Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her healthy snacks are hilarious. Shows how stupid she is. They may be less calorie but still loading up on chocolate, crisps, custard. Ever heard of a banana Shauna?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm confused by her healthy snacks, why not just buy fruit? And a bit of dark chocolate? The low fat stuff she's bought has tonnes and tonnes of sugar in that will make her starving 5 mins after eating it, leading to more snacking, which will lead to weight gain. She could have saved herself £20 and got 2 bags of apples!

Reactions: 1
What on Earth is that lunch!!! I felt a bit sick looking at it. I like prawn noodles i like sweet chilli but hers looks like very gross!!

I was just coming here to comment on them asleep crammed inside that pushchair 🤦🏼‍♀️ absolutely ridiculous, they are way too big for it and don't get me started on the footmuffs! She's still going to be wheeling them around forcing to nap when they're 5

Reactions: 3
They look so uncomfortable! Why doesn’t she just put CBeebies or a film on, put out loads of cushions and just let them chill in the afternoon. If they fall asleep, they fall asleep, if they don’t, they don’t.. rather than forcing them to nap in a buggy they don’t fit in.

Reactions: 2
We bought a twin buggy the start of last year for our 1 year old twins with the lockdowns We havent really used it much they are now 2 and on the odd occasion we’ve tried to get them in their it’s been impossible they get grumpy after 10 minutes. how on Earth do they nap in it when They look so oversized in it and Why don’t they kick off? also she said that the poundland coats were play coats seems to be they are just their coats 😂

Reactions: 4
Screaming that she has tagged Gucci on that latest post of her in those horrendous fila trainers. Asif they will be reposting Shauna, the fashion icon wearing a £300 scarf with a h&m tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screaming that she has tagged Gucci on that latest post of her in those horrendous fila trainers. Asif they will be reposting Shauna, the fashion icon wearing a £300 scarf with a h&m tracksuit.
I'm dead!!!
Those fila trainers are on sale in JD atm, £20 because they are bleeping disgusting and were in fashion for all of 5 minutes! Even JD want rid of them now, she's clearly bought them in the sale for her to be suddenly trying to squeeze them into every single picture. 🤣🤣🙈🙈 clearly out with her mum or sSomeone today as she has finally let the girls have a run about.

I'm dead!!!
Those fila trainers are on sale in JD atm, £20 because they are bleeping disgusting and were in fashion for all of 5 minutes! Even JD want rid of them now, she's clearly bought them in the sale for her to be suddenly trying to squeeze them into every single picture. 🤣🤣🙈🙈 clearly out with her mum or sSomeone today as she has finally let the girls have a run about.
They are chavtastic !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
30 free hours in April, ermm I thought this was for families who have both parents working!?!!