Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her messages asking for money were really telling to how their relationship is tbh he’s probably sat in his mummies chalet being looked after and shagging gorjas while Shannon’s away but she won’t care because she gets her surgeries and money for bags

Reactions: 4
Her husband is 100% with her. Theres no way we would go away without them. Also he’s not on camera as it can stop him from getting work if people recognise him as a traveller. But shannon is still married hes just not on camera or mentioned.

Reactions: 8
I cant be the only one that thinks this thread has gone a bit weird LOL

He is 100% with her, surely? I’m sure he’s in the background of one of the videos anyway… I might be wrong, but I can’t see who else it would be

Reactions: 9
I cant be the only one that thinks this thread has gone a bit weird LOL

He is 100% with her, surely? I’m sure he’s in the background of one of the videos anyway… I might be wrong, but I can’t see who else it would be
She did reply to a comment saying “I’m with friends” ignored all about her husband

Reactions: 5
Would she be able to drive the camper? Sure shes not had her license for long

Reactions: 3
He’s there with her. In her last TikTok she gets embarrassed and asked him to stop watching her

Reactions: 10
Her husband is 100% with her. Theres no way we would go away without them. Also he’s not on camera as it can stop him from getting work if people recognise him as a traveller. But shannon is still married hes just not on camera or mentioned.
I don’t believe that’s the reason, it’s an excuse. He advertises his business on Facebook himself. It’s just TikTok where she acts like he doesn’t exist.

He is there, she doesn’t want to draw any kind of attention to him. I do find it odd that she doesn’t even mention him though, not in the slightest bit

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe that’s the reason, it’s an excuse. He advertises his business on Facebook himself. It’s just TikTok where she acts like he doesn’t exist.

He is there, she doesn’t want to draw any kind of attention to him. I do find it odd that she doesn’t even mention him though, not in the slightest bit
he doesnt advertise as a traveller on facebook does he? Also he has a criminal past she doesnt want to draw attention to i think. Could be he’s asked her not to mention him as well

he doesnt advertise as a traveller on facebook does he? Also he has a criminal past she doesnt want to draw attention to i think. Could be he’s asked her not to mention him as well
100% the reason.
That still doesn’t make sense though, she’s done videos of him before. As for Facebook, it’s not hard to work out, although he and his family are known as what we’d call a wido in Facebook groups 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for her but my partner has no online presence so I never post him as this is what he wants maybe he is the same?

Also has she had a boob job?

Reactions: 7
My partner has 950k subscribers on youtube and I made it clear when we got together I don't want to be on any videos, vlogs, tiktoks or insta posts, so I understand that he may not wish to be online.

But I'm also not a criminal just a working class tattler :ROFLMAO:

Yes she has had a boob job ^^^

Reactions: 9
My partner has 950k subscribers on youtube and I made it clear when we got together I don't want to be on any videos, vlogs, tiktoks or insta posts, so I understand that he may not wish to be online.

But I'm also not a criminal just a working class tattler :ROFLMAO:

Yes she has had a boob job ^^^
I thought as much! She definitely looks like she'd had one

Totally agree it could also be that he is a criminal

Reactions: 2
100% the reason.
That still doesn’t make sense though, she’s done videos of him before. As for Facebook, it’s not hard to work out, although he and his family are known as what we’d call a wido in Facebook groups 😅
Defo widos tbh im not an irish traveller im scottish and every irish traveller i know says the same about them😂

Reactions: 6
If it was me I wouldn’t be cosplaying a single man though and not mentioning he’s there it just don’t seem safe to pretend I’m alone with my 3 young kids ??

yeah you'll be right.Shannon knows people on tiktok are on to who her husband is and what hes done in the past

I thought the husband was with her. On the video she shared at Chezinton (sic) there was a man holding Billy and she wasn't driving the campervan.

It really makes me laugh when her, or Bridgey for that matter, think they're really tough for calling women names on Tik Tok. It's like they think they're really upsetting the women they're targeting. Do they really think they're teaching anyone a lesson? If they were so effective at "making a spectacle" of these women, why do they keep getting negative comments? Behave yourself Shannon, you don't scare anyone, you're a housewife 😂😂
Desperate for attention housewife!
---
What’s a wido?

Last edited:
Defo widos tbh im not an irish traveller im scottish and every irish traveller i know says the same about them😂
There’s a grave in my local cemetery same surname this is in the north and my friend(Irish) says widos