Shauna Raff Shauna’s getting played because James is at home gettin laid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen photos of the wedding but I don't have them. A girl I know,her sister was at the wedding and obviously chose to ignore the "don't share photos memo" her sister showed me the photos.
Saw one this evening also! Some of the players had them on their stories on the day and my friend only thought to screenshot one- she didn't realise its was top secret!😅 the dress I saw (apparently there was 3, or 3 variations) was strapless satin with a chiffon piece going across the chest and tied/fastened on ibe shoulder. Gairloch split in the middle and slicked back in what appeared to be a low bun style. Nothing extraordinary, but pretty.

I heard a rumour that a ‘social media personality’ from the Newry area had signed a press deal worth £30k for their wedding - it’s hardly her lads is it? 🫠

I heard a rumour that a ‘social media personality’ from the Newry area had signed a press deal worth £30k for their wedding - it’s hardly her lads is it? 🫠
With who? Would any magazine/media outlet here pay that for a instahun's wedding??

With who? Would any magazine/media outlet here pay that for a instahun's wedding??
I didn’t hear what publication but I kinda assumed it was one of the trashy ones like VIP Magazine? Could be a load of shite all the same, but found the timing interesting 😂

I didn’t hear what publication but I kinda assumed it was one of the trashy ones like VIP Magazine? Could be a load of shite all the same, but found the timing interesting 😂
Was she even massive enough to get a press deal?

Reactions: 1
Hs if anyone local to south Armagh Newry received the WhatsApp goin round with the rumour that they’re split she found out on day 2 he was cheating with one of her best mates and it’s all off

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'd doubt it tbh, she never had an issue with him cheating before...😉

He's such an ick too

Reactions: 3
Hs if anyone local to south Armagh Newry received the WhatsApp goin round with the rumour that they’re split she found out on day 2 he was cheating with one of her best mates and it’s all off
My friend heard this. Poor Shauna that is awful if it’s true. I hope she is ok

As harsh as it sounds she caught him before why did she think he'd suddenly change just because he's a ring now although I thought it would take a bit longer than the day after the wedding

Reactions: 6
As harsh as it sounds she caught him before why did she think he'd suddenly change just because he's a ring now although I thought it would take a bit longer than the day after the wedding
He didn't change after she caught him the first time (and that wasn't the first time- just the first time she had to admit he'd cheated on her)

He's a notorious womaniser (though I woouldn't touch him with someone elses hand!) and was never gonna change. He's not alone, and people round here just figured her and the other WAG's were prepared to live with it?

Reactions: 3