why oh why do you deserve 3 plus coffees.a.day, why oh why do you deserve a bag of chocolate because you have been to the trafford centre.
Why does she have to declare that she deserves things like her life is so horrendous. Shes just a self centred arse.
That is so true everything she deserves in her mind.
Looking after her kids she deserves a Costa, for doing a school run or because someone questioned her she deserved a shopping trip.
I have twins and my husband works 6 days week, they don’t go to nursery, my family live about an hour away and my mum works full time. It can be tough but I actually don’t think I ever moan about it, I wanted children so I deal with it. Few weeks ago I surviving on about 4 hours sleep because they were through a horrible stage, my husband was off and said go for a nap. You know what that I deserved.

She’s probably one of the most self entitled people on Instagram. I honestly think for her the best thing would to be go back to work full time and put the girls in nursery all week as she seems to struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually can’t believe she has said that! She deserves a bag of stuff from hotel chocolat because she went shopping in primark?! I have no words

I think she might actually be addicted to spending money. It’s like she has to buy stuff every day. Maybe she trying to prove something.

That is so true everything she deserves in her mind.
Looking after her kids she deserves a Costa, for doing a school run or because someone questioned her she deserved a shopping trip.
I have twins and my husband works 6 days week, they don’t go to nursery, my family live about an hour away and my mum works full time. It can be tough but I actually don’t think I ever moan about it, I wanted children so I deal with it. Few weeks ago I surviving on about 4 hours sleep because they were through a horrible stage, my husband was off and said go for a nap. You know what that I deserved.

She’s probably one of the most self entitled people on Instagram. I honestly think for her the best thing would to be go back to work full time and put the girls in nursery all week as she seems to struggle.
Either she’s just so boring she actually can’t think of anything else to say, so she resorts to saying that it’s well deserved or she actually thinks she’s done something really difficult that needs rewarding. 🙄🙄

I think she might actually be addicted to spending money. It’s like she has to buy stuff every day. Maybe she trying to prove something.
Definitely. I wouldn’t be surprised if she spends every penny each month, she’s constantly buying. The girls have more toys than Hamley’s and she has more designer crap than the trafford centre.

Reactions: 1
There’s nothing wrong with parents treating themselves but she does it all the bloody time. To pretend it’s not true is just ridiculous.

There’s nothing wrong with parents treating themselves but she does it all the bloody time. To pretend it’s not true is just ridiculous.
Exactly that, I treat myself when I want, but don’t put my kid in Poundland all the time and pretend I can’t afford dinner!

Reactions: 1
She’s now selling the girls old clothes. I can’t believe people buy it, lots frkm supermarkets and their old pjs.

So she's going to an event in Heaton park tonight where they'll be loads of people (yes most likely spaced out but still lots of people) and has of course not mentioned that she's anxious. Thought she didn't like going out, apart from when it suits her obviously 🥱

Only me who thinks it's really mean making them sit in their buggy at a xmas light walk through event. She has gone with Dave so they could have one each. No excuses. Let them explore fgs bearing in mind they have been strapped in their car seats for about 30 mins to get to Heaton park from Leigh/Astley.

Reactions: 7
Omg I hope she lets them out that buggy at some point they look like giant baby’s in there. I think they would enjoy walking and are clever enough to let her know if they were too tired or wanted to get back in the pram. Mind you they are that used to having no freedom they probably don’t even mind which is sad