Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cause we all put our washing away with our trainers on 🙄
Was just gonna say the same,clearly new and begging for comments.

I'm actually also really disgusted in her recent ad, not really promoting or highlighting the charity which is for young cancer patients but saying thank you to hsamuel, like get some morals and some bleeping humility and respect shauna, I bet she hasnt donated to the charity but still take freebies from them!! Shes such an awful selfish self absorbed person. Im really disgusted.

Reactions: 2
Was just gonna say the same,clearly new and begging for comments.

I'm actually also really disgusted in her recent ad, not really promoting or highlighting the charity which is for young cancer patients but saying thank you to hsamuel, like get some morals and some bleeping humility and respect shauna, I bet she hasnt donated to the charity but still take freebies from them!! Shes such an awful selfish self absorbed person. Im really disgusted.

I was just thinking this ! She really has no class !!!!

I don't like commenting on the girls or how she raises them but what fucks me off is a food haul. During a time where families cannot afford basic food, let alone healthy food its just tone deaf. She's not the only one either. Nobody gives a flying feck.

Reactions: 1
She makes me cringe so much the way she try’s to dress like all the other “insta mums” and looks horrendous😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why’s she not got a coat on? That bloody gucci scarf needs to be given to a moth

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the actual duck is she wearing!! I was at haigh hall today thank christ I didn't see her, it was also absolutely freezing and she would have been freezing her tits off just so she could show off her wank jogger set, she hasnt got a bleeping clue. Also all the pictures she took of the girls with like the little house etc are on the crazy golf area, which is shut, duck knows why you would let your kids run around on there when a) it's not a play area and b) its bleeping closed. But hey shauna does what shauna wants just for some insta content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The girls hands look so cold, they’re so red.

and shauna just looks like an idiot. Showing off over warmth apparently. Even though she looks a mess. I don’t understand the constant joggers look, does she not own anything stylish?

Shes just not a likeable person, sorry, she really isnt. Is she an only child?
No, I believe she’s the eldest child. I know she has two younger sisters and I think she might have a younger brother too, but I’m not 100% on that one. I’m sure she said has an autistic brother though? There seems to be a bit of an age gap between her and some of her younger siblings.

it’s interesting because although she mentions her parents and her grandparents, she never mentions her siblings or Dave’s family at all. Even before covid...

And I totally agree she isn’t likeable. She comes across as a bossy moody cow.

No, I believe she’s the eldest child. I know she has one little sister and I think she might have a younger brother too, but I’m not 100% on that one. There seems to be a bit of an age gap between her and her siblings.

it’s interesting because although she mentions her parents and her grandparents, she never mentions her siblings or Dave’s family at all. Even before covid...

And I totally agree she isn’t likeable. She comes across as a bossy moody cow.
Yes that is strange but tbh it doesnt surprise me because why would shauna mention anyone else because then that would take attention away from her, it's the shauna show after all isnt it. 🙄

Shes bloody hard work.

Yes that is strange but tbh it doesnt surprise me because why would shauna mention anyone else because then that would take attention away from her, it's the shauna show after all isnt it. 🙄

Shes bloody hard work.
That’s very true! She has at least one sibling who’s either in primary or secondary school because shes said before that that’s why her mum doesn’t have the girls everyday! She didn’t sound happy about it when she said it!

there’s something so weird about her.

That’s very true! She has at least one sibling who’s either in primary or secondary school because shes said before that that’s why her mum doesn’t have the girls everyday! She didn’t sound happy about it when she said it!

there’s something so weird about her.
You were right she’s the eldest of 4.
She’s got a sister who’s about 23
A brother who’s 17 maybe
Then another sister who’s still in school about 15
I was similar age to the next sister down who is very similar, very needy and quite self centred

Last edited:
You were right she’s the eldest of 4.
She’s got a sister who’s about 23
A brother who’s 17 maybe
Then another sister who’s still in school about 15
I was similar age to the next sister down who is very similar, very needy and quite self centred
Interesting! I’m a similar age to the next sister and I went to a different school, but in the same town. I have a friend who knew shauna, but not the others. Her sister does look highly maintenance from what I’ve seen.

Those god awful trainers are about 3 yrs out of date and even then they were tit!! She looks like a total chav