Shannen Reilly McGrath #9 Shan’s D4 housing hack, lay on your back for a wrinkly sack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she is acting sad of the breeding farm being found when her paying so much for the 2 dogs are the reason this is happening!!!
It's fake outrage. She only posts about things once she sees other people doing so. She's not intelligent enough to see the contradiction in her actions.

Reactions: 4
Well this I disagree with. There are plenty of reputable breeders out there. The reason that a lot of pure bred dogs are so expensive has got to do with the cost of breeding I.e. the cost of artificial insemination, the cost of checking their hip alignments, the genetic testing, the birth (generally c-section with smaller dogs) etc. That’s the reason mixed breed dogs are very popular with puppy farmers as they are way easier and cheaper to breed and there is a higher margin on them. Trying to say people who pay a high price for dogs are the reason that puppy farming exists is false. The likelihood is that most would pay a high price to ensure their puppy is not coming from a puppy farm!!
I know good breeders exist - I know of one person who does it.

My point was (if not communicated well)She is all up in arms about this, but do you really think that when Shannen bought the dog she had the cop on to research? From memory she went to the best #instabreeder around. And when she manipulated Luke to then buy one he spent months (possibly a year if he went to a reputable breeder as is my experience) waiting for the litter and didn't just get one as quick as possible to keep the princess happy?

Reactions: 3
I wonder why Shona Guerin is posting on Shan’s pics?
Who’s she ?

It's really pathetic the way she's always trying to run down this country and the people in it. Basically telling this 'person' (let's be honest, it was Shannen who asked) that they should look abroad? As if Ireland is just full of pricks and assholes, talk about a generalisation. Is Luke not Irish, or has she fallen out with him again for the 500th time this year. Remember that time she posted a photo for Paddy's day and said it was the only day of the year she was proud to be Irish 🙄 Half of Dublin hates her and she has a terrible reputation. If she hates Ireland so much I don't understand why she doesn't just duck off somewhere else, it's not like anybody here would miss her.
We all know she asks herself these questions 🤡
She’s probably had a fight with Luke again and want’s to piss him off ..
She reckons the Irish are begrudgers and jealous🤣 her words! She must be so lonely imagine at her age not even having one friend, I mean real friend not some godshite that tells her she’s beautiful or calls her’ my baby ‘ on her Instagram posts!
Luke’s the only gobshite that stuck around long enough .. on and off more fool him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Luke must be some bellend to go along with Shannens notions. I can’t imagine a single person who genuinely cares about him wants to see him commit to Shannen.

Reactions: 2
In my humble opinion breeders are breeders. End of. The end game is to make money off cute puppies. Some do it better than others but it's pure exploitation of the animals and for the desire to have the Frenchie for the gram. Boils my piss to no end.

Reactions: 3
When she speaks to the camera he voice is so nasally and high and shakey? Is it nerves or is that her normal voice?

Not many do.
I know a lot can appear good. I don't particularly agree but tbf when this person told me I was horrified but they don't actually sell alot of puppies and they rehome the mams with the help of a local fostering family and I was surprised how well it can be done. They also have connections with dog wardens and do home checks before selling any pup.
It's not for me we adopted but there are people out there who just love dogs and can help people get the breed in a safe way (collies to be exact in my instance!) anys back to scammy.
I see she's telling us she has a friend and asked for freebies yesterday for her day out!

I think it’s because it’s so unnatural for her she has to make such an effort to talk properly

A post about catching up with her 'best friend' and it's a photo of Shannen on her own...could she be any more self-centered 😂😂🙄 Even uses the hashtag 'best friends' and feels the need to mention for how many years, so obvious she's still glued to this thread. Shannen darling, normal people who meet their best friends and are so happy to see them actually include them in the photo. Didn't she mention on her stories separately that she hadn't seen her in like 5 years?? She's really scrapping the barrel to prove a point. It's clear as day that she has no real friends.

Also, she's injected so much into her face that it looks like it pains her to even smile.

Oh my god, her 'best friend' who she doesn't even follow 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A post about catching up with her 'best friend' and it's a photo of Shannen on her own...could she be any more self-centered 😂😂🙄 Even uses the hashtag 'best friends' and feels the need to mention for how many years, so obvious she's still glued to this thread. Shannen darling, normal people who meet their best friends and are so happy to see them actually include them in the photo. Didn't she mention on her stories separately that she hadn't seen her in like 5 years?? She's really scrapping the barrel to prove a point. It's clear as day that she has no real friends.

Also, she's injected so much into her face that it looks like it pains her to even smile.

She actually reminds me of the Grinch here.

My god 🙈🙈🙈 staging a post about meeting her ‘best mate of 13 years ‘ because it’s been said here she’s no friends! Jesus Christ she’s an absolute bleeping nutjob…. Even creating a fake page so she could tag ‘ her ‘ 🙈🙈

new thread? is she worth it?
No! But I say she would be delighted if there was no more threads about her, she knows she’l be called out here for any wrong doing that’s why she’s so quiet!

Reactions: 4
I’m waiting with bated breath for Shannen to come back under another alias to reignite her thread 😂
Remember the time she wrote her own recap on the start of a thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 CLASSIC Shan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Skitzo bleep Shan will resurface once Christmas and her birthday have passed and she hasn't jeopardised any potential presents from Luke. This is her busy time of year trying to squeeze as much as she can out if him and businesses around Dublin. Then she will be back following/unfollowing his page and riding criminals around hotel rooms whilst pretending she's sick in bed with coldsores.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she's wrangling for a ring off Luke. They obviously got over their little break up (and her dalliance with Stoksey) and now she's gushing over Luke more than ever before. Funny how she spent half the year protesting that she had chosen to keep her relationship private... but only when it's not going well eh Shan?

ETA: Can someone start a new thread? I don't have permission, I think it's cos I'm on a new account! How to create a new thread | Tattle Life

I had a look through the suggestions for the next thread name and one of the highest voted ones was Stage 5 Shannen Reilly McGrath.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.