Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes actually asking how to tire Billy out when hes sat in the house all day everyday šŸ¤£
I thought this and then said she's doing the most and everything to stimulate him at parks and ball ponds, but has openly said she's in the house a lot. Films her baby in a bikini and plastic wrapping kitchen worktops, constant supermarket hauls, yet we've seen them at the park once?!!

Reactions: 5
girl you were overweight for a bit after having kids .Get over yourself talking about 'obesity' all the time šŸ„±

Reactions: 13
girl you were overweight for a bit after having kids .Get over yourself talking about 'obesity' all the time šŸ„±
I donā€™t get why sheā€™s even talking about it like itā€™s bad to be a bigger girl, she was probably healthier then than she is now. Constantly on the sun beds, drinking energy drinks & coffee, very salty diet and as sheā€™s said herself she barely drinks anything let alone water.

Being obese doesnā€™t mean unhealthy. Iā€™m not obese and Iā€™m disabled, constantly at the hospital and on lots of meds. Other family members I have are bigger and the picture of health, I do believe some people are just naturally bigger and there is nothing wrong with that as long as you are healthy.

That video is clearly aimed at us but we arenā€™t really talking about her not buying much for them, weā€™re talking about her never taking them out. She asked for advice then someone gave advice and she completely shut them down, she also said she doesnā€™t want to give him melatonin because itā€™s ā€œputting him to sleepā€. The whole point of giving them it is because a lot of autistic children have low levels of melatonin and/or it simply works and makes both their lives better and the parents. If he barely sleeps he must be shattered all the time so that wonā€™t help his eating either but he seems to sleep fine as sheā€™s never saying he woke up at 3am etc so I donā€™t know šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I thought Billy was too young to even have a diagnosis for autism anyway? My son is approaching 4 and still nothing as the health visitor who has met my son once (for 20 minutes) thinks heā€™s fine šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Couldnā€™t it just be that Billyā€™s speech delay is because of his glue ear? That combined with ARFID and she just thinks itā€™s autism? Not diagnosing or undermining any possible diagnosis, just curious as I donā€™t know the process.

Reactions: 7
As with a lot of these ā€œcreatorsā€ they are very lonely people with no friends in real life. Shannon appears to stay home all day every day, sheā€™s a very angry person and people probably donā€™t want to be around her in real life.

Reactions: 11
As with a lot of these ā€œcreatorsā€ they are very lonely people with no friends in real life. Shannon appears to stay home all day every day, sheā€™s a very angry person and people probably donā€™t want to be around her in real life.
I second this!!! She screams such an angry no good woman šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and yet acts like everyone is jealous of her and she's the better personšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oh god Hun, I definitely would not want to be you.

Reactions: 7
everything she does is for strangers on the internet who prob write a two second comment and dont give her a second thought the rest of the day.
You wanna try doing everything for your kids babe x

Reactions: 9
Do uno what Iā€™m really surprised she doesnā€™t do those horrendous kid pageants. But in my opinion Lolly is abit unfortunate looking mouse is cute but built like an absolute tank. So maybe thatā€™s why šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do uno what Iā€™m really surprised she doesnā€™t do those horrendous kid pageants. But in my opinion Lolly is abit unfortunate looking mouse is cute but built like an absolute tank. So maybe thatā€™s why šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
she will love this comment ,I await the inevitable clapback

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine just imagine being in Jamaica enjoying ur holiday but still having the time to reply to comments on her TikTok calling her a cat fish šŸ¤£ fucks sake Shannon have a day off bab

What happened to her whack accent at the end of that catfish video? She sounds completely different

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who doesnā€™t think the dress isnā€™t that bad?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜³
To me itā€™s more the fact sheā€™s dressed like that to lay on a sun lounger šŸ˜­

Nothing gives me the ick more than grown adults using the words mother or daddy to describe themselves šŸ¤®

I think she looks great to be honest, I think sheā€™d look even better with a trendy hair cut (I know thatā€™s not traveller style) but curios to know if sheā€™s had a breast lift as it looks like she has the scarring for one

• Haha
The boobs & hair are rotten. Who minds the kids when she is gone? Hopefully someone who will take them to the park