Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
He was 'dismayed that people believed it'....maybe he should ask himself WHY people believed it so quickly?

And I didn't see it personally- but was there not photo's in the whatsapp message that was circulated?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

happybunny19

Hs if anyone local to south Armagh Newry received the WhatsApp goin round with the rumour that they’re split she found out on day 2 he was cheating with one of her best mates and it’s all off

• Wow
Reactions: 8

steve1989

I just looked up his photo after reading this thread, expected him to be gorgeous 😂 Definitely not the case 🙈 how does he get all the women!

• Haha

mayobridgeceltic

It doesn't matter what a county player looks like. A lot of girls will open their legs to a county player. They love the status and the WAG life no matter how they get treated. It is not a new phenomenon

beeswing101

He is so arrogant it's shocking! Its like do you not know who I am sort of thing, like you should worship me like nah! My friend is going with one the armagh boys and I was on a night out with them and he was chancing me all night and I was like cop on I'm engaged and he was like so am I but sure its only a ring on your finger i want to take you home with me🙈 like nah she has no self respect. Sickening thing is the majority of county boys are cheating and their girlfriends know and just turn a blind eye to it 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Hello1268

Has to be some truth to it, I don't believe for a minute she came off social media as they got married because he asked her to to 'protect their privacy'. Maybe he wanted her to go off it to protect her from finding out more and DMs etc from other women he has been with. That was her career and he had no problem with it until all of a sudden bam with no explanation she is removed from everything, not even a goodbye post from her (which many do). I followed her for years and I dont believe for a second she would give it up like that for him, it was a huge part of her life. Not even a personal (private) page made for herself & friends. She wanted (or needed) to go off the radar. Something happened.
---

Connie Mac

I liked her dress, apparently there were 3 different looks with it which she show cased throughout the day. I was told that on her wedding invitations she put in bold print and underlined that no guests were to share any photos on Whatsapp or any other social media outlets. Complete notions about herself.

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
So....I heard that they're still together, home from honeymoon and he's back to work and all- still very much married. (I have mutual friends with his family)

So the rumours of riding and annulled marriages are very much that.

He apparently put his foot down and 'demanded' she come off all social media for their privacy as a couple (🚩) and she agreed.

• Wow

sunflower81

As harsh as it sounds she caught him before why did she think he'd suddenly change just because he's a ring now although I thought it would take a bit longer than the day after the wedding

Reactions: 6

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
He’d want to be white as a hounds tooth if he goes ahead with this cause the other side will find out if he had been acting the maggot.

Reactions: 6

IrishPotato

Didn't see a mention of it anywhere or photo anywhere on local accounts (I have a load of mutual friends). It's all very hush hush? Did she get an exclusive with Hello magazine or something?? 😂
Added a note to her invitation to say NO PHOTOS
Even of guests, very weird considering how many she takes at other people’s weddings

Reactions: 5

queenbees

VIP Member
How does he sue for defamation though if they never named him in the article?
and how can ya sue for a WhatsApp message being circulated, sure they’re never going to find who started it😂 it went round the whole of Ireland😂

Decaff01

Hmm, I presume he’s threatening a defamation suit - he might want to think about the legal bill Rebecca Vardy now has before he goes down that route!