Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You canā€™t ask for advice on TikTok about your sonā€™s sleeping habits then get arsey to certain replies šŸ˜‚ maybe if she had them all in a decent routine, it would be better. Last night she was dishing a Chinese up at ten when they should have been in bed šŸ™„ routine, stimulation and you being their mother not their tablets and tv, is your answer, Shannon.

Reactions: 14
You canā€™t ask for advice on TikTok about your sonā€™s sleeping habits then get arsey to certain replies šŸ˜‚ maybe if she had them all in a decent routine, it would be better. Last night she was dishing a Chinese up at ten when they should have been in bed šŸ™„ routine, stimulation and you being their mother not their tablets and tv, is your answer, Shannon.
Would you say she gets a few bottles of dozol to dope the kids up on her Irish deliveries

• Haha
Reactions: 4
how does she think you tire energetic kids out ? You could try parks,enclosed area with a football,bike or scooter,trampoline park or soft play or a walk through the woods .
There you go hun just a few tips Ive picked up in my ten years of parenting which I would never have thought of otherwise

Reactions: 8
Maybe take him outside. Iā€™ve never known anything like it she acts like theyā€™re all on tag
This made me howl šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Not sure why she doesnā€™t take them out, itā€™s not like theyā€™re skint when sheā€™s constantly getting parcels and sheā€™s going to Jamaica soon. Utter laziness no wonder the poor kids are bored, Lolly must be glad to get out the house for school

Reactions: 9
I think sheā€™s such a tight bleep seriously. Holidays to Jamaica when the furthest her kids go is the sunbed shop she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 12
I think sheā€™s such a tight bleep seriously. Holidays to Jamaica when the furthest her kids go is the sunbed shop she needs to get a grip
actually they get a quick spin on the roundabout and 2 1/2 pushes on the swings once a fortnight since someone mentioned she never takes them out

Its like shes never heard of a museum ,farm,play centre etc isnt it

actually they get a quick spin on the roundabout and 2 1/2 pushes on the swings once a fortnight since someone mentioned she never takes them out

Its like shes never heard of a museum ,farm,play centre etc isnt it
Or even just playing outside, theyā€™re cooped in that living room 24/7 it must be like being in jail

All kids want, I a pile of dirt, a bucket and a spade. That's all she needs to tire him out.

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t understand why she donā€™t kick them out in the yard after breakfast let them play a few hours while she dose her jobs

Reactions: 5
My kids & I would imagine most other peoples canā€™t be kept inside when the weather is nice. Out on bikes, the park or just even in the garden on the swing set, trampoline etc. Just shows that itā€™s a novelty for them, I think sheā€™d rather keep them inside on an iPad so they donā€™t get dirty.

Reactions: 4
The woman is so arrogant, Iā€™ve just seen the TT video where sheā€™s asking for advice to tire out her son but in the comments sheā€™s replying to everyone in such an arrogant I know best response. If sheā€™s tried everything why ask for advice. AND ironically sheā€™s doing this video while her kids are cooped up in the car bored.

I then watch another video showing her Tesco shop, mostly unhealthy convenience foodā€¦but she goes on about cooking from scratchā€¦is that just for the YT videos? She then has the cheek to reply to someone that she only buys branded food while the video clearly shows sheā€™s bought the supermarket own brand crisps and biscuits and frozen food. Sheā€™s thick as šŸ’©. Iā€™ve also noticed that when she does eventually take her kids anywhere, theyā€™re always dressed in their PJs, all she seems to care about is her tan, nails and ridiculous spider leg eyelashes - but she doesnā€™t go anywhere or see anyone!

Reactions: 13
Even when she does take them out like when they went to the zoo, the girls were dressed in yellow smocked dresses and white bleeping shoes. No chance she was letting the actually have fun. All zoos have play areas etc and thereā€™s no way sheā€™d let them play wearing those outfits. Sheā€™s a joke. Itā€™s all about setting an image and having the perfect clean home and perfect clean kids but thatā€™s not real life or whatā€™s best for the kids.

Reactions: 16
ā€œOnly buys branded foodā€ Shannon no one fuckin cares, it all comes out lookin the same so if you wanna spend Ā£4 on a walkers multipack you do you

Reactions: 10
The woman is so arrogant, Iā€™ve just seen the TT video where sheā€™s asking for advice to tire out her son but in the comments sheā€™s replying to everyone in such an arrogant I know best response. If sheā€™s tried everything why ask for advice. AND ironically sheā€™s doing this video while her kids are cooped up in the car bored.

I then watch another video showing her Tesco shop, mostly unhealthy convenience foodā€¦but she goes on about cooking from scratchā€¦is that just for the YT videos? She then has the cheek to reply to someone that she only buys branded food while the video clearly shows sheā€™s bought the supermarket own brand crisps and biscuits and frozen food. Sheā€™s thick as šŸ’©. Iā€™ve also noticed that when she does eventually take her kids anywhere, theyā€™re always dressed in their PJs, all she seems to care about is her tan, nails and ridiculous spider leg eyelashes - but she doesnā€™t go anywhere or see anyone!

she is one big contradiction .She always looks like shes just done a gym session as well.Sweaty and like she needs a bath yet thinks shes gods gift.
Shes going to have to put some effort into tiring Billy out .Toddlers in general have a tonne of energy ,neurodiverse kids even more so a lot of the time .Wheres the dad in all this ? does he do anything with any of them ?

ā€œOnly buys branded foodā€ Shannon no one fuckin cares, it all comes out lookin the same so if you wanna spend Ā£4 on a walkers multipack you do you
Does she aye? 50p ā€œpovertyā€ pizzas as she calls them & the cheapest nastiest nuggets that Tesco have in her shopping yesterday. She just says controversial shite for engagement, imagine being a grown woman of 3 children & this being your life.

Reactions: 12
Working so hard for internet attention whilst her pickney are in their pyjamas all day locked in a room šŸ¤£ ok

Reactions: 7