Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy the slime and hairs all over ye chicken do ya? lol
---

Oh thats interestingggg! I could so see her getting a sleeve
You must buy really cheap tit chicken
---
The husband isn’t with her on her camping holiday for sure. I wonder is there an issue.

I think Lizzie is a beautiful baby.

Reactions: 5
You must buy really cheap tit chicken
---
The husband isn’t with her on her camping holiday for sure. I wonder is there an issue.

I think Lizzie is a beautiful baby.
She said last night lizzy and lolly are sharing a bed and her and Billie are sharing the other and everyone keep asking if she’s alone and she’s said they’re with friends. I get people go away without their husbands all the time but for the entire school holidays just makes it seem like he don’t like the kids

She posted once that he wasn’t going to be at the birth of lizzie I’m sure. Can anyone confirm? It may be a traveller thing but it’s really sad to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She posted once that he wasn’t going to be at the birth of lizzie I’m sure. Can anyone confirm? It may be a traveller thing but it’s really sad to me.
I think he’s convinced her (or possibly her nanny since you’ve got to assume she was older generation) that the norm is you stay out the bleeping way and get nice things for it and for dads to neglect their children and partners emotionally. Ie - if you duck off with the kids for 2 weeks I’ll pay for your tits.

Yeah cos they do stuff as a couple don’t they? Like holidays etc sure she said she’s off to Jamaica this year and always mentions stuff he buys her but never ‘ah my husband took the kids out so I could have a break’. Would NOT be me for all the money or tits in the world what a tit life

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure it’s obvious what kind of man he is considering he went inside for attempted murder and she’ll do anything to keep that hidden from her followers. Because despite her hard girl act, she knows if her followers find that out, she can’t try to come for anyone without looking like an absolute twit

Reactions: 10
Yeah cos they do stuff as a couple don’t they? Like holidays etc sure she said she’s off to Jamaica this year and always mentions stuff he buys her but never ‘ah my husband took the kids out so I could have a break’. Would NOT be me for all the money or tits in the world what a tit life
I imagine it’s sort of tit for tat like you have to do this for me to do this. Members of my family have similar relationships like my aunt got a bmw for behaving lol I imagine she got Jamaica/disney for keeping the kids out the chalet whilst it was school holidays

Reactions: 2
Enjoy the slime and hairs all over ye chicken do ya? lol
---

Oh thats interestingggg! I could so see her getting a sleeve
Chickens have feathers, not hair
---
She posted a video with the kids saying he washes them and dresses them in jammies and goes to the club house then straight to bed.
After they've been out in a public space. I don't want outside germs inside my bed thanks

Reactions: 6
Does anyone get the impression that lolly could have asd? The videos I've seen show very little facial expression, her speech doesn't sound fantastic either. No one else seems to have picked up on it.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone get the impression that lolly could have asd? The videos I've seen show very little facial expression, her speech doesn't sound fantastic either. No one else seems to have picked up on it.
She’s said before that Lolly has suspected adhd

I’ve always through the reason that she keeps the hubby hidden has nothing to do with him not liking social media and more to do with people being able to find out what a dodgy bastard he is..

Reactions: 17
She really does make it sound like he doesn’t exist like the bunk bed she said I not we like she built it alone. When people thought she left her kid alone and she came in to clarify that her sister was there with them. I thought she would’ve said they were with her husband that would’ve made more sense. It’s weird.

Reactions: 8
He’s probably got another caravan with another girl in it. That or a non traveller bit on the side.

Reactions: 6
Her husband will be making money through scamming people ,no doubt thats the reason he isnt shown.I might have imagined it but I thought i saw a clip where someone was driving the canpervan and shannon was filming .

Reactions: 4
She did do that montage video once though of her husband, I wonder if it’s still up or if she deleted it

I thought the husband was with her. On the video she shared at Chezinton (sic) there was a man holding Billy and she wasn't driving the campervan.

It really makes me laugh when her, or Bridgey for that matter, think they're really tough for calling women names on Tik Tok. It's like they think they're really upsetting the women they're targeting. Do they really think they're teaching anyone a lesson? If they were so effective at "making a spectacle" of these women, why do they keep getting negative comments? Behave yourself Shannon, you don't scare anyone, you're a housewife 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where exactly did her sister sleep when she's staying. Maybe the husband is gone away again or he's one of those traveller men who go to Europe doing jobs