Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s absolutely heartbreaking. Despite what I think of Shannon, no family ever deserves to go through that. God bless that dear little baby 😞

Reactions: 15
Absolutely horrendous for them. I do feel for Shannon, being away from her sister must be gut wrenching. RIP baby boy 🌹

Reactions: 6
Wait as in her sister in law or actual sister? And did she lose a pregnancy or born baby? So sad :(
Her sister and a baby boy just coming 12 weeks old
---
Wouldn’t surprise me if she stayed and finished her holiday tbh
Tbf on her I don’t think getting a flight back to England will be as easy as if she was somewhere like Spain.
Hope the travel company they’ve gone with are doing all they can to get her back
---
She's trying to get a flight..
Hope they can get her on one. I’ve just said I bet it won’t be as simple as getting back from Spain

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does her sister have tiktok?
The original post on her Facebook had photos of her sister on it and she’s since removed them/made them friends only so I assume not. I think she’s removed it to protect her privacy which is absolutely fair enough.

Edited to add - They were all gone last night apart from the top post but they’re somehow back now. My mistake!

Reactions: 3
It will be so hard for her and her family, and made even harder by the fact her husbands brother has a 5 week old called Patrick as well. Awful situation

Reactions: 4
Sorry but why would anyone message a stranger on TikTok? I just don’t get it. She’s had a family bereavement. She doesn’t give two shits if Sarah, 43, from Blackpool has sent her a message. Like she’s going to reply? What is wrong with people.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Obviously very sorry for the bereavement her sister has suffered.
Got to say though looking back at her Jamaica tiktoks she looked pure trash 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but why would anyone message a stranger on TikTok? I just don’t get it. She’s had a family bereavement. She doesn’t give two shits if Sarah, 43, from Blackpool has sent her a message. Like she’s going to reply? What is wrong with people.
why are tens of thousands of people messaging her ? are there that many freaks on tiktok? actually yes,probably .But yeah Shannon reaching as usual
---
Her own fault for putting it on social media don't say what it is say it's a private family matter.
i just couldnt fathom being a nobody but living my life like that.Sharing mine and my families heartbreak with strangers ,it wouldnt be for me .
It must be one of the worst things that can happen to anyone and agree its noone's business.

Reactions: 8