Shauna Raff Shauna’s getting played because James is at home gettin laid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the 'big' hen, there's a 'home' hen in Newry this weekend. Big difference of 70 miles between home and away and all that.

Wedding is around Christmas time.

Reactions: 1
Seems the big wedding was yesterday, can’t believe she actually married him😅 a leopard never changes its spots 😨

Reactions: 2
What is her profile name ? I used to follow but unfollowed a while ago & can’t find her now
It's shaunaeva_

She's been awfully quiet on the run up to the wedding, anyone know where it was or have any sneak peeks?

Reactions: 1
It's shaunaeva_

She's been awfully quiet on the run up to the wedding, anyone know where it was or have any sneak peeks?
aw yes it’s changed then from her original one I think - it’s private as well so no wedding nosiness for me 🤣

Any idea why she's so quiet on socials? And Queen Maeve wasn't at the wedding.
She doesn’t work for her nemore so prob why she d wasn’t there.
Ther seemed 2 b a social media ban on but I saw a few pics. She has a weird choker on in the evening

It was in Virgina park lodge! Her day 2 outfit wasn’t my cup of tea either! And it was blue I think I thought she’d completely milk the white theme

I liked her dress, apparently there were 3 different looks with it which she show cased throughout the day. I was told that on her wedding invitations she put in bold print and underlined that no guests were to share any photos on Whatsapp or any other social media outlets. Complete notions about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Shauna’s insta page is now gone! Anyone have any goss?
Didn't see a mention of it anywhere or photo anywhere on local accounts (I have a load of mutual friends). It's all very hush hush? Did she get an exclusive with Hello magazine or something?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't see a mention of it anywhere or photo anywhere on local accounts (I have a load of mutual friends). It's all very hush hush? Did she get an exclusive with Hello magazine or something?? 😂
Added a note to her invitation to say NO PHOTOS
Even of guests, very weird considering how many she takes at other people’s weddings

Reactions: 5