Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t slate her for speaking to the doctors about the girls constipation - it can cause longer term incontinence issues if kids have chronic constipation, which can often happen when they potty train so I think she’s actually being a sensible parent for once by getting something to help them along. It might be early in their potty training but if they associate pooing with pain and discomfort it’s not going to get any easier. Loads of toddlers are prescribed laxatives at this stage, it’s completely normal.
I get what you are saying, I think she could maybe try upping their fibre intake and maybe orange juice or apple juice before resorting to medicine as laxatives are pretty brutal even children ones and so easy to go the opposite way.

Reactions: 2
Becaise they are 2 years old, they are going to a pre school in a uniform, they are probably always putting their fingers in their mouths, and she doesnt teach basic skills like taking their coats off yet will sit and paint their nails like they are 5 or 6 not 2.
I don't understand your point.

Reactions: 1
EADA458F-74B6-4DDD-A165-7B5CCF6C0F4B.png

why do all their meals look nauseating?

Also, she’s so annoying whining about the rain again... loads of people in nearby areas to her are having their homes flooded or are stuck in the house literally because they can’t get their cars out in the floods... but oh no, Princess shauna moans because it inconveniences her because she will melt in the rain...🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
View attachment 393831

Also, she’s so annoying whining about the rain again... loads of people in nearby areas to her are having their homes flooded or are stuck in the house literally because they can’t get their cars out in the floods... but oh no, Princess shauna moans because it inconveniences her because she will melt in the rain...🙄
Sorry I was laughing at the meals looking nauseating not peoples homes flooding 🙈

Typical Shauna, all that happens is in shaunas little bubble. No one else has a terrible time only Shauna.

Sorry I was laughing at the meals looking nauseating not peoples homes flooding 🙈

Typical Shauna, all that happens is in shaunas little bubble. No one else has a terrible time only Shauna.
Haha don’t worry I guessed that. 😀 the meal made me feel a bit sick! 😂

she’s so self obsessed, she says in one of the comments that the rain is depressing, she needs help.

Haha don’t worry I guessed that. 😀 the meal made me feel a bit sick! 😂

she’s so self obsessed, she says in one of the comments that the rain is depressing, she needs help.
She sounds like such a spoilt brat.
Get a grip fgs.
I really hope to god she gets some perspective real soon because I dread to think how she will be when something actually stressful/serious happens in her life.

• Heart
View attachment 393831

Nice meal of ‘fajitas’ otherwise known as dry microwave rice and oven chips

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she really underestimates their intelligence. She only bought them those interactive books at Christmas, but they’re far too old for them. They’re something I’d give a 12 month old, not a nearly 3 year old.

Has she actually let her kids walk today too rather than going for a ‘walk’ but pushing them about in that god awful pushchair

Has she actually let her kids walk today too rather than going for a ‘walk’ but pushing them about in that god awful pushchair
Also what is with the tommee tippee sippy cups with their lunch????!!!!!???? These are legit for babies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it laughable/annoying how she is giving potty training tips!! Shauna, mate, you refused to attempt to potty train your nearly 3 year olds, and I when I say nearly 3, they are like 2/3 weeks away from turning 3, because of, bt your own admission 'you weren't ready to' not them, you, and now you are giving tips out like you are some form of expert. Are you kidding me!!!!!??

It's like me trying to give tips to Airbus on building a plane after making a model one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it laughable/annoying how she is giving potty training tips!! Shauna, mate, you refused to attempt to potty train your nearly 3 year olds, and I when I say nearly 3, they are like 2/3 weeks away from turning 3, because of, bt your own admission 'you weren't ready to' not them, you, and now you are giving tips out like you are some form of expert. Are you kidding me!!!!!??

It's like me trying to give tips to Airbus on building a plane after making a model one 🤣🤣🤣
I thought this ! She could have done this months ago ! It’s been easier for her - like the naps ! She needs the break ! Millions and millions of people have small children maybe not twins but close in age etc yet she blurts on like she is the only one and how hard it is blah blah !!! And that bloody scarf !!! We get it Shauna you have a Gucci scarf ! Woopie do !

• Haha
So guess she is trying the bénie look now ! 🤣
Looks ridiculous. She is the epitome of all the gear and no idea, she is so obvious, clearly bought a new hat so has to show case it at the first opportunity, I get the impression her trainers are new too and shes begging for someone to comment.

She has no style though. She does her makeup in a really dodgy way and her clothes always look crap.

Looks ridiculous. She is the epitome of all the gear and no idea, she is so obvious, clearly bought a new hat so has to show case it at the first opportunity, I get the impression her trainers are new too and shes begging for someone to comment.
Hahah so obvious that’s what she was doing !!!!!

She has no style though. She does her makeup in a really dodgy way and her clothes always look crap.
The slug eyebrows !!!

• Haha