Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get the cots, just make to Beds and maybe roll some towels to make a bit of a guard and put a million cushions on the floor. If they fall its a soft landing and normally it doesn’t wake them. the only worry id have is the draw handles then I’d remove the draws we had to remove nearly everything from our twins room and slowly been introduce back.
the glittery pink paint is Just too much it’s just a b&m room

totally agree about her commenting on them holding their poops in, they don’t need to hear mummy talking to herself about it. Just google it Shauna like most of us

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she’s talking about it in front of them, they’re not daft and the more of a deal she makes out of it, the more it will stress them out and make the problem worse.

Also she is such a drama queen, she’s taking them to the doctors already for their pops. She’s only been trying to potty train them for max two weeks?!?!

And her saying she feels bad because she just went mad at one of them for holding her poo- is she serious?! When my daughter struggled with her poos we would sit and encourage her, not shout at her!!!

Reactions: 5
I really can’t understand putting such intimate details of your child on the internet for anyone to see. Although they’re not at an age where bullying is a thing yet, children can be so horrible I’d hate in a couple of years time another child to use intimate details like this against them. We’ve not really had a full generation of “influencer” children yet, I really hope there are no impacts on these children long term.

Reactions: 5
Yeah exactly, I get that everyone loses their patience from time to time, but surely you wouldn’t lose your patience with them because they won’t poo? She’s making the situation worse by shouting at her.

and yeah totally agree about the doctors comment, why would you go running straight to the doctors?

Reactions: 2
Anyone concerned that their milestone for preschool was that she was able to take her coat off by herself?? Shauna she is nearly 3!!! I know all children develop differently and at different ages and speeds etc but she really isnt trying to teach them anything, she is holding them back so much all for her own benefit!!

Reactions: 1
Yes! I thought it was maybe just me who thought this. I wasn’t sure if I was just too big headed about my 2 and a half year old who is actively trying to dress herself everyday now never mind taking her own coat off but I’m glad it’s not just me
She really does need to let them do more by themselves, they are obviously more than capable as we have all seen.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree. When I worked in a nursery, there weren’t really any, if any children that didn’t take off their coat themselves from the age of 2+, even most of the 1 year olds would also take their own coat off! She just babies them far too much. When they go to primary school, they’ll need to be able to dress themselves for p.e, let alone take off a coat.

Unfortunately I think she is going to be one of them mums who leave it to the school to parent her children.

I thought it was just me who thought this
I hate comparing children as they are all different and equally entitled to learn at different stages but something like being able to take a coat off is something my 18mth could do, so being nearly 3 and just being able to do it would be really far behind others surely??

Same, usually I'm a bitch and dont think twice about commenting but I did consider this one for a while hahaha, I dont like comparing as every child is genuinely different and they will all have different strengths and weaknesses but it is a basic developmental task and one of the first stages in them gaining more of their own independence and being less reliable on adults for. My son is slightly younger and has been doing it for a long time, pulls of pants off when I ask, and is now so close to nailing putting his socks on because I talk him through everything and take the time to show him, shauna just does everything for them and is making them so reliant on her which will affect their confidence, self esteem especially when they see how independent other children are. She really is oblivious but what's worse is that no one can give her any constructive advice because she calls you a troll, blocks you then throws herself a pity party.

Reactions: 4
I agree, my daughter is younger than the twins and take her own clothes off and can put kickers and trousers on by herself, let alone a coat!
And it’s nothing against the girls at all, they seem very bright and I am sure they would of been more than capable of doing their own coats ages ago if she let them.

Reactions: 2
I agree, it's not the girls fault and not a criticism of them but 100% a criticism of shauna. I have no doubt that the girls would be receptive go anything you try and show them. I bet nursery have suggested that target for her because they have identified that it is something she should be doing herself by now.

Does anyone else think it is totally inappropriate that they have nail polish on???
Cant teach them to take their coats off or to sleep in a single bed but can put nail varnish on her 2 year olds... makes total sense.

Does anyone else think it is totally inappropriate that they have nail polish on???
Cant teach them to take their coats off or to sleep in a single bed but can put nail varnish on her 2 year olds... makes total sense.
I personally don’t see any issues with them wearing nail polish as long as they consented to it and I can’t see 2 almost 3 year olds sitting still for nail polish if they didn’t want to wear it. Could have possibly been a none food/ new toy related reward for potty training. I know young members of my family would see it as being a “big girl”.

I can’t slate her for speaking to the doctors about the girls constipation - it can cause longer term incontinence issues if kids have chronic constipation, which can often happen when they potty train so I think she’s actually being a sensible parent for once by getting something to help them along. It might be early in their potty training but if they associate pooing with pain and discomfort it’s not going to get any easier. Loads of toddlers are prescribed laxatives at this stage, it’s completely normal.

Nope. Most little girls enjoy wearing nail polish. Why is that inappropriate?

Nope. Most little girls enjoy wearing nail polish. Why is that inappropriate?
Becaise they are 2 years old, they are going to a pre school in a uniform, they are probably always putting their fingers in their mouths, and she doesnt teach basic skills like taking their coats off yet will sit and paint their nails like they are 5 or 6 not 2.

I do see where you’re coming from. My point is that instead of shouting at them, she should try some gentler techniques and might not need to run straight to the doctors

She seems to have completely given up on the face dildo! Must be part of the 99% of people who make no money from it