Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note….what in the market stall tat was that monstrosity she’s wearing tonight? duck me it’s hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry a bit off topic but just looking to be educated. How come Vivien and her man live in that tiny wee caravan? Do they generally live in one of those until they have children or? I can only assume people don’t spend much time in them because they are so small? Or shower and toilet elsewhere?

Reactions: 1
Yeah surely "having a break" when you've got really little kids is a weekend away/city break type thing. Long enough to have a bit of fun or relax and recharge but short enough for your kids to not feel complex abandoned. If she's gone to Jamaica, like the other side of the world surely that's 7-10 days minimum, will seem like a whole lifetime to poor Billy and lizzie who have no concept of where they have gone or when/if they're coming back. Each to their own but I seriously couldn't do it. I mean Jamaica looks beautiful and I would love more than anything to go back to the carribean/West indies but to take my kids to experience that paradise when they're old enough to appreciate the beauty of the area.
i think its selfish and i also think its unfair on whoever is caring for them .I also wouldnt want to be away from my kids at their ages for that length of time .A few days yeah and somewhere closer to home.She goes on that she 'deserves' it but the woman does nothing but treat herself

Reactions: 11
Sorry a bit off topic but just looking to be educated. How come Vivien and her man live in that tiny wee caravan? Do they generally live in one of those until they have children or? I can only assume people don’t spend much time in them because they are so small? Or shower and toilet elsewhere?
Theyve most likely got a shed/day room with kitchen/bathroom and a washing machine. no shitting in the trailer

Reactions: 2
She is absolutely in love with herself. Absolutely nothing wrong with being confident but she loves herself

Reactions: 13
I’ve been to Jamaica and it is honestly the most beautiful place with such amazing people. Her hotel looks shite though, definitely a budget one. I’m only mentioning that because she claims to be boujee etc. Her leaving her autistic son has broken my heart 🥲 poor boy must be having such a hard time trying to regulate his emotions with such a massive change.
I looked up her hotel and it’s actually decent. 5 star all inclusive adults only. Prices aren’t bad too! £1.6k each an adult in peak time July for a week. We pay a lot more than that to go to to the canaries 4 star.

Reactions: 5
i think its selfish and i also think its unfair on whoever is caring for them .I also wouldnt want to be away from my kids at their ages for that length of time .A few days yeah and somewhere closer to home.She goes on that she 'deserves' it but the woman does nothing but treat herself
I was just thinking this. I've got two very young children and it's tough looking after them. I'll have the odd night away when they're with grandparents but I wouldn't dare ask to go away for a long haul holiday knowing whoever will have them will majorly struggle.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen that her sister baby has died just under 12 weeks old God bless him 🙏🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen that her sister baby has died just under 12 weeks old God bless him 🙏🏼
Is that the sister in law who’s watching her kids just now?

That’s absolutely heartbreaking 💔 I assume she’ll be on her way home then. God bless them all that’s so sad.

Edited to add - Just saw on her fb it’s her sisters baby boy. So sad for them all, absolutely awful

I saw it on her fb, absolutely awful isn’t it 💔
It really is. How devastating for them all I can’t even begin to imagine 🥹 as much as we all have our opinions on Shannon this must be a terrible time for her, being in another country too.

It really is. How devastating for them all I can’t even begin to imagine 🥹 as much as we all have our opinions on Shannon this must be a terrible time for her, being in another country too.
I imagine she’ll probably come home early now to be honest, her sister is bound to be in bits having just lost her baba. God bless them

• Heart
Reactions: 1