Shauna Raff Shauna’s getting played because James is at home gettin laid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does he sue for defamation though if they never named him in the article?
and how can ya sue for a WhatsApp message being circulated, sure they’re never going to find who started it😂 it went round the whole of Ireland😂

Reactions: 5
He was 'dismayed that people believed it'....maybe he should ask himself WHY people believed it so quickly?

And I didn't see it personally- but was there not photo's in the whatsapp message that was circulated?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d love to see the WhatsApp messages! People are probably deleting them quickly now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was 'dismayed that people believed it'....maybe he should ask himself WHY people believed it so quickly?

And I didn't see it personally- but was there not photo's in the whatsapp message that was circulated?
I think there may have been yea, but I mean his behaviour has been going on YEARS.
---
I’d love to see the WhatsApp messages! People are probably deleting them quickly now 😂
I doubt there’s much anyone can do about forwarding a WhatsApp message on tbh. He be onto the whole of Ireland at this point 😂🤣

seems like more of a scare tactic to me. That benchwarmers article didn’t even say what county he was from. It was very vague

Reactions: 2
A bad rumour to be starting all the same. I feel sorry for Shauna
I feel sorry that she feels she had to settle for a player- in every sense of the word...

I don't know how you can have a relationship with someone if there's no trust there.

Reactions: 4
Has to be some truth to it, I don't believe for a minute she came off social media as they got married because he asked her to to 'protect their privacy'. Maybe he wanted her to go off it to protect her from finding out more and DMs etc from other women he has been with. That was her career and he had no problem with it until all of a sudden bam with no explanation she is removed from everything, not even a goodbye post from her (which many do). I followed her for years and I dont believe for a second she would give it up like that for him, it was a huge part of her life. Not even a personal (private) page made for herself & friends. She wanted (or needed) to go off the radar. Something happened.
---

Reactions: 7
Has to be some truth to it, I don't believe for a minute she came off social media as they got married because he asked her to to 'protect their privacy'. Maybe he wanted her to go off it to protect her from finding out more and DMs etc from other women he has been with. That was her career and he had no problem with it until all of a sudden bam with no explanation she is removed from everything, not even a goodbye post from her (which many do). I followed her for years and I dont believe for a second she would give it up like that for him, it was a huge part of her life. Not even a personal (private) page made for herself & friends. She wanted (or needed) to go off the radar. Something happened.
I think there has to be some sort of truth to it as well. She just vanished off the face of the earth with no explanation and she’s been doing social media for a long time

Reactions: 3
Does she have another career outside social media? Did it say she was a teacher in that article?

Reactions: 1
Yep think she is a teacher too but used to do social (influencer style) on her own page & then ran social pages for businesses as a side gig.

Yep think she is a teacher too but used to do social (influencer style) on her own page & then ran social pages for businesses as a side gig.
She’s not a teacher, she taught swimming but apparently now doing a pgce

Feel sorry for the girl named in the WhatsApp message who apparently spread the rumour

Anyone wanna take one for the team and share any of these WhatsApp msgs for those of us not in the right circles?

• Haha

Feel sorry for the girl named in the WhatsApp message who apparently spread the rumour
That said she was a teacher in the Irish News Article, thats where I got it from: "The 32-year-old, who like his wife is a teacher"

That said she was a teacher in the Irish News Article, thats where I got it from: "The 32-year-old, who like his wife is a teacher"
I never heard of her being a teacher before I thought she was a social media manager.
---

is there a girl rumoured to have started it??

I never heard of her being a teacher before I thought she was a social media manager.
---

is there a girl rumoured to have started it??
Yeah she’s 100% not an educational teacher, just swimming

Mentions a girl ‘XXX heard that James…’ I don’t actually have the message any more otherwise I would post it, I got it on snapchat

Aww I think it was unfair of her to be named & 'blamed' as such? She probably only passed on something she'd heard (as most of us probably would in fairness!)
And the wedding isn't annulled and the honeymoon went ahead so whatever did or didn't happen they're still together.
Well noone can say she doesn't know what she's taking on with. Maybe he's changed, but I doubt it...

Reactions: 3
Her insta is still there, she’s just going by her personal one. Her profile pic is a wedding pic and it’s private

• Wow