Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter was out of charts in weight at that age and still wasn't in size 8 pampers. She also crawled at 5 months and could sit up and roll early.

Reactions: 5
She’s a very angry person. Sitting in her trailer all day every day on her own and not having much of a life outside the walls of her trailer isn’t helping. I’ve just seen a video of her snapping at someone for making a comment that clearly rattled her. She calls the woman a granny and past it, but looking at the woman’s profile she must be around late 30s/40s. Shannon should perhaps consider that getting older is a luxury and that not everyone is fortunate enough to live to a healthy age, much like her own mother, who passed away at an early age. Get out more Shannon, it will help with those mood swings and anger issues!

Reactions: 27
She’s a very angry person. Sitting in her trailer all day every day on her own and not having much of a life outside the walls of her trailer isn’t helping. I’ve just seen a video of her snapping at someone for making a comment that clearly rattled her. She calls the woman a granny and past it, but looking at the woman’s profile she must be around late 30s/40s. Shannon should perhaps consider that getting older is a luxury and that not everyone is fortunate enough to live to a healthy age, much like her own mother, who passed away at an early age. Get out more Shannon, it will help with those mood swings and anger issues!
shes an absolute freak! does she think these responses she gives do her any favours .She just comes across as bitter

Reactions: 6
And the rant she did about not getting a referral for her daughter because they are travellers . Firstly her trailer travels no where and secondly as if health professionals would collectively risk their careers discriminating her child…my friend fought for years for the same referral…she isn’t from a travelling community and the comments on Shannon’s video with people mentioning their own situations also discredit her allegations. She has a massive chip on her shoulder.

Reactions: 21
And the rant she did about not getting a referral for her daughter because they are travellers . Firstly her trailer travels no where and secondly as if health professionals would collectively risk their careers discriminating her child…my friend fought for years for the same referral…she isn’t from a travelling community and the comments on Shannon’s video with people mentioning their own situations also discredit her allegations. She has a massive chip on her shoulder.

I don’t understand her rant, this has been the way for YEARS now. My Complex needs child is under a lot physio, salt, ot, dietician etc they pretty much give you a print out of things you need to do and discharge you, when it needs reassessment you get re-referred through the school (for us) or you contact them directly if an issue arises. Like this is the normal, she needs to give her head a wobble we are all suffering from the nhs cuts, not just gypsys. - and I’ll also say she’s lucky her kid isn’t medically complex because then she’d be in for a shock just how bad it is right now..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's not even isolated to children with complex needs, anyone who needs anything more than a prescription is fobbed off now. In the last few years, I only know of two people who have been satisfied with their treatment from the NHS. It's on its arse due to underfunding from this government. I'm not denying that travellers are discriminated against, they are but I don't think this is an example of it.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand her rant, this has been the way for YEARS now. My Complex needs child is under a lot physio, salt, ot, dietician etc they pretty much give you a print out of things you need to do and discharge you, when it needs reassessment you get re-referred through the school (for us) or you contact them directly if an issue arises. Like this is the normal, she needs to give her head a wobble we are all suffering from the nhs cuts, not just gypsys. - and I’ll also say she’s lucky her kid isn’t medically complex because then she’d be in for a shock just how bad it is right now..
Isn’t it just, teen mums say the same thing or same sex etc etc people need to realise it’s not only happening to them and stop having a victim complex. My child has had seizures now for 2.5 years and has been discharged from epilepsy services with a letter to say when I have video proof of seizures they’ll reassess EVERYONE is affected by the short staffing and the fact half of the employees don’t actually care enough to be in there job

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it just, teen mums say the same thing or same sex etc etc people need to realise it’s not only happening to them and stop having a victim complex. My child has had seizures now for 2.5 years and has been discharged from epilepsy services with a letter to say when I have video proof of seizures they’ll reassess EVERYONE is affected by the short staffing and the fact half of the employees don’t actually care enough to be in there job
This is what I’m saying - our kids have serious medical issues that need addressing that can literally be life or death - and we are being fobbed off …like ALL of us. I’m glad her kids dont have serious illness don’t get me wrong I’m just saying that even the most ‘severe’ of patients aren’t really getting the adequate care needed.

Reactions: 1
i have a child ,reffered to the neurodevelopmental team by her school in 2021 ,still havent been seen and was told it will be next year or the year after .Shes not special and ita nothing to do with being a traveller.🙄

Reactions: 4
Also the only REAL way to know she’s a traveller is based on her accent, which is over emphasised to prove she’s a traveller. I have a very common accent but I can have a professional accent for things like appointments, tribunals etc because if there is discrimination on the fact I’m working class etc I will fight to not sound and look like I’m not as common as I sound ig 🤷🏼‍♀️ if you’re extra worried about discrimination stop forcing yourself to sound extra traveller and uneducated
---
Also the only REAL way to know she’s a traveller is based on her accent, which is over emphasised to prove she’s a traveller. I have a very common accent but I can have a professional accent for things like appointments, tribunals etc because if there is discrimination on the fact I’m working class etc I will fight to not sound and look like I’m not as common as I sound ig 🤷🏼‍♀️ if you’re extra worried about discrimination stop forcing yourself to sound extra traveller and uneducated
Before I cause harm with this I am not correlating traveller accents with being uneducated, I am saying those as 2 separate topics she goes out of her way to type like she didn’t stay in school until year 11 and the traveller accent for her is additionally more emphasised than others whether that’s only online who knows (her kids both seem to have no signs of a traveller accent whether this is because hers is fake or tv raises them we will never know)

Reactions: 9
I also love the way she says she hasn't mentioned Lollys 'issues' while mentioning her issues. She's a walking contradiction, reckons she isn't gonna share the kids private medical info no more, then goes on to share more than ever before. It's like she's unleashed something, realised it brings engagement (good or bad) and run with it. Meanwhile we're all out here quietly fighting for our kids referrals, ehcps etc. She's nothing special.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s a joke how much people know about her children’s personal goings on.
Traveller history is so cool and interesting, like tell people more about your culture, where you come from, instead of sitting on TikTok calling everyone else dirty and immoral and practically sharing your child’s medical records

Reactions: 12
i dont think her children have ‘issues’ think its just her awful parenting and her kids especially lolly is crying out for attention

• Heart
It’s a joke how much people know about her children’s personal goings on.
Traveller history is so cool and interesting, like tell people more about your culture, where you come from, instead of sitting on TikTok calling everyone else dirty and immoral and practically sharing your child’s medical records
I follow an American couple who have 3 kids and the wife is pregnant with their 4 - they tell funny sides of parenting etc and they’re some of my favourite creators but I realised the other day that I don’t have a clue what their kids look like. They’ve got about a million followers on TT and I think 3/4 of that on insta so it’s not as if they’re failing - shows it can be done!

Reactions: 9
If my child wasn’t crawling or at least standing by one years old. I personally would be very worried. Also why has she taken the children off formula early? She said lizzie is her longest on it! Pure laziness from her for a change. I wish she would stop filming Billy saying colours etc. It looks very awkward and forced.

i dont think her children have ‘issues’ think its just her awful parenting and her kids especially lolly is crying out for attention
I do think both can be true tbh, she’s like dead behind the eyes and her avoidance of things like Easter and Christmas does give ASD vibes. But I also think she’s begging for stimulation and attention. At least 2 autistic/adhd kids in a trailer in front of a tv isn’t going to meet their needs they’re screaming to be stimulated by sensory engagement

Reactions: 13